Real Crucified Woman

Go to CruxDreams.com

ShellieO

Executioner
Today i found in a thread here ( sorry in didn't found it again) a lot of pics of a real crucifierd woman or maybe a manip? i don't know. are these pics real or manip my question? if, that scares me, So I keep my secret fantasy for me

Attachments

• realcrux289.JPG
    realcrux289.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 2,957
  • realcrux319.JPG
    realcrux319.JPG
    394.1 KB · Views: 2,539
  • realcrux316.JPG
    realcrux316.JPG
    216 KB · Views: 2,475
  • realcrux311.JPG
    realcrux311.JPG
    296 KB · Views: 2,614
I've always been fascinated by this pic: in fantasy, that's a great desire for me to be nailed to a cross!
tumblr_m12ln4nv991qhi6wuo1_500.jpg
Obviously, in reality, never I'll do that! During my second crucifixion, my lover-girl had the idea
to put nails just near my wrists and it has been a great moment; one of our friends had completed the effect with some blood, flowing along my arms...
Waooo! It was so wonderful!:rolleyes:

i saw this movie : http://motherless.com/D662E90 and have one question : How nailed hads and especially feets effect was made?? I know that those nails are fake ( nobody wise would't have crucified with real nails ). I request for fast answer :p

For a fast answer, they used model arms to do the nailing then superimposed the actress' arms, there's a photo about somewhere but if I searched for it you wouldn't get a fast answer.

It is extremely well and professionally done.

Regards

Wragg

I think it was made long before the days of photoshop -
some of the "tricks" are really quite crude and obvious,
but she's a superb crucifixa, it's really the best bit of crux-acting ever filmed,
and it must have been hellishly hard work, if the blood was artificial, her sweat wasn't!​

I know this film, I published him in an earlier blog from me. Surely, the best ever seen, from her as from the cynic soldiers.

I know this film, I published him in an earlier blog from me. Surely, the best ever seen, from her as from the cynic soldiers.

It is indeed one of the very best.

This and other beautiful and famous videos, animations, and images, produced by Ramon Martinez, can be downloaded in higher resolution for a modest sum from http://www.femalechristinarts.com/

W

Back
Top Bottom