Road Side Crucifixion II

Go to CruxDreams.com
I do believe it's an optical illusion Tree. The victims have been given a little horizontal support.... it's not stuck up her ass. Although I do see why one would fantasize about putting something straight and hard in her cute butt. I know I have.
I disagree...the angle is right for a cornu...

On the website of the ‘BIBLICAL ARCHAEOLOGY SOCIETY’ I found an article, suggesting that Titus, to crush the Jewish rebellion, crucified 500 Jews per day, outside Jerusalem, over a period of several month. Assuming that ‘several’ means at least three, I find this story hard to believe. With an estimated population of 20000 to 50000 at the time, the entire city population would have been wiped out.

Anyway: here’s my idea how it may have looked like.

BTW: I think it was mp5stab 'complained'
;)
that I don't post enough. I try to make it up to him by posting a larger pic with several cruxes at once. :Laie_22mini:

Uuups! Unfortunately I had to upload the pic in a lower quality. The original version was rejected because it is too large. :( Hope, you'll still enjoy it!
"Programs,get your programs here...can't tell one victim from another without a program ".

hi, I noticed that the artist 3dfranco (my friend) disappeared - or was deleted on fucking AI deviantart, please does anyone know anything about him??

where did he go and how to contact him?
He was online here just over 3 hours ago, so you could try messaging him here?

He was online here just over 3 hours ago, so you could try messaging him here?
yes, but he's German, so he's probably sleeping now, but don't worry, I'll get in touch with him somehow, but it doesn't change the fact that deviantart is deleting super artists again..and messing with us.

On the website of the ‘BIBLICAL ARCHAEOLOGY SOCIETY’ I found an article, suggesting that Titus, to crush the Jewish rebellion, crucified 500 Jews per day, outside Jerusalem, over a period of several month. Assuming that ‘several’ means at least three, I find this story hard to believe. With an estimated population of 20000 to 50000 at the time, the entire city population would have been wiped out.

Anyway: here’s my idea how it may have looked like.

BTW: I think it was mp5stab 'complained'
;)
that I don't post enough. I try to make it up to him by posting a larger pic with several cruxes at once. :Laie_22mini:

Uuups! Unfortunately I had to upload the pic in a lower quality. The original version was rejected because it is too large. :( Hope, you'll still enjoy it!
Where might I find your stuff in GLORIOUS HD?! I have a BIG ssd! :sisi1

Back
Top Bottom