Rome, 2089 A.D. (comics)

Go to CruxDreams.com

ImageMaker

NEVER BANNED
Staff member
On the 3rd of May we are starting posting the first series of exclusive comics by famous and popular artist Mr.Marcus to the members section of the Cruxdreams.com.
By the way, pretty soon the members of our site gonna see something very special - another exclusive comics that (I'm sure) will be a bomb for real crux lovers. Don't ask me about the plot, the artist, etc - I won't tell ;-)

Stay in touch.

ImageMaker said:
On the 3rd of May we are starting posting the first series of exclusive comics by famous and popular artist Mr.Marcus to the members section of the Cruxdreams.com.
By the way, pretty soon the members of our site gonna see something very special - another exclusive comics that (I'm sure) will be a bomb for real crux lovers. Don't ask me about the plot, the artist, etc - I won't tell ;-)

Stay in touch.

Way cool, IM. I just wish Marcus would ratchet back the size of his victims' breasts.

apostate630 said:
ImageMaker said:

Stay in touch.

Way cool, IM. I just wish Marcus would ratchet back the size of his victims' breasts.
Yeah me too,they are a bit too large for my likeing.

Back
Top Bottom