Sabina Animation

• Thread starter Deleted member jedakk
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member jedakk

About a year ago I posted a download link for a crux animation I did in Poser. Sabina is a character in a story I am writing. It's about a 3-minute clip but it was incredibly time consuming to create. I doubt that I will do any more unless Poser software becomes more efficient for animation.

Admin note. The link doesn't work anymore but here is a short version View attachment Sabina test2 774-1062.wmv_x264.mp4
Sorry it's blurry

jedakk

Last edited by a moderator:
Holey Moley!

This is great stuff! I didn't think there was any crux art better than Quoom's Barbarian Queen, but this Sabina movie may change my mind. I had somehow never seen any of the still pics either;very strange.

The expression on her face, rapid breathing and spasms of her diaphragm as she tries to breathe and raise herself up;just about perfect! Quoom's longer cornu and more stretched leg position make for a more static scene that wouldn't make a good movie, though it made for a cunt that was displayed more openly and it also made it easy to rape the queen on her cross.

Sabina's crucifixion allows her to bounce up and down in a wonderful dance as she tries to breathe. You can also see the mental struggle as she tries to decide if impaling herself on the cornu is preferable to the incredible agony in her nailed feet as she raises up to take a breath. Incredible stuff.

The still pics are very good, but the cornu's color and texture make it hard to see in some views. It's hard to tell if it's going in her asshole or cunt. Which is it? Seems to me there's enough room for it to go in either hole as she pleases, though not enough room for it to wrap around her crotch and miss impaling her at all. I think a closeup of the cornu penetrating her would be great.

Please, sir, may we have some more? To see her impale herself on the cornu in order to keep breathing, I'd be willing to pay big bucks;I'm ready to cut Quoom's site loose for a while. Maybe you could get some kind of PDF distribution deal with the Fansadox crew. I think you can put movies in a tamper-resistant PDF container with password.

Thanks a lot, and please think about it.

Ms. Peach, Jedakk should probably speak for himself, but let me relay some bad news.

He's not going to do any more animation for the foreseeable future. If Poser comes up with a version that makes animation easier, and if he has the time, I'm sure Jedakk would cook up a honkin' huge and succulent stew of crux movies.

But that ain't gonna happen, not soon anyway.

I would LOVE to have Jedakk chime in and call me a liar.

Jedakk? Please call me a liar. . .

Nope, you're not a liar. As I recall, it took around 80 hours of rendering time alone to convert the Poser file into that 3-minute clip, and probably at least that much time to create all of the key frames. It was a lot of work, and the only reason I finished it was that I wanted to prove that I could actually do it.

Until Poser improves so that it can actually use the processing power of a high-end computer, it's just not practical to do it this way. A high-end animation program like Maya would be a better solution but we are talking about dollars and a learning curve to use it.

RE the cornu, it is penetrating her anus in the pictures that show Sabina resting on it. No one knows how a cornu was actually used in practice, but it's pretty likely that it would have evolved into whatever was cheapest and easiest. I'm exploring the idea here that a cornu could be permanently placed in a location that would work for a broad range of body types - short, tall, male or female - and that the victim would be free to use it or not.

I wanted the distance from the tip of the horn to the face of the cross to be just enough so a victim could rest on the tip or take it up the rectum, but not enough to give any kind of secure resting place. Plus I wanted the least amount of interference possible with the victim's ability to raise or lower herself. The bottom line is that I don't think a cornu like the one I show would enable a woman to take it up her vagina. I also didn't want it to be long enough to pierce or tear a victim inside as that would definitely shorten her time on the cross.

So that's what you're seeing here. I don't claim that it's the way it was, just my own interpretation.

Jedakk

Is it possible to get this clip?

I've just turned on to this forum and one of the things I've wondered about was if anyone had done some sort of animation that demonstrates the rising and falling of the victim as they attempt to stand up on the cross. It sounds like this shows this and I was wondering if it would be possible to get a copy of this clip. Thanks.

Re: Is it possible to get this clip?

distant_fences said:
I've just turned on to this forum and one of the things I've wondered about was if anyone had done some sort of animation that demonstrates the rising and falling of the victim as they attempt to stand up on the cross. It sounds like this shows this and I was wondering if it would be possible to get a copy of this clip. Thanks.

Distant Fences, I sent you a private message, but you may not have noticed yet. Contact me at

apostate630@yahoo.com

and I'll send you the video.

angelofphoenix1983 said:
This is hot, is there a longer version of this where she sits on the cornu?

Ms. Phoenix, Jedakk can give you a more detailed account, but what you saw required months of work, and he finally abandoned the project before its completion, which would have shown Sabina fainting.

In coming years faster machines and more sophisticated software will enable the talented types like Jedakk to do longer animations with less effort. The time is in sight where a single person will be able to do feature length movies on his or her desktop. That time is not yet. For now it's a hell of a lot of work to create even a few minutes of animation.

There are preliminary renders from a number of years ago which show Sabina unconscious and impaled on the cornu. They're in the Crux Foundation archives, but I've posted a few of them below.

Hello. I've discovered this forum very recently and far too late to download the video for myself. I was wondering if anyone here could share this video with me.

Hello. I've discovered this forum very recently and far too late to download the video for myself. I was wondering if anyone here could share this video with me.

I posted a couple of videos from back when I did that animation on another thread recently. It's at this link:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/gnashing-of-teeth.6310/page-11

Scroll about halfway down the page to see my post with the videos attached. Note that the sound is LOUD on these! Use earphones or turn the volume way down.

Also, this character was part of a story called "The Serpent's Eye." There is a PDF version of the story, more like a novel, with I think around 300 pics in it that can be downloaded from this thread:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/jedakks-masterpiece.4731/

In addition, there are hundreds more pictures posted on that thread that I didn't use as illustrations for the story.

Back
Top Bottom