Some Photomanipulations With Cross ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
All those can certainly be dangerous when waterlogged, but real quicksand is especially so.​
Shouldn't one of our artists do a few panels with a damsel tied up and tossed into quicksand so this is more easily visualized???

T

Shouldn't one of our artists do a few panels with a damsel tied up and tossed into quicksand so this is more easily visualized???

T
I was waiting for someone to suggest dropping Naraku into a mud pool and Eulalia into quicksand as a controlled experiment!​
This pic actually is at Mont St Michel:​
quicksand.JPG
luckily the lassie was only just off the safe route with plenty of friends around to help!​

I was waiting for someone to suggest dropping Naraku into a mud pool and Eulalia into quicksand as a controlled experiment!​
luckily the lass was only just off the safe route with plenty of friends around to help!​
wwwhow and that short.................you?:rolleyes:

Of course, it was Le Congres des Jeunes Filles aux Shorts en Jean -​
we were doing our annual "catch-us-if-you-can-Henry" dash across the sands!​
:p
(p.s. I'm missing Henry, hope we haven't teased him too much!)​

Of course, it was Le Congres des Jeunes Filles aux Shorts en Jean -​
we were doing our annual "catch-us-if-you-can-Henry" dash across the sands!​
:p
aha your vacation snapshots:D or Henri's?​

luckily the lassie was only just off the safe route with plenty of friends around to help!​
Another of the same type
The guide is demonstrating ...
As you can see, the ground is hard all around, and it was the same in the middle just one minute before
sablemouvant.jpg

Please post thumbnails, cordelien,​
some of our members have slow/ expensive connections, it costs them time and/or money to load fullsize -​
it's easy for all of us to enlarge thumbnails by clicking on them (or rt-click to open in new tab).​

Oh! I love this pic...Her face is showing the look of a deep pleasure, a deep
fulness, perhaps an orgasm ?
Wonderfull !:)

Upon request ...
Quicksand

This theme reminds me of a short story by the brilliant Australian author of low fantasy/speculative short fiction Margo Lanagan. "Singing My Sister Down" is described by one reviewer as -

"about a young boy watching his sister being executed, by tar pit, for the murder of her husband. This is the basic premise, but in truth there is so much more to the story. We are drawn along as Ikky’s young brother and her family walk out onto the tar with her. They feast, play music, talk to her as the tar slowly draws her down. Surrounded by friends and onlookers, as well as those who wish to see justice delivered, Ikky’s family sing.

They sing their love, their pain, and their hopelessness, and slowly she is enveloped in the blackness. All the while her young brother tries to understand. He watches as his aunt finally walks onto the tar to say goodbye, all the while talking of the shame that she has brought onto the family. The brother struggles not only with the why of what Ikky has done, but why such justice is metered out and whether it is really deserved. Trying to understand his mother’s words warning him not to love someone ‘who’ll rouse that killing-anger in you, if you’ve got that rage, if you’re like our Ik-’.

The image of a flower wreath, almost bridal in appearance, lying on top of the tar in the place Ikky has vanished, is an image that lingers long after the end of the story"

Oh! I love this pic...Her face is showing the look of a deep pleasure, a deep
fulness, perhaps an orgasm ?
Wonderfull !:)
I think the heron's getting quite a kick, too! :D

from 'other forms of execution"
I was trying to remember where you told that great yarn, Tree.​
just after I'd made a dunce of myself in trying to work out how long it took the Solway Martyrs to drown in Wigtown Bay,​
and Melissa had rightly whipped me,​
and it continued, with a good bit of chat while the tide was slowly coming in, for 4 or 5 pages.​

Back
Top Bottom