Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 6

His house. Where he… with her… and I am with him.

He pours the wine. We settle on his white leather sofa. I am taping him.

So it developed. I, her, we were together. We enjoyed each other. We did things. But there was something crazy to her as well. I took her to Paris. She loved it. Got herself that stupid tattoo. I told her she shouldn’t have. Crazy. Then that girl she met. She… Well, it opened something up.

What girl?

Oh, just some shop girl. They fucked, I think. Then she said she wanted us to kill her. I mean, for god’s sake! What a fucking stupid bitch. But that was her. All the way to Hamburg we talked about it. Why, what she meant. Was it for real. What did she want. She cried a lot. Told me I was a bastard. Told me we could have. Taken the girl to some woods and killed her. She said she wanted to watch. Said she wanted to imagine what it would be like, to be killed. Slowly. Then she cried. More. I told her… well, it doesn’t matter. She just sobbed and said she wanted it to be her. She wanted to be the girl she wanted to kill… I mean, what the fuck? I told her that what we had worked. That I wanted her to have fun. But she just blubbered into her drink and said she was useless and that nothing mattered…

And…?

Well, it was a shitty journey. But once we got into the hotel in Hamburg she seemed ok. I’d wiped her nose and told her she was lovely and that we had something great going. But…

You didn’t think it was enough for her?

I didn’t know.

Anyway, we had a good time in Hamburg. She loved the clubs. I led her round on a leash fixed to a thick leather collar. She loved it. We got her a tight corset that pushed up her tits. She loved it. Walking in public like that. Like a real sub. Loved people looking at her. Loved the darkness of the clubs and the heat and the people. It was fun. We both loved it. She loved being at the centre. On the stage, letting anyone fuck her or whip her. She loved seeing herself cut and abused. She loved me watching. She’d smile as someone took her in the arse. She just wanted…

What do you think she really wanted?

Fuck… She wanted more. Always more. At night she couldn’t stop talking about the Parisian girl, with the blue hair. How she wanted me to tie them both together and whip them to death. How she wanted to be killed with her. How she wanted to see her die then be killed herself. How she wanted more and more pain. How she knew she couldn’t stop. Then she’d just burst into tears and I will hold her and stroke her back and her breasts and kiss the whip marks and… then I’d tie her up to the bed and beat her some more until she could barely gasp. She made me go further. Too far. Further than I …

She made you?

She made me. She wanted it. More and more pain. I knew then in Hamburg that she wouldn’t ever be satisfied. I… No, enough for now… How’s that drink? Let me top you up, then you can look around. We can take a look at the cellar. Ok?

OK.

I am saying ok. To go down to a torture chamber with a killer. I must be crazy. But I want to…

I’d put her downstairs, tape her mouth, tie her on the rack. A nice little stretch and the promise of a good whipping if she kept silent.
Oh Criminey, this is like you can read my mind… promise me a whipping and I’ll give up anything! Chained to a rack? You don’t need to promise me anything, just order my silence and I will obey…
He had a fucking dungeon! It was just amazing!
Yeeeessssss, I’m insta-sold (into his slavery)
And if folks came he’d tie me downstairs on the rack. At first he’d gag me, but he stopped that once he knew I wouldn’t be a problem. And once he brought a girlfriend down to look at me, tied and stretched out there. Shit, I bet they fucked well after that.
Just hoping he’d tighten the rack or whip me a few times to amuse his date… if she wants, let her torture me for amusement before they go back upstairs for the hottest stickiest sex while I am edging in the dungeon!
. But I can look at my marked up body after a whipping and it’s all there. My pain is all over me. And it stays.
And when I fall into the beautiful trap of subspace, I beg for deeper and more permanent scars… please MASTER, not the tattoo, it begs for the branding iron, SIR, and make it deep! Yes, MASTER, make it scream for you…

Ghod, it’s probably lucky I’m not called Jaydi, I’d follow this MASTER down the path to my doom screaming in ecstatic agony every step of the way… in the right mood I could just about do that anyway (except for the ever present “sensible voice” in my head, stupid “sensible voice” trumps my “kinkbrain “)

Chapter 7

Right, I’m going to show you the photo of her again. Jaydi…remember?

I, well, we have lots of girls…

Can’t remember? Perhaps you’d like to see how she ended up?

Fuck! Shit… I, jesus, who did this to her?

That’s what we’re trying to find out… and this is the last known place she was at, so right now…

Ok. Ok. Yeah, I do know her. You know, we don’t like to talk about our clients. Privacy… but yeah, Jaydi, that was her name was it? I didn’t know. But yeah, she came here.

A lot?

Yeah, a lot. Sometimes several times a week. We open Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. So sometimes three days.

And she liked to…

She liked everything. She liked to be humiliated, whipped. On the stage. That made her popular. You can imagine.

Lots of friends then?

No. Not really. She came with a blonde girl. I remember that. Hot. They were a pair I think.

But you don’t know her name, right?

Yeah, you’ve got it. But I think she was into girls. Not men. This was a man wasn’t it?

I didn’t. But yes, probably.

So, now I think about it, there was one guy. She was with him a couple of times. Sort of went to him for praise after a set and he’d have her on his lap, give her a drink. I think she went with him once. Maybe came with him too. So maybe..

CCTV?

Yeah. Yeah. I’ll get you the tapes… I think I remember roughly when she was here last. Fuck of a set. Got her up and crucified. She loved it… Unbelievably sexy babe, especially when she was taking the whip. She loved it…

OK. And you too I think eh? Sarge, get all the street cam stuff for the same dates. I want this guy. He’s our man, I’m sure of it.

Chapter 7 continued

They’re standing outside a large, detached Victorian villa by the Common.

A young woman comes to the door. She’s blonde, looks Eastern European. She’s dressed in a dark, slightly off-the-shoulder top and lycra leggings.

They flash their warrant cards

We’re here to speak to…

Yes, come in. He will be down soon. Please wait in here…

She betrays not the slightest nervousness.

Hello Inspector, I am assuming I have your rank right? And what can I do for you?

Nice place… interesting pictures…into…

Bondage? Ha, Inspector, it’s called art. I’m afraid you couldn’t afford it. Originals. Araki. Do you know his work?

Looks like…

Yes, but it’s art Inspector. Now what can I do for you?

So…do you know this girl.

He shows him a picture of Jaydi.

Can’t say I do… should I?

You go to the Kit Kat club don’t you?

Well, yes, from time to time. Research. I write you know. You probably know my books. I…

So, did you see her there?

Well, there are lots of girls there. Tsveta, do you recognise her?

The blonde stoops over the picture. Her shoulder is bare. On it is a very small tattoo…‘C’est toujours par voie de douleur, on arrive au Plaisir”

That’s a nice tattoo miss… Tsveta… is it? Not…Katya?

Tsveta. I’m Bulgarian. Yes, I like it. I got it in Paris.

And Tsveta, do you know the girl?

I think I saw her there a few times. Why? Is something wrong?

She’s dead. This is a murder enquiry. Do you know anything about her?

How awful! Inspector, truly dreadful. Yes, I think I remember her too, slightly. Very pretty. Well, that’s obvious. Loved being a sub. Could take a lot of whipping I recall. Very… pretty girl. And you say she’d dead? But what’s that to do with us?

We don’t know yet. But we’re following leads. You may have been one of the last to see her. Did you ever bring her here?

Here? Don’t be stupid! Why would I?

Well… You seem to have a certain interest…

It’s art Inspector! And the house is full of it. And pictures of me… in case your interested. With quite a few famous people! I’m surprised you haven’t read my books. Or seen the films…

Hmm. Well, not my taste I guess. Can we look around?

Sure. Tsveta, please show the police officers the house. We have nothing to hide.

Let’s start in the cellar then, if that’s ok.

They come back a few minutes later.

Wine. Just wine. Lots of it…

Yes… wine. Very fine wines. Investments. What did you expect? A chamber of horrors?

Chapter 7 continued

A young woman comes to the door. She’s blonde, looks Eastern European. She’s dressed in a dark, slightly off-the-shoulder top and lycra leggings.

We’re here to speak to…

Hello Inspector, I am assuming I have your rank right? And what can I do for you?

Bondage? Ha, Inspector, it’s called art. I’m afraid you couldn’t afford it. Originals. Araki. Do you know his work?

Looks like…

Well, yes, from time to time. Research. I write you know. You probably know my books. I…

The blonde stoops over the picture. Her shoulder is bare. On it is a very small tattoo…‘C’est toujours par voie de douleur, on arrive au Plaisir”

How awful! Inspector, truly dreadful. Yes, I think I remember her too, slightly. Very pretty. Well, that’s obvious. Loved being a sub. Could take a lot of whipping I recall. Very… pretty girl. And you say she’d dead? But what’s that to do with us?

We don’t know yet. But we’re following leads. You may have been one of the last to see her. Did you ever bring her here?

It’s art Inspector! And the house is full of it. And pictures of me… in case your interested. With quite a few famous people! I’m surprised you haven’t read my books. Or seen the films…

Sure. Tsveta, please show the police officers the house. We have nothing to hide.

Yes… wine. Very fine wines. Investments. What did you expect? A chamber of horrors?
What a great scene P ...

Chapter 7 continued

We’re here to speak to…

Looks like…

This chapter appears to offer up more questions than answers…

Chapter 8

Hamburg! Wow! So fucking good. OK, I wished we could have brought the blue-hair girl with us…Well, I wished he’d agreed to my idea. I would have loved to see her killed. But Hamburg was brill. Better than brill. He got me fancy sexy clothes and led me around like a slave on a chain. I loved being looked at. And then the clubs! Wow. Just amazing. We tried loads. I got fucked over and whipped and everything. And then the best one. Tied up on a cross and really taken apart. They cut me. With a knife! And pushed all sorts of things into me. Whipped my tits and belly. And he watched and loved it. Loved my moans and screaming. And I did too. And I wanted them to keep going like I wanted to see it with the blue-hair girl. To keep going and to cut me open. I told him. He said I was crazy. I was and I wasn’t coz I wanted it.

1662479095654.png
Back home he said he needed to look after me. To nurse me coz I was a mess. But that didn’t last and he got Katya, you know, the blonde girl…well, she was his it turned out…He got her to look after me and sleep with me and soon we were back in the cellar where I wanted to be and she loved hurting me too and I loved her hurting me.

And I told her, after we showered and after we ate and drank his champagne and after we had sex. I told her it wouldn’t be enough and that the girl he told me not to speak about was in my dreams and I wanted her to tell him that I wanted him to kill me…She just kissed me and fucked me some more. We stopped going to the KK after that….

Anyway, that’s when it got serious. Katya told him that she thought I really meant it. And he came over all sort of concerned, but in the end I think he got it. That I just wanted more hurt than I could get from the KK or him or anyone and that it was the only thing that I wanted to live for. Even if it meant I would die for it.

He said, in the end, he said it was OK and that he understood and that if that was what I really wanted he would do it. They would do it. Him and Katya. But like they’d have to agree with me how and when, and that they wanted to leave it a bit so that they knew I was sure.

Seemed ok to me so I agreed. And now I was getting excited. I wanted to talk about them killing me every day. Sometimes they just locked me up on the rack in the cellar to get away from me I think, but I liked that, coz I could sort of plan it all out.

We sat down one night. It was very dark. We just had candles and the fire and a bottle of red and we talked. I said they could crucify me, but they said that would take too long. Too slow and I’d be found. Coz I wanted it outdoors. They said hanging could be slow and painful, and they could torture me first. I sort of liked that.

So I said, why not hang me, then cut me up, like they used to do in the old times?

They said that was for men, that women were burned. I said then they should burn me, but they didn’t want to do that. So we slowly came round to an agreement…

Big thanks to @Fossy for the sexy pic!
Yes, thanks @Fossy , that was a good idea!

Holy heck, @Peony , another smoking hot chapter. I think I’ll be dreaming of Jaydi being led through the streets of Hamburg on a chain! I wonder if he whipped her in public as well? She’d have liked that, I think…. Then more brutal torture in the Club!

I’m curious how Katya fits in with the previous chapter’s revelations, is she the same girl? Time will tell, I can wait. Meanwhile I’ll always have Hamburg to ruminate over…

Chapter 9

Tsveta, would you open up the cellar please? Oh, I should introduce you. This is Tsveta, my wife. Jaydi knew her as Katya. She’s my…how should I say…willing servant, slave even, and, my wife, and…my…catcher. She’s very good at finding me pretty young girls to play along. Almost too good. Certainly in the case of Jaydi too good.

She’s dressed to kill. Perhaps literally I’m thinking. A beautiful Eastern European blonde. All in black leather, tight. The silver zipper on her top open to her pierced navel. Plenty of boob on display. Startling blue eyes. She takes me by the hand. I let her. Leads me along a corridor, down a staircase, into what seems to be a very modern wine cellar.

So you found her did you?

Yes, one of my little jobs. One I enjoy. She was pretty much perfect…very pretty, no attachments, into the scene. And a real bi. I liked her a lot. She was so on her own, no ties, no parents or any of that shit. A no-one. Well, there was her girlfriend, Julie I think it was, but that was easy. As soon as she saw the possibilities she was in. Yes, I liked her. A good fuck. And she really loved the whip. One of my better finds.

You do this a lot?

When it’s needed. When he asks. He tells me when and what sort. Most come and go. They want to move on. Jaydi, she wanted something different. Anyway, here we are. Almost…

So…it’s not just a wine cellar?

Not quite. But it’s well hidden. Watch.

And there we were, a few paces from the racks of wine, facing a real rack. A torture rack. Instead of the bright white walls lined with expensive bottles we were in a dark, brick walled chamber. All manner of chains and ropes and torture devices were arrayed ready for use. I shivered.

Do you want to try it out?

She pointed to the rack.

You might like it. Honestly. I didn’t think I would, but I do. As long as it isn’t tightened too much. She liked it very tight. And liked to be whipped on it. She was one crazy girl… Come on, I know you want to try it… We can use a safe word, you know about safe words, yes?

It’s so I get to choose how far I go, isn’t it?

Yes, you know. Jaydi, she never wanted one. Like I said, she was crazy. So, are you going to try? Just strip off and climb on and have a go! I think you really want to… Come on… and I will tell you what happened. I think you’ll get really hot. I know you want to…

And somehow, crazily, I do. So I slowly undress. I felt very very naked indeed. I climb on and lie back on the smooth, cool wood. She fixes the leather ties to my ankles and wrists and slowly turns the wheel. It clicks as it turns. And slowly I am stretched out. Slowly. My body extended in an X shape. My limbs lifted from the rack. My pussy open. My tits drawn tight over my ribs. I’m feeling every inch of myself and yes, it’s good.

Shall I tighten it?

Yes, a little more. Please.

That’s good. Please and thank you are good. Do you like it.

I think I do. Thank you. Yes. Maybe a little more?

Chapter 9 continued

I can’t believe what’s happening or that I am letting it happen, but I am and I like it. I really do. Maybe I am finding out more than I had planned. But about myself. I’m tightly stretched out now and she’s smiling down at me…

Want to have some more fun? She liked the whip a lot… want to try it?

I’m too nervous.

Maybe next time?

Ah… so you want to come again do you? Well, that’s upto my master. He decides…But you wanted to know about dear little Jaydi, didn’t you? Let me tell you…

Yes, please. That’s what I thought I was here for…

Sweet girl. You. And her. But she had decided she wanted to die. Crazy kid. We hadn’t done anything like it before… Why am I telling you this?... But we agreed. He made her wait. We came to an agreement. We talked everything through. She had some ideas, some were silly… crazy… couldn’t be done at all. After all, we were going to kill her.

Was it exciting?

For her, sure. She got wet talking about it. She was great to fuck then. Whip her, let her talk, fuck her. Him and me. Fucking amazingly good to screw. But yes, for us too. Planning it. Hard to really believe it was going to happen, but yes, we enjoyed it. We had to think about everything. It was so much easier for her, really.

Easier?

Yes, she just wanted us to kill her. She just had to think of herself. It would all be done inside an hour…well, counting the games we’d play with her first, a day. Lots of pain – that’s what she wanted – but then, well, all done. For us, we had to work out the logistics. Where, when, what tools and equipment, how to clean up and dispose of things. Her, we’d agreed we’d just leave. If we did it right there wouldn’t be too much of a trail. Yeah, we figured that we’d be interviewed at some point, but if there’s no evidence, then… we’d be fine. I think that’s right. We decided we could handle this.

And what did you agree to do?

Ah… the fun part! Are you ok? Maybe another turn, maybe a little whipping? Or shall I fuck you?

I look at her in her leather outfit. She is stunning. I realise that I want her. Now. With my body tied down to this rack. I really want her.

Alright.

What? Whip or fuck or both.

Well… don’t be too cruel, but… maybe both… please? And then you can tell me the rest… Is that ok?

Sure that’s ok. Do you mind if my master comes to watch? He’d like to. He should be the one to tell you too.

I’m tied to a rack and she’s going to flog me and have sex with me. This isn’t what I learned at journo school. But I’m getting one hell of a story. And I want this. I can’t believe it, but I really want this. Maybe this is how Jaydi felt… No… I’m just pretending… she was crazy.

Yes. Yes, get him. Then let’s do it. Is that alright? Yes. Yes please Tsveta...

The vision of Tsveta in a skin tight black leather catsuit with the zipper open to her pierced belly button ... very fucking erotic!

No no, not a catsuit, my vision is of a skin tight figure hugging dress!

Illustrating your point about reading between the lines perfectly!

I’m loving this journey so much, @Peony, extremely erotic! The journalist’s fall into submissive surrender is beautiful! Part of me wants her to submit completely, another that she be forced by Master Steven (is that even his real name?)

So many potential twists lie ahead!

Back
Top Bottom