Stretched On The Altar...

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's Yorkshire Day here in Sheffield...and it's raining!!...great poem..needed all the footnotes.

It's Yorkshire Day here in Sheffield...and it's raining!!...great poem..needed all the footnotes.
Thanks Melissa -​
should be fun and games here too, pipes, highland dancing, the Lughnasadh fire etc.​
But just now we're swathed in a Scotch mist,​
guys looking sheepish in their kilts,​
sacrificial victims shivering in their shorts.​
Think I'll pour myself a wee dram ...​

Is it that close to Lughnasadh already? Damn. That means only 90 shopping days left until Samhain. And I haven't even started!:eek:
My part of the country now has the same humidity as Scotland, but much, much hotter.

Is it that close to Lughnasadh already? Damn. That means only 90 shopping days left until Samhain. And I haven't even started!:eek:
My part of the country now has the same humidity as Scotland, but much, much hotter.
:D

Let me add my public praise for this wonderful piece of pure poetry.
Eulalia have you ever collected your works into a volume. I know they are scattered throughout the threads but they would make a great collection.

Indeed, if you go to The Forum Archive (on the bar above),
enter 'Eulalia's book' in the Search box on the Archives homepage,
and check 'search titles only', you'll find it's there in downloadable pdfs -
I think four or five volumes (but that's because they're illustrated,
I had to split them into small booklets so the system could cope with the bytes)

poor.........................happy Dot:D

just reading and hearing and loving lots of poetry, folk-songs and stories -
in English, Scots and other languages,
and studying some of them pretty closely
to understand what makes the best ones 'work'​

At damp dawn, ravens
Relish what Lugh’s left.
There's so much in here... I love the rhythmic repetition of the conditions for the ritual... until those are fulfilled, and the secret part of the ceremony can be completed, that began so playfully, with cakes and chases and ribbons... But someone needs to do this, what else would uphold the working of the world?
And certainly also thanks for the annotations and pronunciation hints.

we've got a few nice 'sacrificial maiden' threads, but I may as well bump my own -
here's a very 'hard core' interpretation of Stravinsky's Rite of Spring,
the struggling maiden's captured and forcibly stripped,
she dances terrified, at one point makes an escape attempt,
but she's recaptured, flung back into the sacrificial area,
glances round in despair, dances through her slow death struggles
until the bitter, totally dark end...

we've got a few nice 'sacrificial maiden' threads, but I may as well bump my own -
here's a very 'hard core' interpretation of Stravinsky's Rite of Spring,
the struggling maiden's captured and forcibly stripped,
she dances terrified, at one point makes an escape attempt,
but she's recaptured, flung back into the sacrificial area,
glances round in despair, dances through her slow death struggles
until the bitter, totally dark end...

Very nice. My understanding is that Stravinsky caused a scandal when Rite of Spring premiered, because of the prominent erotic and sacrifice themes. A bit too forward for the ballet audiences of the day. Nice to see an uninhibited performance of this scene.

I get so aroused at the thought of being brought up to the altar and I'm faced towards the congregation and I am stripped completely naked down to the floor.. And I just moan with pleasure then they grab me and throw me on the altar and tie me down. All I can do is arch my back and move my waist up and down while moaning with lust. Then the priest grabs my penis and strokes my penis until I get an orgasm and as soon as I start squirting cum everwhere I watch as he grabs a knife and puts it to my hard penis and begans cutting it off slowly.. I arch my back and tilt my head and squirm up and down as the blade moves back and forth on my penis.. And I scream oh that feels so good! Cut it off!! Finally my penis is off and he puts it into a bowl. Then he moves to my neck and begins slicing my throat. I squirm up and down and moan loudly because I feel so horny and hot finally I choke on my blood and die. Then the priests take turns fucking my lifeless body.

Back
Top Bottom