Strip Or Be Stripped

Male or Female and Strip or Be Stripped?

• Female, Strip

Votes: 89 17.7%
  • Female, Stripped

Votes: 272 54.1%
  • Male, Strip

Votes: 38 7.6%
  • Male, Stripped

Votes: 104 20.7%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I think there’s been a terrible mistake here. Seriously, do I look like a spy? Of course I don’t!

Spy? No
Saboteur? Certainly!
Your reputation proceeds you, Ms Moore

29z3v3.jpg

Naked and paraded, let’s face it!
The little voices are about forbidden secrets.
That unexplained twinkle in the mind.
A spectacle of yourself that you wish for but could never be.

Without control we can imagine a free abundant pleasure of unbound satisfaction.

Although not exactly answering the questions within ourselves.

57B1900C-4AA4-44A4-83D6-9CCDF8DF3EB0.jpeg

It was Friday night!
What happened???

:p

Last edited:
I have a friend who is a dominatrix. At the start of a session she makes subs strip but demands that they neatly fold their clothes. If they aren’t tidy enough she kicks the clothes and will keep doing it until she’s satisfied.

She told me she loves watching subs scrabbling around to pick up clothes.

I don't think I could strip myself for execution. Especially something as horrifying as crucifixion. No, I'd be a collapsed, quivering, crying, ball of human wretchedness on the ground from looking at the cross and nails displayed before me. Guys, you'd have to drag me to my feet and tear off my garments yourselves.

In my fantasy I might be brave: Stripping when ordered, then squaring my shoulders, and with breasts high and proud telling my executioners to go fuck themselves as I lay myself down on the cross, stretching my arms and legs across the rough wood and shouting "Get it over with, you bastards."

I don't think I could strip myself for execution. Especially something as horrifying as crucifixion. No, I'd be a collapsed, quivering, crying, ball of human wretchedness on the ground from looking at the cross and nails displayed before me. Guys, you'd have to drag me to my feet and tear off my garments yourselves.

In my fantasy I might be brave: Stripping when ordered, then squaring my shoulders, and with breasts high and proud telling my executioners to go fuck themselves as I lay myself down on the cross, stretching my arms and legs across the rough wood and shouting "Get it over with, you bastards."

It is very interesting conversation and dilemma.

I have done spur of the moment (no time to think just act) things that were both incredibly brave and pretty stupid at the same time. And I'm not smart enough to be afraid (I'm one of those 'stand and fight' not flight types). I would think that if they had freed my hands to strip myself they have given me one LAST chance to strike back at my enemies. I might take that chance in order to draw a sword in the belly or something like that in order to die quickly. (A swift kick to the balls of a tormentor might be a nice way to go out.)

That said I would think a LOT would depend on how much they had mentally broken me thru torture. I might just be too numb to think at all and just on autopilot. It is a VERY fine line between torturing your toy enough to completely break them and yet not kill them.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom