Summer Sketch Book

Go to CruxDreams.com

mermaidhunter

Master Crucifixion Technician
This morning it was raining and it kind of bummed me since this weekend is supposed to be to unofficial beginning of summer. As I was playing around on my computer I had an urge to do a few crux pics for a change. These were just made for the fun of it, these are all straight out of Poser (Luxrender actually), there is no post work, so they are kind of raw. I thought they were fun though, in a simple kind of way. Now the sun is coming out, so I am going to go and get the grille ready. I hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• victoria_Crux002.jpg
    victoria_Crux002.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 440
  • victoria_Crux003.jpg
    victoria_Crux003.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 413
  • victoria_Crux006.jpg
    victoria_Crux006.jpg
    676.7 KB · Views: 399
  • victoria_Crux009.jpg
    victoria_Crux009.jpg
    597.5 KB · Views: 390
  • victoria_Crux011.jpg
    victoria_Crux011.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 374
  • victoria_Crux013.jpg
    victoria_Crux013.jpg
    535.8 KB · Views: 382
  • victoria_Crux015.jpg
    victoria_Crux015.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 395
This morning it was raining and it kind of bummed me since this weekend is supposed to be to unofficial beginning of summer. As I was playing around on my computer I had an urge to do a few crux pics for a change. These were just made for the fun of it, these are all straight out of Poser (Luxrender actually), there is no post work, so they are kind of raw. I thought they were fun though, in a simple kind of way. Now the sun is coming out, so I am going to go and get the grille ready. I hope you enjoy!
A remarkable way to elicit the sun and rain to drive.

Well if that is what it takes, I hope you get some more rain:devil:, these are great Mermaidhunter!

Back
Top Bottom