Testing The Water... A Crux Image

Go to CruxDreams.com

_CADRE_

Magistrate
Hey CF, so this is my first render. Yeah, I know I got some work to do going forward, but our imagination's the limit when it comes to what we do with the condemned women on this site, right!? Please comment/critique!!

So, some background, this particular picture dovetails off of my most recent story. Visit my profile to read more and enjoy. Go full ham or go home, CF!!

upload_2015-7-15_20-33-47.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey CF, so this is my first render. Yeah, I know I got some work to do going forward, but our imagination's the limit when it comes to what we do with the condemned women on this site, right!? Please comment/critique!!

So, some background, this particular picture dovetails off of my most recent story. Visit my profile to read more and enjoy. Go full ham or go home, CF!!

View attachment 265927

Nice job on the feet nailing....I like the way the spike penetrates all the way through the stipe and comes out the back.

View attachment 265927
I liked it a lot (I spent $600 on poser pro and all it did was fuck up my computer but it could have been the driver [Tree])

I think most CGI overdo women's breasts and I do not mean that in a positive way. When I was a kid growing up getting older my sisters had Barbie dolls and you cannot imagine my horror when I saw my first 'Playboy" and there were two bumps there and they had 'bumps' on them!!! I grew to like them...

...women and boobies...

Tree

I liked it a lot (I spent $600 on poser pro and all it did was fuck up my computer but it could have been the driver [Tree])

I think most CGI overdo women's breasts and I do not mean that in a positive way. When I was a kid growing up getting older my sisters had Barbie dolls and you cannot imagine my horror when I saw my first 'Playboy" and there were two bumps there and they had 'bumps' on them!!! I grew to like them...

...women and boobies...

Tree
Thanks for the input, Tree!

s and you cannot imagine my horror when I saw my first 'Playboy" and there were two bumps there and they had 'bumps' on them!!! I grew to like them...

...women and boobies...

Tree

See I was totally unsurprised and unfazed by nipples...Montgomery glands on the other hand took a bit more getting used to...never confessed that before...so yeah the unexpected can be a bit of a shock but got over it too and then some :D

So Cadre...nice work there, interesting view and yes nicely proportioned body :)

I

View attachment 265927
It's very good!

View attachment 265927
Very good artwork _CADRE_. I also like that she has a sexy, well proportioned body.
:goodjob:

Lovely body, lovely pose, lovely render. But she has no head, no face!
This does promise some special work to come, Cadre. Welcome!

...women and boobies...

Tree

I like the way he added "women and boobies" at the end ... as if, as an afterthought, hewas worried we might not know what he was talking about ... our Tree can be so cute ....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Everyone has already commented on proportions. I'm with Tree on the "women and boobies" idea, but aesthetically and in my own mind, dream girls have smallish, well-proportioned breasts - this woman's are very nice. Rather subjective, I know. Thanks, all the same. ;) What I noticed immediately is that her skin texture is more "matte" than in some renders one sees. I like that very much - non-shiny skin. :)
A very nice job, with hopefully more to come (maybe even a girl with a head). :D

I like the way he added "women and boobies" at the end ... as if, as an afterthought, hewas worried we might not know what he was talking about ... our Tree can be so cute ....:rolleyes:
I think he wanted us to be clear it wasn't his sisters' Barbies he lusted after! :p

Lovely body, lovely pose, lovely render. But she has no head, no face!
This does promise some special work to come, Cadre. Welcome!
Thanks Phlebas! Yeah, I know, the lack of a head and the emotion on her face takes away from the overall effect.... I feel like I've given her a good expression of pain and anguish as it stands right now, but I'm still figuring out how design the hair.................I'll post the final picture soon :)

A very nice job, with hopefully more to come (maybe even a girl with a head). :D
Great input Jollyrei! Much appreciated! Of course there are many more to come with accompanying stories as well...............:devil: Just finishing the final touches on background, hair, and facial emotions, and then this one will be done!

Thanks Phlebas! Yeah, I know, the lack of a head and the emotion on her face takes away from the overall effect.... I feel like I've given her a good expression of pain and anguish as it stands right now, but I'm still figuring out how design the hair.................I'll post the final picture soon :)
Take your time...
My major (and expensive) failure with poser has me shied away. Hair is the hardest part, especially getting it to lay where it should. Don't give up

Tree

Take your time...
My major (and expensive) failure with poser has me shied away. Hair is the hardest part, especially getting it to lay where it should. Don't give up

Tree
Take your time...

Tree
Still working on the hair, Tree. But for me, it's not just the hair, but the background too. The body looks realistic, but the background looks plastic. I know that the background isn't the focal point (obviously), but I'm a very meticulous guy so it's frustrating all the same.

Thanks for the feedback. Much obliged!

Still working on the hair, Tree. But for me, it's not just the hair, but the background too. The body looks realistic, but the background looks plastic. I know that the background isn't the focal point (obviously), but I'm a very meticulous guy so it's frustrating all the same.

Thanks for the feedback. Much obliged!
Send me in pm what you are having with trouble with...

I may not create much but can tell you what is happening...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom