The Art Of Spanking

Go to CruxDreams.com
Panties off for punishment.
An interesting point, when punishing a girl do you pull down her panties or make her remove them herself. I would probably go for the latter; I think being forced to cooperate in her own punishment and to expose herself, that this act of submission is an added degradation for her.

panties off 01.jpg panties off 02.jpg

An interesting point, when punishing a girl do you pull down her panties or make her remove them herself. I would probably go for the latter; I think being forced to cooperate in her own punishment and to expose herself, that this act of submission is an added degradation for her.

View attachment 1470815 View attachment 1470816
Kissing the cane before and after her whipping was popular in Victorian times as a symbol of submission.

View attachment 1470815 View attachment 1470816
The humiliation is heightened as she is forced to strip and be caned in front of her classmates. Surely such embarrassment and pain will keep her from violating the rules in the future... won't it?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom