The best 3d crux to crucify a woman (I think)

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like the loincloth ... that was high fashion in AD70 :rolleyes:
I can understand why they were popular under the circumstances - and I suspect stocks ran out quickly... :devil:

I think this kind of nailing will be more painfull then classic feet nailing.
Not really. I mean if the executioner bends her knee a little bit so the soles of her feet show at the sides of the stipes and uses smaller nails and the nails go in BEHIND the ankle bone in through that small area of flesh that way no bone will be crushed at all that shouldn't hurt as much as traditional top of feet nailing (3 nail crucifixion a nail going through top of the foot will shatter bone)

Not really. I mean if the executioner bends her knee a little bit so the soles of her feet show at the sides of the stipes and uses smaller nails and the nails go in BEHIND the ankle bone in through that small area of flesh that way no bone will be crushed at all that shouldn't hurt as much as traditional top of feet nailing (3 nail crucifixion a nail going through top of the foot will shatter bone)
Yeas, maybe this will be easyer, I"ve never thought about this kind of nailing. But can this small part of foot carry the weight of the victim to raise the body? Maybe.

Last edited:
Yeas, maybe this will be easyer, I"ve never thought about this kind of nailing. But can this small part of foot carry the weight of the victim to raise the body? Maybe.
Sure it can. Most of the weight wud be on her wrists anyways. Besides if the executioner wants to be extra sure her body weight will be supported then they can just put a nail in each palm of her hand to for a total of 6 nails! That outta hold her!!!

I found this 3d render.. I think its very beautiful!!! The artist nailed it to a T with detail!!! Look at the soles of her feet. They are dirty. Exaxtly how they should be in most renders (the girls would have been held prisoner for a certain time before there crucifixion..most likely they were kept barefoot. So dirty soles are a reality..then the distance they would have to walk barefoot to there nailing site..dirty soles for sure) makes this render very realistic!!! This girl had her legs bent back a bit and a nail placed in behind her ankle bone in thru that small area of skin so as to not shatter any bones in her pretty feet. Looks perfect to me!!! Love how they used a small peice of wood with the nails too! If they gave her a platform to sit on then she can be kept alive for a long time so she can think about what she did!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180416-194946_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180416-194946_Gallery.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 392
I found this 3d render.. I think its very beautiful!!! The artist nailed it to a T with detail!!! Look at the soles of her feet. They are dirty. Exaxtly how they should be in most renders (the girls would have been held prisoner for a certain time before there crucifixion..most likely they were kept barefoot. So dirty soles are a reality..then the distance they would have to walk barefoot to there nailing site..dirty soles for sure) makes this render very realistic!!! This girl had her legs bent back a bit and a nail placed in behind her ankle bone in thru that small area of skin so as to not shatter any bones in her pretty feet. Looks perfect to me!!! Love how they used a small peice of wood with the nails too! If they gave her a platform to sit on then she can be kept alive for a long time so she can think about what she did!!
I agree, beautiful image. Yeas, dirty feet look very realistic, I think that feet are most important part of Crux. Also very nice back view.

I agree, beautiful image. Yeas, dirty feet look very realistic, I think that feet are most important part of Crux. Also very nice back view.
I agree!!!! I wish there was alot more 3d renders like this showing detail on the feet and soles.

I see alot of other 3d renders people do and 99.9% of the time they show the girls with pristine clean feet on the cross lol. That just doesnt seem real to.me. i like how lifelike the 3d renders look.. like above... but attention to detail should also be followed. Most likely the girl to be crucified will have been kept prisoner for days or months before her crucifixion. Most likely she would have been kept naked and barefoot as a prisioner too (as seen on here in other renders).. add to that the distance she had to walk to her crucifixion site barefoot then in all reality any 3d crux renders like above shpuld show dirty soles as thats the most realistic.. i dont have a foot fetish im just speaking logical. Lol

I think there’s a mix of reasons for that. Biggest one is just time. Why spend all of that effort to make grungy beat up soles that will be mostly hidden. All that extra work might be better spent on posing, expressions, and textures for more visible areas.

Second biggest, for the artists that do focus on feet, is they have their own taste. Honestly if you want the feet to look a certain way, it’s better just to commission an artist with *very specific instructions*. Most of the foot fans like legible feet. Although I agree that more banged up is probably more realistic, I think that reality vs fantasy is a rather common tradeoff. M

I think there’s a mix of reasons for that. Biggest one is just time. Why spend all of that effort to make grungy beat up soles that will be mostly hidden. All that extra work might be better spent on posing, expressions, and textures for more visible areas.

Second biggest, for the artists that do focus on feet, is they have their own taste. Honestly if you want the feet to look a certain way, it’s better just to commission an artist with *very specific instructions*. Most of the foot fans like legible feet. Although I agree that more banged up is probably more realistic, I think that reality vs fantasy is a rather common tradeoff. M
True never thought of that

Back
Top Bottom