The Bronx Crux Murders

Go to CruxDreams.com
or the story will end with a funeral in the epilogue.

girl-confused.jpg I dont believe that ...
Think a bit : if she was died, nailed to this cross, explain to me how she can tell all her agony with so many details ?
The text is written in preterit, so, we can imagine that she's actually already dead and this Stan, despite his good wishes, could not find in 3 or 4 days who are the peccants ...
... and even if he found them, he needs of their confessions to know where she's crucified ...
No, in my opinion, all that is a diversion to impress people ...:devil:

Messa is like St Tomas, she needs to see to believe ...:D

Vonce za rocket cruxee goes up, who cares vere it how she comes down,
Not my department, says Werner Von Braun Barb with a frown.:p

Apologies to T. Lehrer

I am thrilled that someone your age has even heard of Tom Lehrer let alone can quote him. This is probably my favorite song of his

(The conclusion and epilogue are up to Windar now)

Oh noooo:eek::eek::eek: Too much pressure:eek:.

At this point, I should say that Barb's role in this story hasn't been limited just to writing three great chapters. When I first came up with the wacky idea of writing a crux crime/mystery story, I had some doubts whether it would work. I ran the idea by Barb and she was very encouraging. So I went ahead and wrote the first few chapters which she read. After that, she was more than encouraging-she said "You must do it!" So I did and she has been there all the way through giving me tremendous encouragement and letting me bounce ideas off her. So I really owe her a big thanks and a "You were right, Barb". I know she hates when I tell her that.;)

Back
Top Bottom