Go to CruxDreams.com
TLDRW_60.jpg
To her suprise, Kieara saw that even the guards left and only one person was staying. The woman who took the role of her master in practice. But why did the guards also leave?
TLDRW_61.jpg
The woman approached her:
- "Hello, remember me? Diana? I hope so, that whole free slave and roman citizen status might have gotten to your head".
TLDRW_62.jpg
- "Diana...? W-what are... you doing here...?" - Tried to ask Kieara while also dealing with the pain
- "You know, I have kind of missed you... kind of, you were such a good slave, maybe too good for your own, well, good. It was such a foolish choice by my husband to just let you go. I wonder why would he do that?".
- "W-what do you mean, h-he was just a good... man".
- "Yeah, but the special treatment he gave you, going out of his way to even make you citizen... not even I am a citizen and yet you...? Confess already, you two were having an affair".
- "What? No, you saw I was just doing my best-"
- "Yeah, sure, not even that should make you something more than a slave".
TLDRW_63.jpg
- "Why are you... doing... t-this? How are there no g-guards?"
- "Poor thing, you haven't realized yet? I'm a widow of the second most important person of this region. I may not be a so called citizen like you, but don't underestimate me. By the way, I moved some things here and there to give you two gifts. One will be a bunch of friends to celebrate your other gift, one that will look pretty in your head".
TLDRW_64.jpg
- "What do you mean... what did I d-do to you?"
- "Stop playing dumb, you certainly stole my man and then tried to take advantage of him by attempting to become anything more than what you really are, a worthless slave. No amount of "hard work" should break the natural order of things. But well, I guess I was sent by the gods to restore that order, even if it hurt a little when I gave my man that "special" drink".
Kieara was shocked. Not only was Diana a cruel master, but she was just confessing to be a heartless murderer.

- "Y-you...".
- "Aw, yes, I can tell you this plain and simple, what are you going to do, tell the guards? Sure, they will trust a slave who attempted to murder the governor... oops, that was me too, oh well...".
- "..."

View attachment 1395434
To her suprise, Kieara saw that even the guards left and only one person was staying. The woman who took the role of her master in practice. But why did the guards also leave?
View attachment 1395435
The woman approached her:
- "Hello, remember me? Diana? I hope so, that whole free slave and roman citizen status might have gotten to your head".
View attachment 1395439
- "Diana...? W-what are... you doing here...?" - Tried to ask Kieara while also dealing with the pain
- "You know, I have kind of missed you... kind of, you were such a good slave, maybe too good for your own, well, good. It was such a foolish choice by my husband to just let you go. I wonder why would he do that?".
- "W-what do you mean, h-he was just a good... man".
- "Yeah, but the special treatment he gave you, going out of his way to even make you citizen... not even I am a citizen and yet you...? Confess already, you two were having an affair".
- "What? No, you saw I was just doing my best-"
- "Yeah, sure, not even that should make you something more than a slave".
View attachment 1395437
- "Why are you... doing... t-this? How are there no g-guards?"
- "Poor thing, you haven't realized yet? I'm a widow of the second most important person of this region. I may not be a so called citizen like you, but don't underestimate me. By the way, I moved some things here and there to give you two gifts. One will be a bunch of friends to celebrate your other gift, one that will look pretty in your head".
View attachment 1395438
- "What do you mean... what did I d-do to you?"
- "Stop playing dumb, you certainly stole my man and then tried to take advantage of him by attempting to become anything more than what you really are, a worthless slave. No amount of "hard work" should break the natural order of things. But well, I guess I was sent by the gods to restore that order, even if it hurt a little when I gave my man that "special" drink".
Kieara was shocked. Not only was Diana a cruel master, but she was just confessing to be a heartless murderer.

- "Y-you...".
- "Aw, yes, I can tell you this plain and simple, what are you going to do, tell the guards? Sure, they will trust a slave who attempted to murder the governor... oops, that was me too, oh well...".
- "..."
this is getting exciting seeing Kieara in shock to see her former master in practice and the helpless she feels that no one will believe her even though she knows the truth.

The first image also gives me the passion of the christ vibes showing the magnitude of Kiera’s situation. I’m not a pro at editing photos but here’s my take on @justarandomguy ’s fantastic manip.

Attachments

• F929FDD2-3D74-4AFF-8933-75FFAC83287A.jpeg
    F929FDD2-3D74-4AFF-8933-75FFAC83287A.jpeg
    589.6 KB · Views: 616
  • 6EC17BED-E104-49D3-9624-77F281C4E5AD.jpeg
    6EC17BED-E104-49D3-9624-77F281C4E5AD.jpeg
    487.2 KB · Views: 648
this is getting exciting seeing Kieara in shock to see her former master in practice and the helpless she feels that no one will believe her even though she knows the truth.

The first image also gives me the passion of the christ vibes showing the magnitude of Kiera’s situation. I’m not a pro at editing photos but here’s my take on @justarandomguy ’s fantastic manip.
Doesn't matter if you aren't a pro, you gotta start somewhere. I'm not the biggest fan of ultra gory stuff, but it's a nice first attempt, I only think the blood could be a little darker, but I don't know, I was the kind of person that in childhood panicked with paper cuts haha.

Edit: If someone wants to edit some of the pictures, feel free to ask, I could even give the isolated layers to help edit faster (once the series is done of course, I am on a tight schedule to get at least 5 renders per day, I can't exactly return and get the files now). Just give the respective credit. After all, this is a gift for y'all, and especially for Bruna fans.

Last edited:
TLDRW_65.jpg
"You know, even in this time, I have to thank you. I didn't imagine that you would do this last job for me, thanks for being such a good scapegoat. I'll let you rest for a little, the guards will be here soon. Enjoy your gifts".
TLDRW_66.jpg
Kieara could not say anything, just heavy breaths for the beating she took and the shock of knowing that Diana not only killed the man who she thanked so much, she also tried to kill the governor and now there was nothing she could do.
TLDRW_67.jpg
Kieara was left alone laying on the floor for some time.
TLDRW_68.jpg
Then the guards came to take her.
TLDRW_69.jpg
They untied Kieara and took her away. A part of her wanted to wish they would just take her outside the palace, throw her and let her go, but she knew they had other intentions. She could try telling what Diana just told her, after all, even if nobody did believe her, the outcome was her death anyways, what did she have to lose?

View attachment 1395710
"You know, even in this time, I have to thank you. I didn't imagine that you would do this last job for me, thanks for being such a good scapegoat. I'll let you rest for a little, the guards will be here soon. Enjoy your gifts".
View attachment 1395711
Kieara could not say anything, just heavy breaths for the beating she took and the shock of knowing that Diana not only killed the man who she thanked so much, she also tried to kill the governor and now there was nothing she could do.
View attachment 1395712
Kieara was left alone laying on the floor for some time.
View attachment 1395713
Then the guards came to take her.
View attachment 1395714
They untied Kieara and took her away. A part of her wanted to wish they would just take her outside the palace, throw her and let her go, but she knew they had other intentions. She could try telling what Diana just told her, after all, even if nobody did believe her, the outcome was her death anyways, what did she have to lose?
Kieara and Diana share that quiet moment together. For Diana, her plan has come together better than she hoped. For Kieara, it is a pause in the hell to come...

Show trial
TLDRW_70.jpg
While being taken by the guards, Kieara managed to make some room to think of something else than the pain she was feeling on her back.
TLDRW_71.jpg
Now she had thoughts of surprise to see that the crowd has grown compared to the one that witnessed her scourging.
TLDRW_72.jpg
She was displayed in front of the crowd, while the governor began to put on another show.
TLDRW_73.jpg
"Even though my life was about to end, it takes more than one foolish woman that thinks she can take on me by herself. But like the empire, we are strong, and we won't stand for such a transgression".
TLDRW_74.jpg
"But we will grant her a wish, if she wants to overthrow me and take power for herself, we shall grant her the title of honorary empress! Anything to say before we proceed... empress?"

Last edited:
TLDRW_75.jpg
"I am innocent, I have been framed, but I know you won't believe me".
TLDRW_76.jpg
The governor interrupted her: "It was a rhetorical question slav-"
TLDRW_77.jpg
But Kieara kept going: "You already punished me for something I didn't do, I can take that, but if you execute me, you will make a big mistake. The person trying to kill you is out there. I can help you, but please let me go, I'll be your lifetime slave if you want, but hear me, the person who tried to kill you is Diana-"
TLDRW_78.jpg
The governor ordered the guards to silence her. They pushed her down, and then the governor angry proceeded to say: "Enough bluffing already! Not happy with what you've done now you want to throw the widow of the great Felix in this? You are truly desperate".
TLDRW_79.jpg
"Enough making her wait, guards, crown the empress!".

Last edited:
TLDRW_80.jpg
The guards held Kieara while making room for another guard came with something for her.
TLDRW_81.jpg
Kieara didn't know that "crow the empress" meant to literally crown her. The guard brought a crown of thorns and proceeded to put it on her head.
TLDRW_82.jpg
This caught her off guard, she was not ready for the pain of every thorn piercing her head. The guard wasn't exactly gentle when crowning, as he was pushing down the crown on her head quite hard, increasing her pain.
TLDRW_83.jpg
Kieara began to feel something on her forehead. She wished it was sweat, but she knew this was blood coming out of the wounds created by the thorns.
TLDRW_84.jpg
After some seconds of silence, she was lifted up for the crowd to see.

View attachment 1397009
The guards held Kieara while making room for another guard came with something for her.
View attachment 1397010
Kieara didn't know that "crow the empress" meant to literally crown her. The guard brought a crown of thorns and proceeded to put it on her head.
View attachment 1397011
This caught her off guard, she was not ready for the pain of every thorn piercing her head. The guard wasn't exactly gentle when crowning, as he was pushing down the crown on her head quite hard, increasing her pain.
View attachment 1397012
Kieara began to feel something on her forehead. She wished it was sweat, but she knew this was blood coming out of the wounds created by the thorns.
View attachment 1397013
After some seconds of silence, she was lifted up for the crowd to see.
Part of the torture of being a condemned prisoner is the guards cam do what they want with you as long as you make it to the cross. The pain and humiliation is something you can do nothing about...

Great chapter, Justarandomguy!!!

TLDRW_85.jpg
The guards left Kieara standing up, and then got away enough so they could still keep an eye on her, but being isolated enough so she could be displayed.
TLDRW_86.jpg
"We have crowned our empress! Hail the empress! Kneel before her" began to say the governor to the crowd. A lot of people joined the mocking of Kieara, kneeling, laughing, calling her names, just like moments ago, but bigger in scale.
TLDRW_87.jpg
The guards leaving Kieara in the middle was resulting as expected. She felt vulnerable, exposed, on display as a trophy, ashamed.
TLDRW_88.jpg
This contrasted with a governor who was poisoned, but still standing straight (or at least trying to look like), trying to display an image of power. Anyone who dared to go against him, would suffer the consequences.
The governor told the guards that since Kieara did such a heavy accusation of Diana, he ordered for them to make her the heaviest cross possible, the whole thing.
TLDRW_89.jpg
The guards while chuckling took Kieara and dragged her, they seemed to have fun dragging a woman towards her imminent execution. There was some fun at the scourging, but the main spectacle was allowed to begin.

One way "trip"
TLDRW_90.jpg
Well, this place is familiar. Kieara was brought to the place she was scourged, but this time she wasn't put on the place that held her in place to receive the whip on her back. This time she was just left on the ground, oddly enough, it was gentle, no violent dropping this time.
TLDRW_91.jpg
Kieara started letting go some tears, not even all the resilience in the world could make her hold the pain and distress she was feeling. The guards left her for a moment, as they went to bring something.
TLDRW_92.jpg
The guards arrived with the cross and placed it in front of Kieara. "Say hello to your only friend from now on", said a guard in a mocking tone. Kieara just stared at the cross, no words, just some sort of light sobbing. As usual, like every other time Kieara was stuck on her mind, a familiar feeling came back, one never even thought would return.
TLDRW_93.jpg
"Well empress? What are you waiting for? We don't have all day!". The whip came back, this time to violently tell her to carry that heavy cross.
TLDRW_94.jpg
Her breathing intensified. She didn't want to, but she had no choice.

One way "trip"
View attachment 1397470
Well, this place is familiar. Kieara was brought to the place she was scourged, but this time she wasn't put on the place that held her in place to receive the whip on her back. This time she was just left on the ground, oddly enough, it was gentle, no violent dropping this time.
View attachment 1397471
Kieara started letting go some tears, not even all the resilience in the world could make her hold the pain and distress she was feeling. The guards left her for a moment, as they went to bring something.
View attachment 1397472
The guards arrived with the cross and placed it in front of Kieara. "Say hello to your only friend from now on", said a guard in a mocking tone. Kieara just stared at the cross, no words, just some sort of light sobbing. As usual, like every other time Kieara was stuck on her mind, a familiar feeling came back, one never even thought would return.
View attachment 1397473
"Well empress? What are you waiting for? We don't have all day!". The whip came back, this time to violently tell her to carry that heavy cross.
View attachment 1397474
Gosh, I do love that last image! :)

One way "trip"
View attachment 1397470
View attachment 1397471
View attachment 1397472
View attachment 1397473
View attachment 1397474
every new chapter of this manip series is amazing! also I love your new profile image. May I use it as well? let's start a fanbase of bruna!

Back
Top Bottom