The Olympic Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
Lights turn on and someone is walking up the gallows’ steps. I groan “Bull, just pull the lever. I can’t do another 18 hours.”

“I ain’t Bull and I’m not pulling the lever.”

“Tree? What are you doing here?” I ask.

“Bull needs to get his ‘beauty rest’. I’m doing this shift of water. You don’t expect him to stay up 24 hours a day, do you?” he replies.

“But you expect me to stand here for 36 hours” I hiss back. “Look, I am tired, hungry and bored and I need to take care of the Joan Tree horny potion thing so badly I even offered to let Bull fuck me. Let’s call it a night, OK?”

“You know all you have to do is finger clit and say three times ‘I want to cum’” Tree says as he scoops ice out of a cooler then fills it with straight Seagram’s.

“Really fucking funny, Tree, I would have by now if I could reach it” I scowl.

I’m pleased my plan is working better than I thought. The mind-fuck is part of the training. I decide to stay with her a while and push the lever to reset the pins and set the safety so the trap can’t drop. She gasps as I walk onto the platform and cries “Get back! You’re going to make it drop!”

“Relax, Barb, I locked it.”

“Then why the hell is it still moving?”

“It’s been there at least 15 years. The nails have elongated the holes and the wood has shrunk” I tell her.

“Well who the hell built this piece of shit? I could have done better!”

“I built it. I’ll invite you out when it gets replaced. Speaking of shit, you haven’t” I say.

“And I’m not going to!” Barb says angrily.

“Whatever you want, Barb. Do you want to?”

“Fuck you, Tree, I’m not telling you a damn thing!” she yells at me.

‘Fair enough’ I think. Barb starts to jump up down on the trap’s platform. I ask her what the fuck she is doing. She turns and screams at me “I am tired of your fucking games! I’m not going to shit for your perverse pleasure! I’m going to jump on this damn thing until fucking thing opens!”

“I never took you for a quitter. But jump all you want. I set the safety lock” I tell her. She stares down the dark main street. I watch her breasts heave with each deep angry breath. After a while I say to her “Your only way out of the game is to hang yourself. I’ll make it easy on you and pull the lever halfway back and take off the safety. Is that what you want?”

Goddamn it, he knows how to push my buttons! I do not quit! He stays with me quite a while. I ask him if he is going to do my crucifixion. He tells me the rules say he cannot but he will be there to coach the crew. I ask “What the hell can a coach do to help me win a medal?”

“I helped write the rules. I know how to break them” he tells me.

I think for a few minutes and say “Don’t you dare get me disqualified when I win, Tree!” -Barb

Tree

Lights turn on and someone is walking up the gallows’ steps. I groan “Bull, just pull the lever. I can’t do another 18 hours.”

“I ain’t Bull and I’m not pulling the lever.”

“Tree? What are you doing here?” I ask.

“Bull needs to get his ‘beauty rest’. I’m doing this shift of water. You don’t expect him to stay up 24 hours a day, do you?” he replies.

“But you expect me to stand here for 36 hours” I hiss back. “Look, I am tired, hungry and bored and I need to take care of the Joan Tree horny potion thing so badly I even offered to let Bull fuck me. Let’s call it a night, OK?”

“You know all you have to do is finger clit and say three times ‘I want to cum’” Tree says as he scoops ice out of a cooler then fills it with straight Seagram’s.

“Really fucking funny, Tree, I would have by now if I could reach it” I scowl.

I’m pleased my plan is working better than I thought. The mind-fuck is part of the training. I decide to stay with her a while and push the lever to reset the pins and set the safety so the trap can’t drop. She gasps as I walk onto the platform and cries “Get back! You’re going to make it drop!”

“Relax, Barb, I locked it.”

“Then why the hell is it still moving?”

“It’s been there at least 15 years. The nails have elongated the holes and the wood has shrunk” I tell her.

“Well who the hell built this piece of shit? I could have done better!”

“I built it. I’ll invite you out when it gets replaced. Speaking of shit, you haven’t” I say.

“And I’m not going to!” Barb says angrily.

“Whatever you want, Barb. Do you want to?”

“Fuck you, Tree, I’m not telling you a damn thing!” she yells at me.

‘Fair enough’ I think. Barb starts to jump up down on the trap’s platform. I ask her what the fuck she is doing. She turns and screams at me “I am tired of your fucking games! I’m not going to shit for your perverse pleasure! I’m going to jump on this damn thing until fucking thing opens!”

“I never took you for a quitter. But jump all you want. I set the safety lock” I tell her. She stares down the dark main street. I watch her breasts heave with each deep angry breath. After a while I say to her “Your only way out of the game is to hang yourself. I’ll make it easy on you and pull the lever halfway back and take off the safety. Is that what you want?”

Goddamn it, he knows how to push my buttons! I do not quit! He stays with me quite a while. I ask him if he is going to do my crucifixion. He tells me the rules say he cannot but he will be there to coach the crew. I ask “What the hell can a coach do to help me win a medal?”

I think for a few minutes and say “Don’t you dare get me disqualified when I win, Tree!” -Barb

Tree

image.jpeg Talk about a love/hate relationship ... I can't live with him or without him! He annoys the hell out of me and just about when I am about to throw him overboard he does something nice ... the damn rope is starting to really irritate my neck ... how many more hours until I get to 36? ... and how can I be sure he won't tack on more when I get there ... at least most of the crowd has lost interest and have gone off to do other things ... pretty much him and me alone now ... wish he would stop swishing his ice around in his drink like that ... bloody annoying ... OMG ... he is getting out his phonograph now ... antiquated thing ... somebody get him a smart phone please ... God it's more of those Hunter something recordings ... hate it when he sings along ... geeze ... the things I have to put up with ... hope the Joan horny potion wears off soon ... either that or I will have to ... never mind ... let's not talk about that.

I ask him if he is going to do my crucifixion. He tells me the rules say he cannot but he will be there to coach the crew. I ask “What the hell can a coach do to help me win a medal?”

This raises an interesting point. Who does the actual crucifixion of the athletes?

As Barb is doing her endurance training out at the dude ranch, Thessela is being put through her own training, arms raised and exposed.

She's been there a while now as well. We're just waiting for the call to assemble at the old prison for the final preparations for the event. I bring her water to keep her from getting too dehydrated.
"Are you going to do the actual crucifixion, when the time comes, Jolly?" she asks.
I can't really answer. I tell her that I think there are official crews, but that as her trainer, I will be there to make sure things are done according to the rules.

"Do you think Barb will win?"
"I can't answer that. I don't think she's a shoe in to win. The bookies like her chances, probably because her team is the most public with its training. We hardly know anything recent about the Porzia's team, and nothing about Tash and the Irish. You need to be confident, strong. Look how long you've endured this. You're fit enough to win. You have to want it. You have to get past the fear to the desire."

I think a bit of meditation would be good, back at the athletes' village. After all, we're supposed to keep the athletes sequestered and safe.
meditate_back.jpg
Find your centre, Thessela. Find that part of you that wants to feel the cross, to have your body stripped and stretched out, your back against the wood. To feel yourself fixed to it. The primal experience. Feeling yourself being raised - exposed. Vulnerable and powerful.

Damn. Now I have to go get a cold shower to "find my centre" again.

Last edited:
This raises an interesting point. Who does the actual crucifixion of the athletes?

As Barb is doing her endurance training out at the dude ranch, Thessela is being put through her own training, arms raised and exposed.

She's been there a while now as well. We're just waiting for the call to assemble at the old prison for the final preparations for the event. I bring her water to keep her from getting too dehydrated.
"Are you going to do the actual crucifixion, when the time comes, Jolly?" she asks.
I can't really answer. I tell her that I think there are official crews, but that as her trainer, I will be there to make sure things are done according to the rules.

"I can't answer that. I don't think she's a shoe in to win. The bookies like her chances, probably because her team is the most public with its training. We hardly know anything recent about the Porzia's team, and nothing about Tash and the Irish. You need to be confident, strong. Look how long you've endured this. You're fit enough to win. You have to want it. You have to get past the fear to the desire."

I think a bit of meditation would be good, back at the athletes' village. After all, we're supposed to keep the athletes sequestered and safe.
View attachment 387228
Find your centre, Thessela. Find that part of you that wants to feel the cross, to have your body stripped and stretched out, your back against the wood. To feel yourself fixed to it. The primal experience. Feeling yourself being raised - exposed. Vulnerable and powerful.

Good question Jolly! Just who does the executions ... I mean crucifixions? Shouldn't knowing that make a difference in how we girls are trained?

Each athlete's team brings their crux team however no Master Crucifixion Technician or an apprentice of the union may participate in the crucifixion or the cross-raising.

Each athlete's team brings their crux team however no Master Crucifixion Technician or an apprentice of the union may participate in the crucifixion or the cross-raising.
So it's strictly an amateur event? Is that good or bad?:confused:

He stays and talks with to help pass the time in the early hours of the late night. The sky starts to lighten and the brilliant stars fade into the early twilight. Tree makes another drink. I ask for sip not caring even if it is straight Seagram’s. He refuses. He lights a Marlboro and I ask if he has a Madame Wu. He tells me even if he did I couldn’t have one. He says he has to go and asks if I am going to go for the 36 hours. I promise him I will but I don’t know why… -Barb

b & t 007.jpg

T

Relationships get complicated even in the best of circumstances…

I can see your "centre" from here Jolly :D

Nice image you've painted there though, mmm nice :)
Vulnerable and powerful, yes, there is power there, power to seize the imagination and subvert the will of men who are watching. Primal, vulnerable, and so overwhelming . . . .

View attachment 387228

Good to see Thessela is being trained well. I do hope she is following your orders...

Good to see Thessela is being trained well. I do hope she is following your orders...

I have no choice !

Find that part of you that wants to feel the cross, to have your body stripped and stretched out, your back against the wood. To feel yourself fixed to it. The primal experience. Feeling yourself being raised - exposed. Vulnerable and powerful.

Oh goddess!

Early the next morning (11:23 AM –Ulrika) I get up and find Sir Despard Wragg and an intern on the Tree House West deck.

wragg 005.jpg

The fuckin’ Limey is the last person I want to see on a good day and I am not having a good one. I’m worried a bit about Barb’s resolve on her training and wanted to see her with a bit more than nine hours left with her standing in the sun on the gallows. To top it off even with the young dame draped all over him he seems to be in crappy mood.

“I have some reservations with your training methods” Wragg practically growls.

“Fine, you hold them. You don’t have a reservation to be hear” I reply as I pour a drink.

“Listen you surly American bastard I didn’t travel to this hellhole to hear your version of what you call ‘wit’. The damn main street in this town isn’t even paved!”

“It’s an Old West dude ranch not Disneyland, asshole” I say. “Look, I have new arrivals from Cork, Ireland and the Vatican coming today and I need to check on Barb.”

“Very well but don’t think this is over” Sir Despard Wragg says. “I worry you are spreading yourself too thin. I want you to know the UVM and I heavily committed to Ms. Moore’s success in the Olympics.”

I pour another drink and say “You might be involved in her success but Barb is committed.”

“These are just semantics” Wragg snaps.

“Have you ever had bacon and eggs?” I ask.

“Of course I have! I am a cosmopolitan man of the 21st century. I have even sampled you Southern ‘cuisine’ of grits. Why do you ask?”

“Like Junior Johnson said when questioned about his commitment to stock car racing in the early 60s) while eating breakfast. He paused a moment and looked at his breakfast. With his fork he pointed to his bacon and eggs and said ‘You know, the chicken was involved here but the pig is committed’.”

“I don’t understand” Wragg says.

“Think about it” I say…

Tree

Look up Junior Johnson, subject of Tom Wolfe's essay "The Last American Hero Is Junior Johnson. Yes!", which was first published in Esquire magazine in March 1965.

Early the next morning (11:23 AM –Ulrika) I get up and find Sir Despard Wragg and an intern on the Tree House West deck.

View attachment 387505

The fuckin’ Limey is the last person I want to see on a good day and I am not having a good one. I’m worried a bit about Barb’s resolve on her training and wanted to see her with a bit more than nine hours left with her standing in the sun on the gallows. To top it off even with the young dame draped all over him he seems to be in crappy mood.

“I have some reservations with your training methods” Wragg practically growls.

“Fine, you hold them. You don’t have a reservation to be hear” I reply as I pour a drink.

“Listen you surly American bastard I didn’t travel to this hellhole to hear your version of what you call ‘wit’. The damn main street in this town isn’t even paved!”

“It’s an Old West dude ranch not Disneyland, asshole” I say. “Look, I have new arrivals from Cork, Ireland and the Vatican coming today and I need to check on Barb.”

“Very well but don’t think this is over” Sir Despard Wragg says. “I worry you are spreading yourself too thin. I want you to know the UVM and I heavily committed to Ms. Moore’s success in the Olympics.”

I pour another drink and say “You might be involved in her success but Barb is committed.”

“These are just semantics” Wragg snaps.

“Have you ever had bacon and eggs?” I ask.

“Of course I have! I am a cosmopolitan man of the 21st century. I have even sampled you Southern ‘cuisine’ of grits. Why do you ask?”

“Like Junior Johnson said when questioned about his commitment to stock car racing in the early 60s) while eating breakfast. He paused a moment and looked at his breakfast. With his fork he pointed to his bacon and eggs and said ‘You know, the chicken was involved here but the pig is committed’.”

“I don’t understand” Wragg says.

“Think about it” I say…

Tree

Look up Junior Johnson, subject of Tom Wolfe's essay "The Last American Hero Is Junior Johnson. Yes!", which was first published in Esquire magazine in March 1965.
Never heard Barb described as 'bacon' before :eek:

Or Wragg described as an egg. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom