The Rape And Pillage Of The Land Of Queen Tricia

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 419561 Oh, I do hope Queen Tricia is calling upon me to sacrifice myself for the good of the realm, and not because she sees me as a potential rebellious rival for the throne. No, surely it's not that. But wait, could it be? One never knows, does one?

Now I am overthinking ... one tends to do that hanging half naked outdoors waiting to be sacrificed.

But ...Hmmmmm ... maybe ... ok ... yes.

View attachment 419566 Psssst. Oh, Old Slave! Come closer please. Perhaps we can cut a deal? ;)

Et tu brute!!! Even my most loyal slave has turned on me.

I hope that Tree has his way with her and uses every one of her orifices for his pleasure and then turns her over to his soldiers for everyone of them to use as they see fit, before they crucify her!!!

Et tu brute!!! Even my most loyal slave has turned on me.

I hope that Tree has his way with her and uses every one of her orifices for his pleasure and then turns her over to his soldiers for everyone of them to use as they see fit before they crucify her!!!

You can't say you weren't warned.
If Barb is your most trusted slave, you really have problems in your realm.

The barbarian warrior Tree comes across the ‘gift’ Queen Tricia has bound between a pair of trees. He rips off the cloth hiding her loins and legs but his profoundly obscene treatment of Lady Barbara cannot be documented ever here at Crux Forums! He brings her to a suite in Queen Tricia’s castle (or is it her prison now?) and stipes her arse with a leather wrapped cane. Tree is damn furious. He has conquered another land and as he has done with every other would crucify the lord or king and her is offered a fucking slave to spare the queen’s life? Barbara and Tree have a heated discussion!

“I am not a slave!” I protest. “I am a lover and advisor to the queen but I am not a slave!”

“I do not care what you might be” Tree bellows. “It is imperative to eliminate the land’s leader. “It stifles counter-insurgency when the head of the snake is removed!”

I lower his trousers and help him step out of them. I kneel between his knees and stroke his member. “I understand your need but Queen Tricia is a woman. Most vanquishing armies behead or hang the lands’ leaders in a private chamber. Why must you publically humiliate them and how could dare crucify my queen?”

He pulls out a flask of a vile-smelling liquid and swills half of it down in one guzzle. He belches, wipes his mouth on the back of his hand, and says “Is your mouth good for anything besides talking?”

I know I am doomed but I must try and save Queen Tricia. I take his sweaty unwashed member into my mouth.

head 082 A.jpg

-Barbara

The barbarian warrior Tree comes across the ‘gift’ Queen Tricia has bound between a pair of trees. He rips off the cloth hiding her loins and legs but his profoundly obscene treatment of Lady Barbara cannot be documented ever here at Crux Forums! He brings her to a suite in Queen Tricia’s castle (or is it her prison now?) and stipes her arse with a leather wrapped cane. Tree is damn furious. He has conquered another land and as he has done with every other would crucify the lord or king and her is offered a fucking slave to spare the queen’s life? Barbara and Tree have a heated discussion!

“I am not a slave!” I protest. “I am a lover and advisor to the queen but I am not a slave!”

“I do not care what you might be” Tree bellows. “It is imperative to eliminate the land’s leader. “It stifles counter-insurgency when the head of the snake is removed!”

I lower his trousers and help him step out of them. I kneel between his knees and stroke his member. “I understand your need but Queen Tricia is a woman. Most vanquishing armies behead or hang the lands’ leaders in a private chamber. Why must you publically humiliate them and how could dare crucify my queen?”

He pulls out a flask of a vile-smelling liquid and swills half of it down in one guzzle. He belches, wipes his mouth on the back of his hand, and says “Is your mouth good for anything besides talking?”

I know I am doomed but I must try and save Queen Tricia. I take his sweaty unwashed member into my mouth.

View attachment 419729

-Barbara

Wonderful Tree!!! Nice use of the photo.

I'm sorry Barb, I see you are still trying to be loyal to your queen.

View attachment 419561 Oh, I do hope Queen Tricia is calling upon me to sacrifice myself for the good of the realm, and not because she sees me as a potential rebellious rival for the throne. No, surely it's not that. But wait, could it be? One never knows, does one?

Now I am overthinking ... one tends to do that hanging half naked outdoors waiting to be sacrificed.

But ...Hmmmmm ... maybe ... ok ... yes.

View attachment 419566 Psssst. Oh, Old Slave! Come closer please. Perhaps we can cut a deal? ;)
I think you have acquitted yourself well in the last segment...

I don't know if it will save you or your queen...

Tree

View attachment 419729

-Barbara

Siss, I have wronged Barb, she is currently being held by the warlord Tree. You must serve your queen and attempt to free her from her captivity.

9x.jpg
Free her and return her to me in this place of hiding and we'll escape together. Otherwise, we will all suffer an unspeakable fate at the hands of Tree.

Siss, I have wronged Barb, she is currently being held by the warlord Tree. You must serve your queen and attempt to free her from her captivity.

View attachment 419731
Free her and return her to me in this place of hiding and we'll escape together. Otherwise, we will all suffer an unspeakable fate at the hands of Tree.
I fear this may not happen:eek::oops::cool:

“I want this queen cunt here now” Tree yells at me “and take this slave to the dungeon until I crucify her!”

“I am not a slave!” Barb protests as Tree drains the flask.

I lock her wrists in irons and whisper “It is best to humor him in this state. I am Old Slave. He saved me from slavery but he is a merciless warrior. I fear he had a troubled childhood or is just fucked up. Your queen is grave danger. I respect the man but he cannot be reasoned with. He is like a tree trump that cannot be reasoned with!”

I take Barbara to the dungeon where Siss is already bound.
dungeon 033.jpg

“Good of you to join me. Is our queen safe?” Siss asks.

“I would doubt it even though I did my best to convince the Neanderthal” Barb replies.

“Oh, Barb, don’t tell me you sucked his cock” Siss cries.

“Didn’t you” Barb asks.

“Eww, no” Siss squeals. “Don’t tell me you did!”

Barb’s silence was most damning…

I have the most unfortunate task of bringing Queen Tricia to Tree’s quarters under the guise that he may spare her the indignity of the cross. With her wrists bound and a heavy chain about her neck I bring her to Master Tree’s quarters. I leave her in the ‘care’ of Tree and head out to the streets and before long I find a bookie that will place a coin bet against 50 coin that Queen Tricia will be spared. I place a two hundred coin bet. Four coin in one day is good money…

-Old Slave

Queen Tricia is brought to Tree’s chambers naked with wrists bound behind her back and a heavy chain locked around her neck. Tree tells her he considering sparing Barb and Siss from the cross as she as well but she must fellate him as well as Barbara has done.

Me… Queen Tricia… suck a barbarian’s cock… or any man’s cock for that matter…

He says to me “The cross and the spikes are ready.”

I look up at him and do my best for my first time…

head 076 c.jpg

-Tricia

Tree

This story "sucks"!:p

Or at least in Tree's imagination the Queen and her slaves all "suck":rolleyes:

But not Siss. She has taste and dignity and says "Ewwwwwwww";)

Now that's class! :D

Wish I had said that!:cool:

In any case it doesn't really matter. I fear I will be dancing naked on the cross before this is over. :oops:

This story "sucks"!:p

Or at least in Tree's imagination the Queen and her slaves all "suck":rolleyes:

But not Siss. She has taste and dignity and says "Ewwwwwwww";)

Now that's class! :D

Wish I had said that!:cool:

In any case it doesn't really matter. I fear I will be dancing naked on the cross before this is over. :oops:
Am I that predictable???

Back
Top Bottom