The Taarna Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
This thread is dedicated to a model I had been shooting for many years; she became from "one of my models" to my absolute favourite (together with Katharina) concerning crucifixion fotografy.
Unfortunately it seems, that there will not be some more opportunities to have some future fotoshootings with her as she realigned in several ways, especially as she changed her professional live in a very radical way.
In this thread I will post some scenes from past shootings that show Susanne von Heyden (her real name) apart from crucifixion, the strong and beautyful woman she had been.
Here a foto I really love:

Attachments

• 4548554.jpg
    4548554.jpg
    788.4 KB · Views: 473
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    834 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC_3112.jpg
    DSC_3112.jpg
    890.7 KB · Views: 319
Some months ago she quit her job as fitness instructor and personal trainer to join this international volunteer bataillon. She other side called them mercenaries. Indeed she was lured with 5000 Euro per month. I think she never got her pay. It seems her squad was used as cannon fodder, badly equipped, outnumbered and without any chance against a well trained, disciplined army.
I told her don't go there, you cannot change anything, you will loose your life. I offered her 1000 Euro for each future shooting. There had not been any necessity to become a mercenary. But she was so obstinate and bullheaded. She had to take this goddamn mercenary job.
Now she is sitting in this torture-prison. I pulled some strings and got information about her (bad) health condition. Maybe I could ransom her - or at least what is left rom her - but they want 250.000 $ for an "act of grace".
At the moment I am thinking of a crowd funding project.......

Attachments

• Susanne von Heyden POW.jpg
    Susanne von Heyden POW.jpg
    995 KB · Views: 417
This damned mercenary job had been the worst idea Taarna ever had.
She is rotting now for three months in this POW-camp. 90 days of dayly punishment, interrogation, humiliation and abuse. She slowly goes mad mor and more from day to day while her torturers are very creative in punishing her.....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    973.7 KB · Views: 326
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    983.8 KB · Views: 347
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    955.5 KB · Views: 356
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    931.4 KB · Views: 366
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    949.1 KB · Views: 367
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    918.7 KB · Views: 403
I had been wondering for some time why I could no longer make contact with Taarna. As I had to find out now, she obviously fucked up massively again. I don't know exactly what she's done again, but this time it's bad. Very bad. She's ended up in one of those hellish re-education camps and isn't supposed to get out for another 30 years. It's supposed to be really bad in those camps....

Attachments

• Taarna Prisoner.jpg
    Taarna Prisoner.jpg
    926.8 KB · Views: 251
Back
Top Bottom