Three Crucifixion Models

Which girl do you like most, which has the most Crux-Sexappeal?

• Katharina

• Taarna

• Liz

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow! Decisions decisions decisions! I am most familiar with Taarna's work. I like they are all so physically fit, but we really don't need to see loincloths do we.
Ooh I don't know. ;)
I think the grotty Loincloths emphasize their lowly status even  more so... :devil: :devil: :p

They all look like female gladiators (gladiatrices?) in body build. Similarly muscled, though rather too muscled for my taste. Don't care for Taarna's face--too manly.

It comes down to their tits, for me. ;) Katharina's tits are too deflated. Not sexy. Taarna's tits appear to have implants making them look unnatural and not at all sexy. Liz seems to strike a balance with decent natural-looking boobs and a good obscene exposure on the cross.

They all look like female gladiators (gladiatrices?) in body build. Similarly muscled, though rather too muscled for my taste. Don't care for Taarna's face--too manly.

It comes down to their tits, for me. ;) Katharina's tits are too deflated. Not sexy. Taarna's tits appear to have implants making them look unnatural and not at all sexy. Liz seems to strike a balance with decent natural-looking boobs and a good obscene exposure on the cross.
Being an ultra-sadist, your posting is big inspiration to me:
These defeated and captured female warriors are spiked to a cross in a cold dungeon of a fortress. They suffer on the cross already for many hours, the pain from the severe injuries of the large nails penetrating their hands and their feet is unbearable, their wrists and legs are trembling and burning from increasing cramps resulting from their fixation and total inhibition of movement, they are shivering from the cold but nevertheless sweating due to pain, agony, fever and increasing suffocation effects.
And then you come along and mock them by telling them how manly their face is and that they have ugly titts ;-)
OK - I have another oppinion about them. Taarna and Katharina are the sexiest women alive in my eyes. I love muscular women and I love Katharina's devine saggy giga-titts. But this is my opinion. :)

Attachments

• Bignose and Ratface crucified.jpg
    Bignose and Ratface crucified.jpg
    962 KB · Views: 620
Being an ultra-sadist, your posting is big inspiration to me:
These defeated and captured female warriors are spiked to a cross in a cold dungeon of a fortress. They suffer on the cross already for many hours, the pain from the severe injuries of the large nails penetrating their hands and their feet is unbearable, their wrists and legs are trembling and burning from increasing cramps resulting from their fixation and total inhibition of movement, they are shivering from the cold but nevertheless sweating due to pain, agony, fever and increasing suffocation effects.
And then you come along and mock them by telling them how manly their face is and that they have ugly titts ;-)
OK - I have another oppinion about them. Taarna and Katharina are the sexiest women alive in my eyes. I love muscular women and I love Katharina's devine saggy giga-titts. But this is my opinion. :)
I would execute these women outside, in public, for all to see, not out of sight in a dungeon. Let all the people see them and learn what happens when you rebel against the state! Let their horrific sufferings be a lesson to all you. Show your disdain for them! Mock them in their agonies! :eek::D

Attachments

• Liz in Cutoffs.jpg
    Liz in Cutoffs.jpg
    957.2 KB · Views: 484
I definitely prefer Taarna. The stretch of her arms is exquisite, she’s got great legs and breasts.

If I was attending a crucifixion with these three I’d definitely spend the most time watching Taarna’s body squirm.

Here you see my three favourite models:
Katharina, Taarna, Liz
Which one do you like most? Which of the three ladies looks most sexy on the cross, which has the most Crux-Appeal?
What do you like regarding the girls, what do you dislike?
Briccone

View attachment 1275443
Taarna is visually the most appealing to me.
Liz struggling pose is wonderfull
Katherina Is a bit mismatched it seems in the muscle department.
Arms so muscled, her legs look a bit underdeveloped compared with arms.
Or other way around arms overdeveloped in regards to the legs.

Think if I have to choose my favorite would be Taarna, closely followed by Liz.
In any case It would be difficult not to linger and watch any of the three women suffering for quite a while.

in the second set Katherina looks more balanced in the muscle department.
Her expression is great..
It doesn't change her place in my ranking though.

Katharina's body of steel can withstand a lot. In contrast, she has those wonderful, soft breasts.

Here they should be tormented in order to break them. I think her body is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom