Tight Young Virgin

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 60271

I like it when a young virgin has her naked body streched tight whilst suffering upon the cross ;-)

Another classic from the Crucified Women stable - This one is Jenet ( I like her so much I use her as my avatar :) )
She is hot.

Crucifying virgins is kind of against the rules. Fortunately, there is an easy cure for virginity.

Crucifixion truer.
The hands are a little more blue, the blood circulates poorly. Better if strings closer.
The feet do not suffer instead. The tablet should be sharp-edged.
Well the shaved hair of her cunt. Why not also cut head hair? more humiliation. Good result if sprinkled with honey on his head, armpits, and pubic area: insects guaranteed. Tickling, bites, sucks for them the girl in the mouth and pussy ... more movement on the cross and eventually loss of urine.

View attachment 60321

Please don't leave me ....................................
Who would want to leave her?
Crucifixion truer.
The hands are a little more blue, the blood circulates poorly. Better if strings closer.
The feet do not suffer instead. The tablet should be sharp-edged.
Well the shaved hair of her cunt. Why not also cut head hair? more humiliation. Good result if sprinkled with honey on his head, armpits, and pubic area: insects guaranteed. Tickling, bites, sucks for them the girl in the mouth and pussy ... more movement on the cross and eventually loss of urine.
That's evil!

Back
Top Bottom