Together

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok. I'm now offer 1:113 odds of escape. Seems like these idiots have put too many holes in the cross and it's going to split apart once they walk off.

Also, sometimes I forget to tell the beautiful women in my life they are beautiful because I assume they already know, and it's the same with Barb and her writing. It's great, but you probably already know that.;):beer:

Also, sometimes I forget to tell the beautiful women in my life they are beautiful because I assume they already know, and

It's pretty important, Jack, that's for sure.

Very nice work Barb, this story seems to have struck a chord with the ladies, definitely exciting their interest. I really don't see the attraction in hanging, naked and exposed, back to back with another naked woman, a simple touch of entwined fingers, that human element, please don't let me go! A shared ordeal, hearing each other's ragged breath, each gasp or moan of agony. Nah, don't see what there is to like about that! :p

There are a few good cross sharing pics out there, but most of them are male with female (that has its own attractions, oh yes!)
Here is probably the closest all female one - sisters, but is that by blood or shared ordeal?

Sister_in_Pain_by_MkG2k7 Md.jpg

Since you asked nicely from a chapter or so ago when they when they were propping the cross up on posts to nail the second slave to it she hung beneath it and watch her crux-mate be led towards her...
View attachment 515245
The second slave put up a good fight to avoid being crucified.

View attachment 515244

It would be to no avail. There were too many to fend off their awful fate!!!
That is nice work, sir. Beautifully done. :clapping:

Maybe they'll hose Barb off so all her feminine charms will be clearly visible.

Wait! The Romans didn't have hoses. How will they clean her off? :rolleyes:

Buckets of water (if available), that's how! (What were all of you thinking? Hmmm?)

They'll flip the cross over again so Barb's on top and flush off the mud. But wait! Then the girl on the bottom will be all muddy. :eek: Oh dear!

I'm sure these two geniuses will figure out a way!:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
When the cross is finally raised I imagine Barb will be covered with mud and dirt while the other girl will be relatively clean. (If she hasn't already suffocated with her face down in the mud.)

Keep her fucking head out of the mud you morons!

Maybe they'll hose Barb off so all her feminine charms will be clearly visible.

Wait! The Romans didn't have hoses. How will they clean her off? :rolleyes:

Buckets of water (if available), that's how! (What were all of you thinking? Hmmm?)

They'll flip the cross over again so Barb's on top and flush off the mud. But wait! Then the girl on the bottom will be all muddy. :eek: Oh dear!

I'm sure these two geniuses will figure out a way!:rolleyes:
cold water will prevent consciousness when the cross is lifted and will also help, when the spectators want to see a wilder "crossdance".

At times it's difficult to decided which is more torturous. Sure, being bound to a large wooden cross and nailed to it, through your wrists and feet is incredibly excruciating beyond measure. However on a psychological level being crucified is such a terrifying thing to process as it's happening. In this case to be nailed to a cross while some poor soul has been nailed to the other side, enhances both the physical and psychological (since you literally have someone right with you experiencing the same) to the point where it's almost like your conjoined twins. Every move that happens affects you both. And right before the cross is finally risen and secured firmly in place, you feel the other person's backside come in contact with yours. This will probably be the last time both will ever have any physical contact in such a intimate way like this. To me personally that's an incredibly heart wrenching and horrifying feeling to know. That I'd never will get to experience the fine smooth touch of another person (be it sexually or platonically), as I'm condemned to suffer a slow agonizing death, with someone so close to me. But at the same time if I didn't get to share that feeling of Barb's backside press against mine, it would also be just as terrible of a burden for me to bare as the physical part of the crucifixion.
and remember: each even light blow will mean excruciating pain for the other girl when nails touch nerves, she will respond with writhing and bucking and kicking.

Once all is in readiness, our executioners move swiftly to raise and plant our cross. The Optio sees to it that the necessary muscle and raising ropes are strategically placed, then gives the signal. With one mighty heave our cross is lifted, righted and plopped into its waiting hole. Several legionaries stand ready, and as soon as it is in place they rust to secure it with wooden staves and stones.

The sudden downward movement as the stipe slides into the hole, along with the massive jolt as it hits bottom, catches me off guard and tosses me about like a rag doll. My body swings wildly outward, twisting left and right, nails tearing at my flesh and nerves. The girl on the other side experiences the same. Our screams are long and loud, and in perfect unison. Together we fall back heavily against the still shuddering wood.

I hang from my wrists, knees bent, heart pounding, chest heaving, head down, overcome for the moment with terror and pain. Then I try to get a grip. Slowly I raise my head to look around.

As the Optio ordered, our cross has been set at right angles to the road. Before me stretches a long line of crosses, the nearest ones all bearing crucified women. The other side of the road is also lined with crosses, most of which seem to be assigned to male victims.

It is nearly midday. The sun beats down mercilessly from a cloudless sky. The heat is rising rapidly. The fields of ripening grain beyond the road on either side are motionless. Not even a scant breeze moves the heads of grain. Heat waves shimmer in the distance.

The woman on the cross nearest to me struggles to raise herself upward. Her struggling nude body is sheened with sweat as she performs the ritual dance of the crucified. A look of anguished determination masks the natural beauty of her face, framed in raven dark hair, as she tries to hold herself erect and greedily gulp in air.

I look beyond her. Many of the crucified all up and down the line seem to be in motion. Pushing up, sliding down, writhing and twisting. Some of the males have erections.

Knots of onlookers, soldiers and ordinary citizens alike, amble up and down the roadway, taking in the macabre tableaux ... pointing, staring, conversing among themselves. Some laugh and make fun, others look somber, or even a bit terrified.

But as I look down, the largest cluster of onlookers appears to have gathered below us ... attracted by the unusual and tantalizing spectacle of two young women crucified together on the same cross.

I study the upturned faces. I see fascination, glee, arousal, pity, fear ... so many emotions and thoughts. Two young men point at my pussy, shamelessly exposed between my half-parted thighs, and exchange crude remarks. They laugh among themselves, reveling in my shame as I attempt to close my knees together. Another makes a lewd remark about the size and loveliness of my cross-mate's breasts. An impatient woman, with lust in her eyes, calls for us to move ... to get on with the show!"

The woman crucified on the cross in front of me has sunk back down now into a resting position. She hangs listlessly from her cross, but looks at me with interest. I recognize her now as the third girl in my coffle. She forces a wan smile. Then her head sinks wearily to her chest.

My own chest is constricting. Filling my lungs with air has become more and more difficult hanging in this position. The urge to rise in search of relief takes hold of my consciousness. Behind me I feel motion. The same for her! Together we struggle to rise ... to join in the dance of the crucified.

I pull with my arms ... terrible pain leaps from my pinioned wrists. I push with my legs ... blood spurts from the wounds in my shattered feet. Twinges of aching pain grip my cramping calf and thigh muscles.. But slowly, shakily I rise, lock my knees, and pull myself erect. The strain is terrible. I fill my lungs, once ... then again.

My legs start to shake uncontrollably. I fall forward, arms stretched back. I sway from side to side, and look down between my wobbling breasts. The crowd cheers ... laughter and gaiety reign below.

Then my strength gives out, my knees buckle. Down I go ... crashing back into the wood, tailbone first. I gasp and cry out. So does the other girl. We are in perfect sync, almost as though we are dance partners.

I hang panting. Fresh blood trickles down my arms. My body is covered copiously with sweat. It drips from my chin, flows down my back and chest, diminishing the filth of the ditch, washing it away.

Across from me, the third girl from my coffle is up again, twisting and writhing about, then falling away, and crashing down.

I know that I need to do it again. I remember my finger link with my cross-mate ... my soul-mate in agony. I tug at her finger. She tugs back.

"Together now?" I gasp.

"Yes, now!" she groans.

Our cross trembles as we both push up.

The crowd gets what it desires and cheers again.

TO BE CONTINUED

Once all is in readiness, our executioners move swiftly to raise and plant our cross. The Optio sees to it that the necessary muscle and raising ropes are strategically placed, then gives the signal. With one mighty heave our cross is lifted, righted and plopped into its waiting hole. Several legionaries stand ready, and as soon as it is place they rust to secure it with wooden staves and stones.

The sudden downward movement as the stipe slides into the hole, along with the massive jolt as it hits bottom, catches me off guard and tosses me about like a rag doll. My body swings wildly outward, twisting left and right, nails tearing at my my flesh and nerves. The girl on the other side experiences the same. Our screams are long and loud, and in perfect unison. Together we fall back heavily against the still shuddering wood.

I hang from my wrists, knees bent, heart pounding, chest heaving, head down, overcome for the moment with terror and pain. Then I try to get a grip. Slowly I raise my head to look around.

As the Optio ordered, our cross has been set at right angles to the road. Before me stretches a long line of crosses, the nearest ones all bearing crucified women. The other side of the road is also lined with crosses, most of which seem to be devoted to male victims.

It is nearly midday. The sun beats down mercilessly from a cloudless sky. The heat is rising rapidly. The fields of ripening grain beyond the road on either side are motionless. Not even a scant breeze moves the heads of grain. Heat waves shimmer in the distance.

The woman on the cross nearest to me struggles to raise herself upward. Her struggling nude body is sheened with sweat as she performs the ritual dance of the crucified. A look of anguished determination masks the natural beauty of her face, framed in raven dark hair, as she tries to hold herself erect and greedily gulp in air.

I look beyond her. Many of the crucified all up and down the line seem to be in motion. Pushing up, sliding down, writhing and twisting. Some of the males have erections.

Knots of onlookers, soldiers and ordinary citizens alike, amble up and down the roadway, taking in the macabre tableaux ... pointing, staring, conversing among themselves. Some laugh and make fun, others look somber, or even a bit terrified.

But as I look down, the largest cluster of onlookers appears to have gathered below us ... attracted by the unusual and tantalizing spectacle of two young women crucified together on the same cross.

I study the upturned faces. I see fascination, glee, arousal, pity, fear ... so many emotions and thoughts. Two young men point at my pussy, shamelessly exposed between my half-parted thighs, and exchange crude remarks. They laugh among themselves, reveling in my shame as I attempt to close my knees together. Another makes a lewd remark about the size and loveliness of my cross-mate's breasts. An impatient woman, with lust in her eyes, calls for us to move ... to get on with the show!"

The woman crucified on the cross in front of me has sunk back down now into a resting position. She hangs listlessly from her cross, but looks at me with interest. I recognize her now as the third girl in my coffle. She forces a wan smile. Then her head sinks wearily to her chest.

My own chest is constricting. Filling my lungs with air has become more and more difficult hanging in this position. The urge to rise in search of relief takes hold of my consciousness. Behind me I feel motion. The same for her! Together we struggle to rise ... to join in the dance of the crucified.

I pull with my arms ... terrible pain jumps from my pinioned wrists. I push with my legs ... blood spurts from the wounds in my shattered feet. Twinges of aching pain grip my cramping calf and thigh muscles.. But slowly, shakily I rise, lock my knees, and pull myself erect. The strain is terrible. I fill my lungs, once ... then again.

My legs start to shake uncontrollably. I fall forward, arms stretched back. I sway from side to side, and look down between my wobbling breasts. The crowd cheers ... laughter and gaiety reign below.

Then my strength gives out, my knees buckle. Down I go ... crashing back into the wood, tailbone first. I gasp and cry out. So does the other girl. We are in perfect sync, almost as though we are dance partners.

I hang panting. Fresh blood trickles down my arms. My body is covered copiously with sweat. It drips from my chin, flows down my back and chest, diminishing the filth of the ditch, washing it away.

Across from me, the third girl from coffle is up again, twisting and writhing about, then falling away, and crashing down.

I know that I need to do it again. I remember my finger link with my cross-mate ... my soul-mate in agony. I tug at her finger. She tugs back.

"Together now?" I gasp.

"Yes, now!" she groans.

Our cross trembles as we both push up.

The crowd gets what it desires and cheers again.

TO BE CONTINUED

A riveting account of the early minutes of hanging crucified! My heart is pounding! You've described it so eloquently, Barb.

An interesting point to discuss. If there are two victims on the same cross-- on opposite sides -- will they coordinate their movements over time or each move according to her own needs?

Obviously if one woman moves suddenly on her own as her body demands, it will cause the cross they share to move or shift suddenly. This will likely cause involuntary movement -- however slight -- for the woman on the other side against her nails and will cause a surge of immediate agony over what she is currently suffering. Not knowing when the person on the other side is going to move will cause an additional level of stress and anxiety for both women. Each will begin to hate the presence of the other for the additional pain it causes and unwanted attention it brings from the spectators.

So, will they coordinate their movements to minimize the shocks of unexpected motions of their shared cross? I honestly have no idea what real victims of crucifixion would do in such a situation. Will each woman be in such horrible agony that she cares nothing about coordinating her movements with a cross mate she cannot even see? Will each woman's stress and physiological torment even allow either of them the presence of mind to formulate such cooperative actions?

Barb has decided to take the option that the women early on in their shared crucifixions are very aware of each other's movements and quickly decide to coordinate them. A great idea! And, all things considered, probably as equally likely of happening as no cooperation. It is an excellent device in this story as it allows for the formation of a relationship between the two women who must share a cross together, who must suffer brutal agony and humiliation together, and who will ultimately die together.

This relationship was already forming before their shared cross was raised. Now, with nothing but endless hours or even days of agony facing them, how will their relationship grow? How strong will it become? What will they learn about each other? How will they communicate? Words, touching?

This is a very exciting, original story!!!!! So many possible ways for it to evolve.

Last edited:
TOGETHER

I crouch amongst the others, huddled together along the side of the road, watching apprehensively as the Roman soldiers busy themselves relieving the long row of roadside crosses of bleached-boned carcasses and prying loose reusable nails.

I am one of perhaps a couple hundred prisoners of both sexes.

The male prisoners are legionaries. Unfortunates who made the mistake of backing the wrong contender in one of Rome's periodic struggles for imperial succession, and whose rebel legion was vanquished just the day before on the field of battle. They are the few survivors.

The women are largely innocents ... ordinary slaves who had the misfortune to serve the renegade legion, and were caught up in the aftermath of its defeat when the spoils-hungry victors descended on its unprotected baggage train.

The male survivors bear the scars of battle ... battered and bleeding limbs and heads. They have the look of defeat about them ... eyes downcast, sullenly compliant and uncaring.

We women clutch our torn and tattered clothing to our bodies, unable to keep our minds from replaying the horror of the rude groping and mass molestations that followed our capture. Cowed and frightful, we dare not look our captors in the eye.

Coarse ropes ... tied loosely around our necks ... tether us together in coffles of ten. Our wrists are bound tightly behind our backs. My coffle consists of three women and seven legionaries, none of whom I know personally.

Our situation is desperate. We know for certain that we will soon be crucified ... every last one of us ... each nailed naked to one of the timbered crosses that line both sides of the road. It is just a matter of time until the horror begins.

An Optio moves among us, a puzzled expression of bewilderment fixed on his face as he counts heads ... once ... then a second time ... and then a third time.

He straightens and marches purposely over to the Centurion standing in the road.

"Domine!" he shouts, standing erect and crossing a clenched fist across his chest.

"Yes, what is it?" sighs the Centurion, looking both bored and cross.

"We have one more prisoner than we have crosses!" blurts the Optio.

"Well, how did that happen? Are there not twenty coffles and two hundred crosses?"

"I don't ... don't know, Domine," stammers the Optio, his voice barely a whisper.

The Centurion casts about, in search of a solution. A look of inspiration brightens his otherwise stern visage.

"Take her!" he commands, pointing his finger at me. "And her!" he adds pointing to a young woman at the far end of my coffle. "Crucify them together on the same cross!"

TO BE CONTINUED
Madiosi 2017-231-01-Together.jpg

I've only just caught up with this, lots of beautiful crux-writing exploring an idea that we've see in a few manips,
notably SJ's, but I don't think it's been made the theme of a full story before, and two-to-a-cross crux is an exciting idea.
It does bring back to me my scourging in Eulalia Christa, where I and Barbara were chained at the same post,
with our bondage threaded through the holding rings so every move one of us made was likely to hurt the other.
Barbara? Yes - I was thinking of a female Barabbas - I wrote that before Barbaria's dramatic arrival here.
And going back even further, when eul was a newbie here, she was whipped in the Coffee Shop basement
shackled up together with Willowfall - that was an exciting welcome for the new kid on the cross! :)

Wow Barb!

Part 10 is sheer macabre poetry!...from the dropping of the stipe into its hole and the attendant pain of the dropping to you and your partner, to the bizarre and gristly pas de deux the two of you do as you struggle to breathe...

BRILLIANT!!!

It's pretty important, Jack, that's for sure.

Very nice work Barb, this story seems to have struck a chord with the ladies, definitely exciting their interest. I really don't see the attraction in hanging, naked and exposed, back to back with another naked woman, a simple touch of entwined fingers, that human element, please don't let me go! A shared ordeal, hearing each other's ragged breath, each gasp or moan of agony. Nah, don't see what there is to like about that! :p

There are a few good cross sharing pics out there, but most of them are male with female (that has its own attractions, oh yes!)
Here is probably the closest all female one - sisters, but is that by blood or shared ordeal?

View attachment 515396
Nice pic!

Back
Top Bottom