Trapped Alina

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hmmm! jerkbot??? Any relation to nardnob? Work sure looks similar. And EXCELLENT !!!
So now we have Alina (Eulalia) in the woods. What happened to Messaline on the beach?
Messaline and Eulalia, my two favorite poets and crux women/fantasies. :)
Sorry HT and admihoek, it's a public forum, you have to share! :p
Thanks "jerkbot"!!!

Hmmm! jerkbot??? Any relation to nardnob? Work sure looks similar. And EXCELLENT !!!
So now we have Alina (Eulalia) in the woods. What happened to Messaline on the beach?
Thanks "jerkbot"!!!
A little bird tells me Nardnob's got some exciting M & E treats coming for you soon, too!​
And these of Alina are wonderful, love the sinister shadows and hooded Tormentors....​

Thanks "jerkbot"!!!
of course and I need skilled help in the elfbatlle something for you?

People from town are coming to watch the crucified woman. One more humiliation for Alena. Even the boys from the neighbourhood are here...

Ok, that's it from Alena. Thank you for watching and for all your comments and "Likes".
Please note: All of this renders are licensed under the creative commons as watermarked. You may distribute and publish them on other sites, you may alter them and use for own work but you must not sell them and you need to republish them under the same license.

Very, very fine work, thanks a lot, Jerkbot​
The 'creative commons' notice is appreciated too, thanks for that as well​

I enjoyed the series and hope to see more from you. I like how you flatened the booies a bit when she hangs crucified..

T

Back
Top Bottom