Tree and the rebel

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
In at time distant from now, a man named Tree had bought a large amount of land. It was far more than he could maintain, so he set up small farms and centralized villages, selling the land’s rights to the buyers. Besides, anything more than to supply his stills really was more work than he cared to undertake at his age.

Tree did not do all the work on his land. He has hired hands and even ‘indentured servants’, women working for him in trade for a piece of land or a house in one of the villages. Tree does get side benefits beyond the servants’ work.

owp 394.jpg

In this region it is also legal to have slaves. Slaves are acquired through the (very questionable) court system or are ‘spoils of war’, women captured in battles with neighboring states. Slaves have to be motivated to do their chores. In is hard work Tree demands from his slaves.

slave 003.jpg

Some, while not enthused with work, have realized it is better not to piss of their owner.

slave 001.jpg

But Tree has to remind all the slaves that in winter there is not much work that needs to be done yet the slaves have to be feed even when there is little work to be done. Every fall he randomly chooses a slave to be ‘thinned from the herd’. This is not a honor a slave would wish to have bestowed on her.

Every fall, he picks a slave to be ‘thinned’ or, more bluntly, hanged. The slave is placed on a stool or a horse’s back and is noosed. Their support is removed and they are hanged wearing only the rope binding their hands and the noose they are hanged by.

Last fall he hanged one slave that thought she didn’t have to work as hard because she slept with Tree on numerous occasions but she was mounted on a horse and wore her noose for her last posed picture.

hang 1225.jpg

The hired hand would guide the horse away and, after thrashing for more than ten minutes, she died hanged by her neck.

hang 1226.jpg

A few of the workers watched her last dance as she hanged. Tree would have missed the slave (she was rather good in bed!) but he has other issues to take care of.

As mentioned earlier, Tree runs several stills in the region.

tree cousin drunk.JPG

His hands make sure roving bandits don’t get away with too much of his product. Others have their own distilleries, including the French woman Messaline. It turns out from neighboring Moores there is a gang of highwaymen… or should we say highwaywomen… that have taken up stealing both Tree’s and Messaline’s stash product. They are not very neat in their robberies.

owp 197.jpg

And they are exceeding greedy with their thefts!

tree stash 1.jpg

But they are good at what they do. So good that Messaline calls in her barrister and tells her of the thefts. The barrister listens then says “Tree runs the law around here. If they are hitting your stash, I wouldn’t be surprised if they aren’t hitting Tree’s. Why do you talk with him?”

Messa grabs a Madame Wu and lights it. She puffs a cloud of smoke and says I hate to bother the old drunk. I don’t think he can do anything about them.”

tree sis jane 3.jpg

“If they are robbing his stuff, he’ll be after them. He hates to loose any profit he can make” the attorney says. “What not talk with him?”

Messa sighs and agrees to meet with Tree. The next night she visits him at his estate. He hears her concerns and during their conversation even offers her some of her favorite premium French wine.

owp 242.jpg

Messa listens as Tree has two of his best men, Bull and Gunner hunting the Moore gang as they have hit his own storage places. ‘He does seem less than pleased they have robbed from him’ Messa thinks.

Bull and Gunner did go on the hunt for the Moore gang. They found Crissy in a library/coffee shop. Taking her was hardly a neat affair.

perp arrest 043.jpg

She was convince to tell where other members of the gang were hiding. They caught Helen in a roadside inn. She has been waiting for Crissy and was caught naked in her room. They handcuffed her and led her to their car.

perp arrest 065.jpg

People took pictures of Helen as she was led out of the inn. Gunner told them it was OK as long as they didn’t stop the scene they were filming. No one asked where the cameras were.

Bull and Gunner took Helen and Crissy back to Tree’s estate. As Bulled lugged the two women in he ran across Tree. He asked “What do I do with them, boss?”

bull carry.jpg

Tree asked if either was Barbara Moore, the leader of the bandits. Bull replied “Nah, they’re just soldiers.”

Tree told him to put them in the stable’s cellar and come back and get Tree’s instructions. Bull dumped them in a cell in the stable’s basement and came back to see Tree.

Tree told him to get information from the two, even if Bull had to ass-fuck them.

bull 006 A.jpg

Tree wasn’t specific enough so Bull took Helen from her cell and brought her to Tree’s torture chamber. Helen almost passed out when she saw the pillory before her but her hands were bound behind her back and Bull had one of his strong hands gripping her shoulder.

prison 260 C.jpg

Bull undid the irons from Helen’s wrists and a pair of stable hands prepared the pillory for holding Helen.

stock 132 B.jpg

Helen showed no resistance, even placing her wrists in the scallops carved out for them. One of stable hands held her head down in the third scallop while the other lowered the top beam to lock her in place.

Helen yells “I won’t tell you anything!”

This hardly deterred Bull. He opened his pants and drew out his massive erection. With no foreplay he buries his hard cock in Helen’s virgin ass. She screams in agony as his shaft reams her butt.

stock bugger B.jpg

Helen spent almost two hours bent over locked in the pillory. Bull and the stable hands had raped her ass countless times.

stocks rape 001.gif

All she gave up was that Barbara was indeed their leader and she had no idea where she was hiding. Bull, tired of raping Helen, assumed she was telling all she knew. He took her back to stable cellar and fetched Crissy…

Crissy acts tougher than Helen. Bull left her in shackles in addition to binding her hand behind her back as he led her from the cell and brought her to the torture chamber. She fought him every step of the way. It took Bull and two stable hands to lock Crissy in the pillory. She looks up at Bull and hisses at him “Do what you want to me. I’m not telling you SHIT!”

stock pillory 006 D.jpg

“You ever been fucked in the ass” Bull asks.

“None of your business, you dick” Crissy yells.

“You have! Then this won’t bother you as much as it did Helen” Bull assures her. He pulls out his cock, already hardened into an erection.

Crissy squirts in the pillory and squeals “You are sticking that in me!”

stock pillory 006 A.jpg

“Wrong, little girl. You’re going to tell me where Barbara Moore is or I’ll fuck your ass enough that you’ll pray you are dead” Bull growls. “Boys, take her shackles off. They’re in my way and this bitch ain’t going anywhere.”

The stable hands remove Crissy’s shackles and toss them aside. Crissy spreads her freed legs and says “Go ahead, you bastard. Come on and fuck my ass!”

stock pillory 018.jpg

Bull raises his eyebrows. ‘She does make an inviting target’ Bull thinks as he grabs his hard-on. He circles behind her and says “You invited me.”

Crissy, unable to see Bull standing behind the pillory that holds her, yells “Go ahead. Do what you must!”

stock pillory 016.jpg

Bull needs no further invitation. He plunges his thick hard-on into Crissy’s ass. The squeal that Crissy makes gives out she was not ready for such a brutal intrusion.

stock pillory 017 b.jpg

Crissy loses her composure as Bull relentlessly buggers her bottom. The only thought beyond the pain in her bottom is she will never give away Barbara’s location.

stock pillory 003 a.jpg

Crissy get a break from Bull’s anal rape as his load of cum fills her bowels. He pulls his cock from her rectum. It was short-lived. Bull steps next to Crissy’s stock bearing a heavy whip. Almost sure of Crissy’s answer, Bull asks “Are you going to tell me where Barbara is?”

“Fuck you” Crissy snaps back.

stocks pillory whip 001 C.jpg

Bull shrugs his shoulders and prepares to give Crissy a whipping. Crissy still doesn’t tell Bull where Barbara is hiding.

Crissy is subjected to another round of ass-rapes.

stock pillory 5.jpg

She still doesn’t tell Bull anything. That afternoon over cocktails, he tells Tree he doesn’t know what will make Crissy talk. Tree calmly says “She’ll talk. Have Helen and Crissy out in the yard tonight…

Evening comes at the Tree estate. Gunner brings Helen out to yard. She is well dressed wearing only the coarse rope that binds her wrists crossed behind her back. She is led up on the gallows that decorates Tree’s yard. She stares at the noose dangling before her. In a frightened voice she pleads “You can’t hang me! We only took some liquor!”

hang 274.jpg

“But it was my liquor. You took a couple barrels. That’s almost 85 gallons. That is almost $7,500 in sales” Tree replies. “And that’s grand theft around here!”

Tree slides the noose over her head and tightens the loop around her neck. Helen whines “But I’m naked!”

Tree checks the rope binding her wrists and says “I wouldn’t want you to soil a pair of pants. Just tell me where Barbara is and I’ll set you free.”

hang 560.jpg

“I don’t know where she is” Helen cries.

“Then you hang” Tree says flatly. He sees Bull bringing Crissy to the gallows and goes to meet them. Helen fidgets on the stool she stands on. There is only one way off it and Helen doesn’t like the option.

hang 191.jpg

‘They can’t hang me for stealing booze’ Helen thinks.

Tree leads Crissy onto the gallows. Her face reflects her fear as she looks at the noose waiting for her neck. As Tree checks that Crissy’s hands are secured behind her he says “Save yourself and tell me where Barbara is hiding.”

hang 066 E.jpg

“String me up. I’m not telling you shit” Crissy bravely declares.

Tree nooses Crissy and says “It ain’t much more effort to hang both of you.”

He climbs off his bench. Crissy moves a bit trying futilely to find comfort wearing the rough noose.

hang 254 D.jpg

Helen softly whispers “Tell them where Barbara is. They won’t hang us if you do!”

“I’m not telling them a thing” Crissy hisses back.

Helen takes a deep breath and whispers “Then they’ll hang us.”

HANG 607 D.jpg

A moment later, Helen’s stool is kicked from beneath her feet. Her execution was not an immediate death. She thrashed about as she hanged by her neck with her hands struggling to free themselves for the rope binding them behind her back. As the noose tightened, she began to strangle. A torrent of pee streamed between her legs.

hang 1227.jpg

One could say Tree was administering the punishment she deserved or one could argue Tree is a barbaric murderer. Both have merits. But as Helen submits to being strangled by the noose, Bull moves over to Crissy. He checks the rope binding her hands to insure it is secure.

Crissy, having seen the horrible death of Helen, screams to Tree “DON’T HANG ME! I’LL TELL YOU WHERE BARBARA IS!”

hang 176 C.jpg

Tree says “Speak now or you’ll hang just like Helen.”

Crissy sings like a canary, telling Tree Barbara is holed up in a pub on the ferry road that leads to Mooresville.

Tree knows the place well. It is a good customer of his. Crissy’s story seems credible. But he hangs her next to Helen.

hang 744 E.jpg

After all, she help steal his booze…

I'm for an occasional last moment surprise intervention with an indelible branding to preserve (and soften up) the best bed stock. Perhaps there is a surfeit of spirited lovelies in your part of the world. And, of course, justice must be done one day if not tonight. The brand and the vision of her friend dancing on the rope will remind her of what awaits her at any moment without reason or warning. All for a bit of liquor.

stocks rape 001.gif

All she gave up was that Barbara was indeed their leader and she had no idea where she was hiding.
Good for her. That took courage

Helen softly whispers “Tell them where Barbara is. They won’t hang us if you do!”

“I’m not telling them a thing” Crissy hisses back.

Helen takes a deep breath and whispers “Then they’ll hang us.”

HANG 607 D.jpg
I am so proud of these two!

Crissy, having seen the horrible death of Helen, screams to Tree “DON’T HANG ME! I’LL TELL YOU WHERE BARBARA IS!”

hang 176 C.jpg

Oh shit!

Crissy sings like a canary, telling Tree Barbara is holed up in a pub on the ferry road that leads to Mooresville.
Crissy’s story seems credible. But he hangs her next to Helen.

hang 744 E.jpg

After all, she help steal his booze…
Fools!

And, of course, justice must be done one day ...and the vision of her friend dancing on the rope will remind her of what awaits her at any moment without reason or warning. All for a bit of liquor.
Good observation :devil:
Never trust friends who are fellow bandits!!!

Tree is quite familiar with the ‘Dew Drop Inn’. It is a prime customer of his booze product. It is a roadside saloon with a half dozen rooms for guests to stay the night- or for other reasons. Such a place drew women who would sell things other than drinks. The constable could frown on such activities and would take action against a woman too forward with her desires. He would be known to deputize a few of the drunks guests and would take the overly forward woman into custody. He would arrest the woman and, once she was bound, parade her naked through the tavern.

sw lynch 2.jpg

They would haul her to the edge of town. The woman might beg to be released and promise to leave town but her pleas were ignored.

sw lynch 5.jpg

The town’s drunk mayor would tell the woman she would be hanged for crimes she had committed in the town. She would almost panic when they brought her to the noose hanging from a tree. It was only moments later, after the woman’s useless fight, that she would be wearing the rope she would be hanged with.

sw lynch 12.jpg

She would feel the men fondle her bare but helpless bound body. They would grope her exposed breast well aware that she would be unable to charge them for their grasps. They would give her a moment to contemplate what was about to happen to her.

sw lynch 13.jpg

Given a few minutes they would hoist her up and watch her do her last dance as she was hanged.

hang 136.jpg

Of course, the men that hanged the woman were not the only ones watching her expire. The constable also ran the house of ill-repute and he’d give his women time off to watch them hanging the woman that was taking money from their purses.

ht 073.jpg

One must watch where one hangs out. But Tree sends Bull and Gunner to see if Barbara Moore is there…

Gunner and Bull take a coach up the ferry road that leads to Mooresville. As they approach the ‘Dew Drop Inn’, Bull asks Gunner “How are we gonna know who is Barbara? We don’t even know what she looks like.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll be able to pick her out of a horde of naked ladies” Gunner replies.

pf 3.jpg

Bull doubts Gunner’s word but is quiet about his mistrust. The coach stops at the inn. Tree’s men hop out and Gunner says “Wait here. We won’t be long.”

It is a warm day outside and the inn is cooler inside with its tall ceilings blocking the heat of the sun. Gunner looks around the room. He spots a dark-haired lady lounging topless against the bar. He only half asks “You Barbara Moore?”

She lights a Madame Wu, blows a puff of smoke towards the roof, and says “What if I am? It’s too hot to play ‘Twenty Questions’ today!”

tree sister Jane Caprice.jpg

With an air of disgust, she says “Yes, I’m Barbara Moore. And who might you be?”

Bull and Gunner draw their weapons as Gunner says “We are Bull and Gunner. You are wanted for stealing Tree’s supplies and other’s inventories from our region.

PF 1.jpg

No one can accuse Bull and Gunner of good manners. They strip Barbara of her remaining clothing and bind her hands behind her back.

slave catch 056.jpg

Naked and hands secured behind her back, Barbara huffs “This is hardly necessary, is it?”

slave catch 055 C.jpg

Gunner says “Tree wants you brought to his estate. We’re just making sure you come peacefully.”

He places a collar with a heavy chain attached to form a lead. He pulls her towards the door. Barbara complains “Can’t I get my clothes?”

slave catch 058 c.jpg

“You won’t need them where your heading” Gunner says.

“Look, we can save us all this hassle and I’ll pay you for what you said I stole. You can go home and I can stay here and finish my drink” Barbara says.

“We’re going home bit you are coming with us to be punished for ripping off the people of the region” Bull explains. Barbara reluctantly follows the chain lead think this cannot end well.

slave catch 060 D.jpg

Barbara has no idea how good she is at predicting her future…

Gunner and Bull take a coach up the ferry road that leads to Mooresville. As they approach the ‘Dew Drop Inn’, Bull asks Gunner “How are we gonna know who is Barbara? We don’t even know what she looks like.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll be able to pick her out of a horde of naked ladies” Gunner replies.

View attachment 1033826

Bull doubts Gunner’s word but is quiet about his mistrust. The coach stops at the inn. Tree’s men hop out and Gunner says “Wait here. We won’t be long.”

It is a warm day outside and the inn is cooler inside with its tall ceilings blocking the heat of the sun. Gunner looks around the room. He spots a dark-haired lady lounging topless against the bar. He only half asks “You Barbara Moore?”

She lights a Madame Wu, blows a puff of smoke towards the roof, and says “What if I am? It’s too hot to play ‘Twenty Questions’ today!”

View attachment 1033831

With an air of disgust, she says “Yes, I’m Barbara Moore. And who might you be?”

Bull and Gunner draw their weapons as Gunner says “We are Bull and Gunner. You are wanted for stealing Tree’s supplies and other’s inventories from our region.

View attachment 1033825

No one can accuse Bull and Gunner of good manners. They strip Barbara of her remaining clothing and bind her hands behind her back.

View attachment 1033828

Naked and hands secured behind her back, Barbara huffs “This is hardly necessary, is it?”

View attachment 1033827

Gunner says “Tree wants you brought to his estate. We’re just making sure you come peacefully.”

He places a collar with a heavy chain attached to form a lead. He pulls her towards the door. Barbara complains “Can’t I get my clothes?”

View attachment 1033829

“You won’t need them where your heading” Gunner says.

“Look, we can save us all this hassle and I’ll pay you for what you said I stole. You can go home and I can stay here and finish my drink” Barbara says.

“We’re going home bit you are coming with us to be punished for ripping off the people of the region” Bull explains. Barbara reluctantly follows the chain lead think this cannot end well.

View attachment 1033830

Barbara has no idea how good she is at predicting her future…
Holy shit! I just allowed myself to be taken prisoner by two morons! And I threw some of my best snarky lines at them too!

Now I am in very deep trouble. What next?

Only Tree knows for sure! :cool::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::facepalm:

Barbara is riding back to the Tree estate. She is bound awkwardly (or you could say ‘revealingly’ in the back of the coach). Barbara complains the ties binding her wrists are uncomfortable and the ones binding her ankles are keeping her legs spread.

slave catch 054.jpg

Bull and Gunner seem unimpressed. Barb continues. “I know what you did to Crissy and Helen. I’m not afraid of being hanged!”

Gunner looks back at Barb and says “I wish you were hanged now. At least you would quit your bitching.”

The rest of the ride is completed in angry silence. They get to the Tree estate and the coach pulls up to the stables. Gunner and Bull pull Barbara from the coach and cuff her hands behind her back. Bull takes her to the stable’s cellar. It is dark and the air is heavy and still and reeks of horse waste. Barbara exclaims “I’m not going in there!”

Bull grabs the cuffs and says “You don’t get to pick your room, woman!”
cuffs 097.JPG

He chains her standing with her arms overhead. Barb cannot resist asking “Is this how all your guests are treated?”

dungeon 045.jpg

“Guests don’t stay down here. Consider yourself Tree’s prisoner” Bull says. Then he comes close to her and strokes her flesh. With an evil grin he says “You have a tight little. I think I might have to fuck it!”

Barb envisions laying face down on the filthy floor with Bull ramming his cock up her ass. She hisses “You wouldn’t dare!”

slave inspect 004 b.jpg

Bull slides his erect cock in the cleft of Barb’s buns. She howls “If you stick that cock up my ass, I will cut your balls off!”

Bull smirks “You will never have a chance. You’ll be dead before you can get to them.”

dungeon 091 A.jpg

“I’ll do it from my grave” Barbara howls.

Bull doesn’t believe in the afterlife but Barb’s threat sounds sincere. He withdraws his cock from her ass, figuring there is no reason to tempt fate. He leaves Barb standing chained in her prison. Barb looks about at the human remains still in their iron restraints.

dungeon 092.jpg

She looks down her body and prays Tree is more merciful when he kills her…

I am hoping that Barb does not get hanged after a quick interrogation like her two accomplices. Chris and Helen had spirit, but they were quickly executed to set an example. Barb shows even more disdain, and there is plenty of time to tease and torture her ... perhaps even to break her spirit. I'm sure Bull is not anxious for Barb to be kept alive, but he only does the dirty work. He doesn't call the shots.

Barbara is riding back to the Tree estate. She is bound awkwardly (or you could say ‘revealingly’ in the back of the coach). Barbara complains the ties binding her wrists are uncomfortable and the ones binding her ankles are keeping her legs spread.

View attachment 1034768

Bull and Gunner seem unimpressed. Barb continues. “I know what you did to Crissy and Helen. I’m not afraid of being hanged!”

Gunner looks back at Barb and says “I wish you were hanged now. At least you would quit your bitching.”

The rest of the ride is completed in angry silence. They get to the Tree estate and the coach pulls up to the stables. Gunner and Bull pull Barbara from the coach and cuff her hands behind her back. Bull takes her to the stable’s cellar. It is dark and the air is heavy and still and reeks of horse waste. Barbara exclaims “I’m not going in there!”

Bull grabs the cuffs and says “You don’t get to pick your room, woman!”
View attachment 1034773

He chains her standing with her arms overhead. Barb cannot resist asking “Is this how all your guests are treated?”

View attachment 1034774

“Guests don’t stay down here. Consider yourself Tree’s prisoner” Bull says. Then he comes close to her and strokes her flesh. With an evil grin he says “You have a tight little. I think I might have to fuck it!”

Barb envisions laying face down on the filthy floor with Bull ramming his cock up her ass. She hisses “You wouldn’t dare!”

View attachment 1034778

Bull slides his erect cock in the cleft of Barb’s buns. She howls “If you stick that cock up my ass, I will cut your balls off!”

Bull smirks “You will never have a chance. You’ll be dead before you can get to them.”

View attachment 1034775

“I’ll do it from my grave” Barbara howls.

Bull doesn’t believe in the afterlife but Barb’s threat sounds sincere. He withdraws his cock from her ass, figuring there is no reason to tempt fate. He leaves Barb standing chained in her prison. Barb looks about at the human remains still in their iron restraints.

View attachment 1034776

She looks down her body and prays Tree is more merciful when he kills her…
Wow! An episode worth waiting for. Bull is such a meany!

More (I had time the last day or so :cool:)...

Tree is visited by Messaline. She is very pleased that the rebel bandit Barbara has been apprehended but is concerned about Tree’s plans for Barb’s punishment. They are having afternoon drinks on Tree’s patio when Messa says “I hear you plan to hang Barbara Moore.”

Tree acknowledges that is what he plans to do. Messa objects saying “Barbara has a tight little and while I’m sure she will do a fine dance while she strangles from the noose, I think hanging the woman is far too easy a way to execute her.”

Tree asks “You have another method in mind?”

Casually, Messa say “Imagine crucifying the bandit. She would look divine stretched out on a cross of premium French wood and have time to contemplate the pain she caused others as she dies displayed nailed to the wood.”

jjb85.jpg

Tree ponders her suggestion and says “It would be effective, but do you really want to hear her bitching for a couple days while she hangs from a cross?”

“Tree, I can leave any time I tire of her complaining but she will still be left hanging from the cross slowly dying!”

Tree can’t argue with her observation but on the side of caution he says “Being a thief she can certainly be put to death. But to crucify her would take more than my word.”

“Then have a trial and let the jury condemn her to the cross. Surely you can arrange a group that will do that” Messa taunts.

Tree bristles are the suggestion he could load a jury to condemn Barbara to death by crucifixion but does arrange for Barbara to be tried before a jury of fellow women. Surely they would spare her such a horrendous death! A he assembles a court to try Barb, he moves her from the stable’s cellar. The matron taking her from the cellar only tells Barbara that she is being placed in a more ‘proper’ cell to wait for her trial.

barb prison 161.jpg

Barb doesn’t understand the act of kindness, though the new cell she is placed in is far nicer than the stable’s cellar.

Barb is visited by a stranger. She glares through the bars at him and asks “To whom do I owe this honor?”

barb 014 a.jpg

He replies “I am Lord Wragg. I come to offer you advice. Tree is planning a trial for you. It would be in your interest to hire the best attorney you can afford.”

Barbara says “They confiscated my money and my ‘source of income’ has been stopped since my incarceration.”

She doesn’t mention that her thieving ways has dwindled to nothing since her arrest. Wragg smirks “Then I would say you are fucked.”

1 wragg.jpg

Wragg leaves Barb’s cell. She looks out the cell’s window and wonders if she would ever experience freedom again.

barb 014 b.jpg

Little does she know that night an assembly of women jurors will gather to determine her sentence.

abbey 077.jpg

Barb’s future is in their hands…

Casually, Messa say “Imagine crucifying the bandit. She would look divine stretched out on a cross of premium French wood and have time to contemplate the pain she caused others as she dies displayed nailed to the wood.”

jjb85.jpg
Gee thanks, Messa. Don’t go putting ideas in his otherwise empty head!

barb prison 161.jpg

Barb doesn’t understand the act of kindness, though the new cell she is placed in is far nicer than the stable’s cellar.
Barely so … I am bare naked in either place.

Barb is visited by a stranger. She glares through the bars at him and asks “To whom do I owe this honor?”

barb 014 a.jpg
By this time I have every right to be skeptical.

Wragg smirks “Then I would say you are fucked.”

1 wragg.jpg
That’s what I like about the English … always so correct and eloquent in expression,

Wragg leaves Barb’s cell. She looks out the cell’s window and wonders if she would ever experience freedom again.

barb 014 b.jpg

Actually I am thinking I could use a Madame Wu right now

abbey 077.jpg

Barb’s future is in their hands…

Oh Shit. Wragg was right. I’m fucked :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom