Ulla

Go to CruxDreams.com
“It doesn't look strong enough.” Ulla stated, staring at the central pole. She reached out and grasped the cold steel, feeling the chill hardness and strength of it.

“It'll hold you.” I told her pointing to the socket bolted to the ceiling. “It's threaded into that, so it hangs more than it tries to stand up with your weight on it.”

“Okay.” She said, sounding uncertain. “”What do I do?”

“Step up onto the little ladder.” I told her. “Then turn around and put your back against the T-bar.”

She put her toes on the top of the small wooden ladder and pulled herself up onto it. One hand holding the pole for balance. She turned slowly, careful of her balance until she could lean back against the short T-bar protruding out from the front of the pole. It nestled nicely against the narrowest part of her waist.

“Oo, that's cold.” She stammered.

“Don't worry, it'll heat up pretty quickly.” I told her, admiring her naked body balancing against the pole. Her hands automatically reached back giving the impression of how she would look with them bound behind her.

I stepped behind her and loosened the set screws holding one of the tubes on the right wrist shackle. Then, gently, I grasped her arm and pulled it up over her shoulder and placed her wrist in the shackle. She looked at me, afraid for the first time, as I slide the tube into place. The setscrews bit into the steel, trapping her wrist.

“That's very tight.” She told me, worry raising the pitch of her voice.

“Wiggle your fingers.” I told her and she waved them easily. “It needs to be tight enough that you can't slip out.” She tugged at her wrist without being told.

“I can't pull out of it.” The worry in her voice was less.

“That's good.” I told her, grasping her other wrist and securing it in the other shackle. Her arms pulled back forcing her into a lovely arch. Her breasts presented proudly if anyone had been there to look. She pulled on the shackles, flexing her arms and lifting herself off the ladder.

“I don't know if I can do this.” She complained, real fear touching her mind for the first time.

“Don't worry.” I told her. “Your legs will make it much easier to hold your weight.”

She twisted to the side trying to get a look at the ankle shackles where they protruded from the pole. “Are you sure?” She asked.

“Let's try it and if you don't like it I'll release you, okay?” I asked and she nodded. I pulled her foot up and pushed it hard against the pole between the top and bottom tubes of the shackle. The locking tube dropped easily into place and her ankle was trapped. I tightened the setscrews.

No! No, no, no! It hurts too much!” Ulla cried out as I pulled her other leg up and back. She struggled, futilely while I pushed the lock tube into place and tightened the setscrews.

“Fucker!” She spat at me. “What are you doing!?” She struggled, pulling and twisting.

“Calm down!” I snapped at her. “The first few minutes are the worst.”

“Ahhhhhh!” She screamed and cursed, arching beautifully forward and twisting against the shackles. Hot tears brazed her eyes and spilled onto her cheeks. “I can't do this for an hour!” She begged me to release her, but she'd made me promise that I wouldn't just an hour before.

I kicked the ladder out of the way and pulled a small timer from my pocket. I turned it all the way and then back to one hour before setting it on top of the ladder. I checked the tiny camera in its bracket on one of the studs facing poor Ulla. “This is Ulla Hauptli.” I told the audience, adjusting the focus and zooming out slightly.

“You're filming this!?” She screamed at me, suddenly still except for her heavy breathing making her breasts bounce. Anger and contempt covered her face.

“No, Dear.” I told her, smiling. “It's a live web feed.” I ran my hand up her trembling leg, stopping to touch her sex. My fingers found her clit and pinched hard, drawing a scream from her.

“You've heard of the Dark Web?” I asked and she nodded, pain lacing her face. “I have one of the most popular sites on it. Last month I cleared almost four-hundred-thousand dollars.” I stepped behind her, allowing the audience a better view as I reached around and pinched her nipples. Pulling up and out, I twisted them to their full length as she screamed in agony.

I looked past her to the camera. “I have a request from Larry J in Utah to burn her nipples with a BBQ lighter.” Ulla looked at me in horror. “I'll start that in an hour, after Ulla's time on the cross has passed. We wouldn't want to deprive her of her fantasy would we?” I chuckled.

The computer screen in the corner continued to count up the hits and the number of current watchers. I sat for a while watching the girl struggle. The kitchen timer slowly ticked her hour away...

Ulla 20151111a.png

Last edited by a moderator:
“It doesn't look strong enough.” Ulla stated, staring at the central pole. She reached out and grasped the cold steel, feeling the chill hardness and strength of it.

Riveting story! I really enjoyed the way you took us through her being fastened, one shackle at a time, to the pole, with her uncertainty about it each time until she'd passed the point of no return and was trapped. And only then does she learn what's really happening, when she's naked and helpless before an enormous faceless crowd. Very well done.

The only part that puzzles me some is when you refer to the upper and lower tubes of the shackles. Would that be the same as upper and lower halves of shackles? Having a hard time visualizing tubes in that context.

Riveting story! I really enjoyed the way you took us through her being fastened, one shackle at a time, to the pole, with her uncertainty about it each time until she'd passed the point of no return and was trapped. And only then does she learn what's really happening, when she's naked and helpless before an enormous faceless crowd. Very well done.

The only part that puzzles me some is when you refer to the upper and lower tubes of the shackles. Would that be the same as upper and lower halves of shackles? Having a hard time visualizing tubes in that context.
Hmmmm
The cross is made of metal pipes (tubes) and structural fittings with setscrews, unfortunately they don't show up very well in the lighting of the cellar. If you're familiar with DeviceBondage.com you've seen what I'm describing.

Like the pic!

Hmmmm
The cross is made of metal pipes (tubes) and structural fittings with setscrews, unfortunately they don't show up very well in the lighting of the cellar. If you're familiar with DeviceBondage.com you've seen what I'm describing.

Ok, I see what you're talking about now, thanks.

yes, I can see them if I open the pic in a new tab and click + to enlarge.
the shadowy cellar is just right though, very atmospheric,
as is the story... :devil:

PS I do like that apparatus, it's such a simple and effective way
to hold a girl so her breasts are forced upwards and outwards,
and I'd be utterly unable to protect myself from anything
you might choose to do to my tits or my sex...
(for the latter, perhaps it should hold my thighs a little more open ;))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom