Valentina's Night

Go to CruxDreams.com
Something seems wrong with her right arm. Arms over head are difficult. The idea and setup ist nice, wortfull for a re render. Please try again.
The head seems a bit small (less than 1/8), maybe that's what you notice?

Nope. The heads size is okey. Obviously it is a V4 with all her mistakes. The mistakes go to DAZ and it is a burden to correct them.
V4 suffers of wrong dimensions of her limbs. DAZ didnt solve the problem of arm- and hip-joints. It needs a lot of after-work, to get V4 into a realistic character. Nothing to get desperate. V5 got even worse.

Have a close look on the pic: her right arm looks distorted. Her feet are too big (a typically V4 mistake).
Ill stop now. I love the basic idea of the pic. But it needs some improving.

Nope. The heads size is okey. Obviously it is a V4 with all her mistakes. The mistakes go to DAZ and it is a burden to correct them.
V4 suffers of wrong dimensions of her limbs. DAZ didnt solve the problem of arm- and hip-joints. It needs a lot of after-work, to get V4 into a realistic character. Nothing to get desperate. V5 got even worse.

Have a close look on the pic: her right arm looks distorted. Her feet are too big (a typically V4 mistake).
that's what we want! Somebody who showing us our foults and tells how doing better. Fantastic.:cool:

Cuz I have written in my tutorial sth about V3 and V4. I also mentioned the rule of 1/9.
Well, those (1/8) are accepted ratios that can be found in any "how to draw" book.

Attachments

• karl02[1].jpg
    karl02[1].jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 304
Something seems wrong with her right arm. Arms over head are difficult. The idea and setup ist nice, wortfull for a re render. Please try again.

Cuz I have written in my tutorial sth about V3 and V4. I also mentioned the rule of 1/9.

It's not so easy to modify body shapes, extreme position of limbs, 3d models don't work as a real body! And software don't work as desirable, my difficulties, until now not resolved, are the joint of femur whit hip, the shoulder with chest, and rotation of limbs. Another is simulating breast bound with ropes! But think: I am started in 3d only in June 2011 and my time for experiments is few hours in my day..........
From my first attempt I have do a long travel!

Back
Top Bottom