What are your limits (males)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've been thinking about my response to this thread, and I realised that I have one thing wrong. I'm not interested in just anyone attending my crucifixion. I don't want to be watched by people who find crucifixion horrible or sacrilegious. I only want to be watched by people who get off on crucifixion, who find looking at me as arousing as I find being on the cross....

I've been thinking about my response to this thread, and I realised that I have one thing wrong. I'm not interested in just anyone attending my crucifixion. I don't want to be watched by people who find crucifixion horrible or sacrilegious. I only want to be watched by people who get off on crucifixion, who find looking at me as arousing as I find being on the cross....
I changed you to 3A. We have abozt 3 of 10, who prefer to be vrucified about "friends". Here naturaly, the family question comes into my mind.

Actually, I wouldn't like to be seen by people who think about crucifixion as a religion-related thing either, but an erotic one

Actually, I wouldn't like to be seen by people who think about crucifixion as a religion-related thing either, but an erotic one
Yes, but this would lead us in a completely different direction. I was thinking about the quwestion, what would you in a passion play or an SM play allow on your body. Espesially the very softened religious passion plays, gave a very strange notion to this. The social background, such as family, enemies or friends watching you suffer is another, although also interesting, question.

Yes, but this would lead us in a completely different direction. I was thinking about the quwestion, what would you in a passion play or an SM play allow on your body. Espesially the very softened religious passion plays, gave a very strange notion to this. The social background, such as family, enemies or friends watching you suffer is another, although also interesting, question.
I pay some religious respect to one specific crucifixion: It' obvious which one. I'd offer, on the other hand, my body for some SM play

Thanks 130 so far, I put 5b, but agree that there might be no sense of that, the reason is the "gayphobia" which would prevent that or force that situation. Anyway it turned out not that much of a problem, since 53% would agree ton that, more than the gay community, also in our group.
Yes I’m not really gay, but I picked being raped for the extra humiliation- in my case : my kink exceeds my gender preferences by far.

Yes I’m not really gay, but I picked being raped for the extra humiliation- in my case : my kink exceeds my gender preferences by far.
Probably it is today not so much a problem for us heterosexuel males to get fucked than it was in acient times. Anyway, the male or female anus seems to be made for that....

So let us remove our loincloths and get fucked!

heterohole.jpg

The only problem I see, is that the horror of crucifixion will become smaller and smaller, then the male begin to use dildo's and fear of the cornu's has gone, whipping??? pfffffffff..... and the nailing is a standard accident of those of us who do some handywork sometimes.

The social background, such as family, enemies or friends watching you suffer is another, although also interesting, question.
Agreed! In the fantasy being crucified in front of onlookers and officials who want to see (and mock) a condemned criminal.

Rape in this fantasy is to my opinion not about gender preference, but about humiliation.

Agreed! In the fantasy being crucified in front of onlookers and officials who want to see (and mock) a condemned criminal.

Rape in this fantasy is to my opinion not about gender preference, but about humiliation.
Do you know the movie "spetters"? There is one situation, where a gay man is humiliated as gay man by having forced gay sex. That is an usual thinking of the 1970is, and in some sense in acient Rome... But is it today?

spetters.jpg

Do you know the movie "spetters"? There is one situation, where a gay man is humiliated as gay man by having forced gay sex. That is an usual thinking of the 1970is, and in some sense in acient Rome... But is it today?

View attachment 1468451
Very apart from epoch, I think some or even most gay men, including me, will feel humiliated from some point on if the Idea is not to give us pleasure, but to expose, degrade and injury us.

For some reason, after all, there exists a thing such as subdrop after a very intense but consensual BDSM session: I have experienced it.

Back
Top Bottom