What are your limits (males)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've been thinking about my response to this thread, and I realised that I have one thing wrong. I'm not interested in just anyone attending my crucifixion. I don't want to be watched by people who find crucifixion horrible or sacrilegious. I only want to be watched by people who get off on crucifixion, who find looking at me as arousing as I find being on the cross....

I've been thinking about my response to this thread, and I realised that I have one thing wrong. I'm not interested in just anyone attending my crucifixion. I don't want to be watched by people who find crucifixion horrible or sacrilegious. I only want to be watched by people who get off on crucifixion, who find looking at me as arousing as I find being on the cross....
I changed you to 3A. We have abozt 3 of 10, who prefer to be vrucified about "friends". Here naturaly, the family question comes into my mind.

Actually, I wouldn't like to be seen by people who think about crucifixion as a religion-related thing either, but an erotic one

Actually, I wouldn't like to be seen by people who think about crucifixion as a religion-related thing either, but an erotic one
Yes, but this would lead us in a completely different direction. I was thinking about the quwestion, what would you in a passion play or an SM play allow on your body. Espesially the very softened religious passion plays, gave a very strange notion to this. The social background, such as family, enemies or friends watching you suffer is another, although also interesting, question.

Yes, but this would lead us in a completely different direction. I was thinking about the quwestion, what would you in a passion play or an SM play allow on your body. Espesially the very softened religious passion plays, gave a very strange notion to this. The social background, such as family, enemies or friends watching you suffer is another, although also interesting, question.
I pay some religious respect to one specific crucifixion: It' obvious which one. I'd offer, on the other hand, my body for some SM play

Thanks 130 so far, I put 5b, but agree that there might be no sense of that, the reason is the "gayphobia" which would prevent that or force that situation. Anyway it turned out not that much of a problem, since 53% would agree ton that, more than the gay community, also in our group.
Yes I’m not really gay, but I picked being raped for the extra humiliation- in my case : my kink exceeds my gender preferences by far.

Yes I’m not really gay, but I picked being raped for the extra humiliation- in my case : my kink exceeds my gender preferences by far.
Probably it is today not so much a problem for us heterosexuel males to get fucked than it was in acient times. Anyway, the male or female anus seems to be made for that....

So let us remove our loincloths and get fucked!

heterohole.jpg

The only problem I see, is that the horror of crucifixion will become smaller and smaller, then the male begin to use dildo's and fear of the cornu's has gone, whipping??? pfffffffff..... and the nailing is a standard accident of those of us who do some handywork sometimes.

The social background, such as family, enemies or friends watching you suffer is another, although also interesting, question.
Agreed! In the fantasy being crucified in front of onlookers and officials who want to see (and mock) a condemned criminal.

Rape in this fantasy is to my opinion not about gender preference, but about humiliation.

Agreed! In the fantasy being crucified in front of onlookers and officials who want to see (and mock) a condemned criminal.

Rape in this fantasy is to my opinion not about gender preference, but about humiliation.
Do you know the movie "spetters"? There is one situation, where a gay man is humiliated as gay man by having forced gay sex. That is an usual thinking of the 1970is, and in some sense in acient Rome... But is it today?

spetters.jpg

Do you know the movie "spetters"? There is one situation, where a gay man is humiliated as gay man by having forced gay sex. That is an usual thinking of the 1970is, and in some sense in acient Rome... But is it today?

View attachment 1468451
Very apart from epoch, I think some or even most gay men, including me, will feel humiliated from some point on if the Idea is not to give us pleasure, but to expose, degrade and injury us.

For some reason, after all, there exists a thing such as subdrop after a very intense but consensual BDSM session: I have experienced it.

Very apart from epoch, I think some or even most gay men, including me, will feel humiliated from some point on if the Idea is not to give us pleasure, but to expose, degrade and injury us.

For some reason, after all, there exists a thing such as subdrop after a very intense but consensual BDSM session: I have experienced it.
Yes, I know, but that was then in the sense of the question that you did something beyond that limits.... I know, you might not know and so on, but naturaly we should not go into every rabbit hole. Do you know what especialy was the reason for your subdrop?

Yes, I know, but that was then in the sense of the question that you did something beyond that limits.... I know, you might not know and so on, but naturaly we should not go into every rabbit hole. Do you know what especialy was the reason for your subdrop?
Well, I think it was because I had never been exposed to such a harsh treatment during sex up to that moment even though everything was consensual.

You can reply to this thread in two ways, in fact. One is for a BDSM session, the other for a fantasy to get executed for real.

You can reply to this thread in two ways, in fact. One is for a BDSM session, the other for a fantasy to get executed for real.
There is also the passion play. And it is my question to the catholic, or protestant believers, as well as to the atheist; Would you accept and ecourage a display, or even reenact what happend to Jesus on the cross, including nudity, including anal penetration during crucifixion? Do not forget, in those times that was more humiliating than death: Today I hope it is different.

You may ask why shoud a god be penetrated analy? Well that leads to an interesting question, also considering taboo like sex. I do not go into details, just look at the
comparision of the colum and the erected penis in the below pic

passio.jpg

------------------------

My second thought is to develop non-deadly crucifixion further into the future, I see three application

- As family oriented, or group oriented innauguration: You become adult male or female, after being exposed on cross
- As sport event: How long can you stay on the cross, the death dance similar to other dances
- Finally as holiday event: We all know that we males (and you females just lie about this question) like to show their penis to as many females as
possible, so how about a stretched exhibitions of your whole bod?

There is also the passion play. And it is my question to the catholic, or protestant believers, as well as to the atheist; Would you accept and ecourage a display, or even reenact what happend to Jesus on the cross, including nudity,
No to playing Jesus, I’d prefer to be crucified as Dismas alongside a female Christ…
including anal penetration during crucifixion? Do not forget, in those times that was more humiliating than death: Today I hope it is different.

You may ask why shoud a god be penetrated analy?
Yes why? Because it’s extra humiliation I suppose?
Well that leads to an interesting question, also considering taboo like sex. I do not go into details, just look at the
comparision of the colum and the erected penis in the below pic

------------------------

My second thought is to develop non-deadly crucifixion further into the future, I see three application
I could get behind this idea!
- As family oriented, or group oriented innauguration: You become adult male or female, after being exposed on cross
Interesting initiation ceremony!
- As sport event: How long can you stay on the cross, the death dance similar to other dances
Oooohhh, I understand all about the competitive side of masochism! When I’m whipped , I always like to keep count, and desire to always take more lashes than anyone else!

I suspect I’d want to last longest on the cross too!
- Finally as holiday event:
Mmmm sounds like a fun holiday!
We all know that we males (and you females just lie about this question) like to show their penis to as many females as
possible,
Nope, not at all. I’ll keep my loincloth on thank you. I’ve never understood the strange (to me) desire to show off my cock!
so how about a stretched exhibitions of your whole bod?
Yeah, nah, I’ll keep my loincloth skirt, thanks. For me it’s a lot less appealing without one.

No to playing Jesus, I’d prefer to be crucified as Dismas alongside a female Christ…

Oooohhh, I understand all about the competitive side of masochism! When I’m whipped , I always like to keep count, and desire to always take more lashes than anyone else!

Nope, not at all. I’ll keep my loincloth on thank you. I’ve never understood the strange (to me) desire to show off my cock!

Yeah, nah, I’ll keep my loincloth skirt, thanks. For me it’s a lot less appealing without one.
To be crucified naked is part of ot as the guards strip the prisoners to mock them while they hang

It is more, it also destroys a lot of interpretation in some churches, notably the nstory of Sodom and Gomorrha, and also destroys the Anti-Gay agenda in the catholic church, and it has an impact on the many abuses reported......

I work on a story with that.

You are surely the minority, there is also a criminal statistic on that. However, if you cathched an exhibitionist, how do you punish him? Surely not nude, but with a loincloth on the cross...... hahahahaha

You may ask why shoud a god be penetrated analy?
I assume, this has been discussed before Christ's mission started (unless someone up there was so evil not to conceal that part of the passion to Christ and had a lot of malicious pleasure when it happened).:roto2rie:
For those who did the penetration, probably awaited a divine orgasm! :devil2: :angel2:

I assume, this has been discussed before Christ's mission started (unless someone up there was so evil not to conceal that part of the passion to Christ and had a lot of malicious pleasure when it happened).:roto2rie:
For those who did the penetration, probably awaited a divine orgasm! :devil2: :angel2:
It is also not that umpleasant to be penetrated. However, if god's are playing that way it removes possible negative conotations.... Even for those who are not into it. However, I think it is rather seldom displayed in passion plays, well actualy never....

Back
Top Bottom