Go to CruxDreams.com
Read the caption-text in the attached images, guys... and imagine, if.... ;) :sing:
Hmmmm, put you in that black dress, place you in ankle and wrist shackles plus leash… and starting at your feet kiss and lick your entire body. Yes, through the dress material, finishing at your erogenous zones… then make you cum using only my tongue and warm caressing hands …

Take you out to dinner.

Then take you home and give you a good whipping, back only.

Then we have sex... you on the rack, me on you.

Next morning I buy you breakfast as soon as you can walk.

Wow, this is the first time this offer works! :)
You're brave, coming to my place without knowing if I was joking or not...!
I only met one single guy in my whole live who invited me to his place with a stamp-collection. It was when I was only fifteen (!), the man was in his early fourtees and I literally thought about his invitation for days but didn´t dare to do it in the end... :naughty:

I only met one single guy in my whole live who invited me to his place with a stamp-collection. It was when I was only fifteen (!), the man was in his early fourtees and I literally thought about his invitation for days but didn´t dare to do it in the end... :naughty:
This time you didn't have to think about it for days, and accepted... It seems like your interest in stamps has only increased over time! :D How wonderful! You shall not be disappointed! :devil:

Guess it could be the very first time for me to get BDSM-stamps presented....
ok, it would be the very first time for me to get ANY stamps presented...
Sorry. It won't. To be honest, I don't have a stamp collection. But I'll make sure that you're already tied up well when you find out about my little lie. :D But then of course I have the obligation to come up with something else to keep my guest entertained, and to make you think no more about stamps...:)

Sorry. It won't. To be honest, I don't have a stamp collection. But I'll make sure that you're already tied up well when you find out about my little lie. :D But then of course I have the obligation to come up with something else to keep my guest entertained, and to make you think no more about stamps...:)
Men are all the same.... :sing: ... but it´s still a nice offer, thank you for that!

Let me show you my dining room table instead... :)
It's a rather large and quite solid wooden table. This table doesn't rock easily, even if someone tied to it wriggles a lot. I know from experience. :D You might find it at least as interesting as the stamps you missed!

Back
Top Bottom