Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
The devil again! :devil2:
Torturing, punishing, humiliating, flogging the female delinquents... ... ...YES ! But kill them? NO !
But for the devil's sake we kill the poor bitches with this terrible instrument with the heavy chains and their spikes; we'll break all their bones and tear their skin completely!

Be honest, Sophia69: wouldn't it be a pity for these women?
I'd like to use them for - er, uh - 'something else' - so no, thanks, I don't think I'll go along with that. :lol:

The devil again! :devil2:
Torturing, punishing, humiliating, flogging the female delinquents... ... ...YES ! But kill them? NO !
But for the devil's sake we kill the poor bitches with this terrible instrument with the heavy chains and their spikes; we'll break all their bones and tear their skin completely!

Be honest, Sophia69: wouldn't it be a pity for these women?
I'd like to use them for - er, uh - 'something else' - so no, thanks, I don't think I'll go along with that. :lol:
no I am a woman who likes to play with another woman to see her cum and force her to cum several times

View attachment 1456190
Don’t listen to him, he’s not admin, click ignore instead. This is a bdsm site not kindergarten
Sorry guys, one question please:
Is there a translation error in my post in question (yes, I'm translating from German to English) or can't you all take a joke?
And, my dear loinclothslave, that I don't consider cruxforums to be a "kindergarten" at all should be obvious from all my previous posts in words and pictures - except this one, in which I was trying to make a joke, which the laughing smiley should also testify to. I have posted far more brutal pictures in other CF groups and in my own forum here!
I see no reason to apologise and even find your post offensive.
That is a pity.

By the way, Henry, I would like to publicly apologize about my previous comment, I was reacting to @Sophia69 ’s reaction to delete a pic, so skimmed your post as if it was full of red flags. I see now that I was wrong, and again say I’m sorry
You wrote that very nicely, and I am the last person who would hold a grudge. So I accept your apology with pleasure: :dancing:
My regards to Miss Loinclothslave!

There's an awful lot of pictures that don't contain a whipping scene.... :(
Don't be surprised if they get moved to the appropriate thread....

Troublemakers in the workhouse are dealt with severely at end of shift.
View attachment 1456667
Hey, stop, wait a minute!
Are the women down there ALL troublemakers too???
Yes? Really?
Okay, wait, I'm coming, I'm hurrying and I'm bringing everything I've got: my German seven-tailed whip, my Scottish tawse, my Japanese bamboo shinai, my French riding crop and my homemade pirate whip with the nine-knot rope.
Yeah, let's whip them all... it's going to be a big big party! Hoooray!!!

Her punishment: 75 lashes on her back!

Attachments

• blancheadele1a_by_martinle62_dg2673n-fullview.jpg
    blancheadele1a_by_martinle62_dg2673n-fullview.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 383
  • blancheadele1b_by_martinle62_dg26701-fullview.jpg
    blancheadele1b_by_martinle62_dg26701-fullview.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 410
Back
Top Bottom