Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Punishment
A spontaneous idea for the third image - the Roman occupiers of Britain plundering Boudicca's royal household but they want more...

Boudicca - it's time for a good flogging.jpeg
In reality Boudicca should have been a little older than in the image, but here she is really cute :)

“Get ready for the whip, Queen... And then tell us where you keep your treasures hidden... otherwise, in addition to the hissing leather strap, you would also have to make the acquaintance of the scorching branding iron... It would be a shame for your beautiful, delicate skin. Not true?"

Last edited:
just found 3 individual pictures at renderotica, merged them into 1 picture and edited them a bit. Voilà:

Attachments

• Renderotica lightBLUE-Belt-promo1+3+4.jpg
    Renderotica lightBLUE-Belt-promo1+3+4.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 304
Gagged for a good whipping, all that crying and begging for mercy can get annoying.

View attachment 1466719
Excuse me? Crying and begging for mercy are annoying to you? Sorry, Shamefan, but I really don't understand that:
For me, the wailing and howling, the sobbing and panting, the begging and pleading for leniency and mercy, the yelling and screaming of my female victims ... hmmmmm,
that's music to my ears!
And this is music at its finest, as in classical works in three steps: the overture, the main section, the grand finale.

See what I mean?

Attachments

• The_Music_Of_Pain_2.jpg
    The_Music_Of_Pain_2.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Would you whip a girl to death?
I would generally exempt women from the death penalty. Why? Well, quite simply: the more serious their crime, the harder and longer they should suffer!
So death would basically be a reprieve instead.
No no, that's out of the question!
Take, for example, the witch Beate Zschäpe (life sentence in Chemnitz prison) or that bitch Maria Lwowa-Belowa (on the loose in Russia, international arrest warrant!) ...
yesaaa, I would whip these filthy cunts half-dead in many appropriately long stages over the course of several days, nurse them back to health for a few months behind bars, whip them half-dead again in many appropriately long stages, nurse them back to health and so on... and so on... and so on... and that for YEARS!

Well, and there are a few more bitches like that...

So: Whipped to death? No, hey, where would be the fun in that?

Attachments

• Zschäpe, Belowa.JPG
    Zschäpe, Belowa.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom