Who has been crucified with your arms over the patibulum?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Tmaster

Governor
This is for males and females. I have seen several examples of people crucified with their arms over the top of the horizontal beam (patibulum) in various threads and posts. I have experienced this myself and was wondering how many other CruxForums members may have had such an encounter. It would be interesting to hear from our fellow members and have them tell us what they felt, and how long they endured hanging there. What position were your feet in? Were your legs bent? Perhaps you may have some photos to share.

Attachments

• th (2).jpg
    th (2).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 576
  • 20180812_104554.jpg
    20180812_104554.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 448
  • shoulder hook2.jpg
    shoulder hook2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 458
  • Body Donor 25 - position 4f.jpg
    Body Donor 25 - position 4f.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 488
Last edited:
This is for males and females. I have seen several examples of people crucified with their arms over the top of the horizontal beam (patibulum) in various threads and posts. I have experienced this myself and was wondering how many other CruxForums members may have had such an encounter. It would be interesting to hear from our fellow members and have them tell us what they felt, and how long they endured hanging there. What position were your feet in? Were your legs bent? Perhaps you may have some photos to share.
superb pictures. All the sufferings on their faces..... Magnificent.

Yeah from what I understand it wouldn’t be good. If she ever cheats I got room in the shed for her and her no good “accomplice”. Draping their arms behind the beams and letting them suffer

superb pictures. All the sufferings on their faces..... Magnificent.
Yeah from what I understand it wouldn’t be good. If she ever cheats I got room in the shed for her and her no good “accomplice”. Draping their arms behind the beams and letting them suffer
Thanks Reed and Crucifyer, but I was hoping to hear from men and women who actually endured crucifixion with their arms over the patibulum. I have had private messages with a number of members who have done this and was hoping they would want to share their stories, as well as others who participated in such an event. So come on boys and girls, let's hear from you.

Attachments

• BC823ED - Copy.jpg
    BC823ED - Copy.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 398
I tried it but it was not wonderful ! You know me, I'm always searching for new , but, in this case, it was too much hurting and I didn't resist more than 10mn ago ...
In fact, the position is not allowing to well breathe : so, you're quickly demanding for air and it's not possible to have enough !
I'm not in the folishness and when the pain is too much, Judith and I are OK to stop rather than to get an accident ...
Pleasure OK but in a reasonable pain !

douloureuse crucifixion.jpg :eek:

I tried it but it was not wonderful ! You know me, I'm always searching for new , but, in this case, it was too much hurting and I didn't resist more than 10mn ago ...
In fact, the position is not allowing to well breathe : so, you're quickly demanding for air and it's not possible to have enough !
I'm not in the folishness and when the pain is too much, Judith and I are OK to stop rather than to get an accident ...
Pleasure OK but in a reasonable pain !

View attachment 1415842 :eek:
Thank you for your response. I know how much it hurts from my own experience. I hope we get more input from others who have tried it.

Attachments

• douloureuse crucifixion.jpg
    douloureuse crucifixion.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 415
I haven't but I'd love to try it. Where do they put the nails? Through both hands one over the other around the back? Or apart at the back? Through wrists or even forearms at the back? This pic shows two very sexy around the back variations on either side as an alternative to the traditional arms up or out as shown by the middle girl, which remains my favorite and my preference for my crucifixion. But I would love to try these other two first, non-lethal before my final "to the end" one, which would be arms up/out.

Attachments

• pretty clothes.jpg
    pretty clothes.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
I haven't but I'd love to try it. Where do they put the nails? Through both hands one over the other around the back? Or apart at the back? Through wrists or even forearms at the back? This pic shows two very sexy around the back variations on either side as an alternative to the traditional arms up or out as shown by the middle girl, which remains my favorite and my preference for my crucifixion. But I would love to try these other two first, non-lethal before my final "to the end" one, which would be arms up/out.
When using nails, it depends if the arms are close together or spread apart. Straight over the top the nails can be driven through the wrists to the stipes. If you spread the arms wider apart, the nails can be driven through the forearms, or if taken as far apart as possible, through the wrists on the patibulum. Of course, if you really wanted the victim to suffer, you could wrap the arms all the way around the patibulum and nail the wrists to the front.

Attachments

• 1020_822_07_16.jpg
    1020_822_07_16.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 236
  • Body Donor 25 - position 4f.jpg
    Body Donor 25 - position 4f.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 211
  • th (2).jpg
    th (2).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 206
  • 38131.jpg
    38131.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
When using nails, it depends if the arms are close together or spread apart. Straight over the top the nails can be driven through the wrists to the stapes. If you spread the arms wider apart, the nails can be driven through the forearms, or if taken as far apart as possible, through the wrists on the patibulum. Of course, if you really wanted the victim to suffer, you could wrap the arms all the way around the patibulum and nail the wrists to the front.
I wonder, than, referring to the girl on our left, with her arms up and forearms around the back (whichgives an amazing view of the armpits, by the way, just like the other one assentuates the boobs by sticking them out), how would the hands/arms be nailed with this one?

I wonder, than, referring to the girl on our left, with her arms up and forearms around the back (whichgives an amazing view of the armpits, by the way, just like the other one assentuates the boobs by sticking them out), how would the hands/arms be nailed with this one?
With the arms directly over the patibulum, the arms are attached to the vertical beam (stipes) and the nails driven through the wrists.

Attachments

• 68.jpg
    68.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 203
  • 1020_822_07_16.jpg
    1020_822_07_16.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 197
  • shoulder hook4 (1).jpg
    shoulder hook4 (1).jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 206
  • 0-46111324_025_5b19.jpg
    0-46111324_025_5b19.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 213
With the arms directly over the patibulum, the arms are attached to the vertical beam (stipes) and the nails driven through the wrists.
What about the girl on the other side? How would she be nailed?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-25_194132.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-25_194132.jpg
    906 KB · Views: 211
Reposting here from the Freyja thread for the topic... Please enjoy this brief video of Freyja, crucified as Ostara Regina, looking up from below her cross.

Freyja has her arms mostly on the top of the patibulum in your video, Tarquinius. I think this would be a better example of Freyja with arms over the top. The forearms should be behind the patibulum. ;)

Attachments

• Ostara_Regina.jpg
    Ostara_Regina.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 169
Back
Top Bottom