Who has been crucified with your arms over the patibulum?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Like this where people can play and use you! Well me and of course have other kinky fun!!

Attachments

• images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Crucifixion of a Slave - Vittorio Carvelli - Roman Principate.jpg
    Crucifixion of a Slave - Vittorio Carvelli - Roman Principate.jpg
    917 KB · Views: 85
  • th (7).jpeg
    th (7).jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 95
IMG_0765.jpegIMG_0767.jpegIMG_0766.jpeg
A bit of s/m play years back with a slave-cunt.
Caution is advised if using a wicked saddle as shown as damage could be done to the perineum.
Being slender but athletic, the challenge was to keep the weight off of the perch with the arms.
After a short time of suffering, some punishing pussy play was in order and as the expression shows, it was not wholly enjoyable…for the slave-cunt.

After hanging with the arms over the top of the patibulum for a while, the pain starts to become intense.
I have not tried it yet; it seems very painful.

From the ones who have experienced it, what about breathing? Is it less or more difficult to breathe with the arms over the patibulum?

Thank you for your testimonies and advice.

I have not tried it yet; it seems very painful.

From the ones who have experienced it, what about breathing? Is it less or more difficult to breathe with the arms over the patibulum?

Thank you for your testimonies and advice.
Well, Veronika, it is painful. If you try it, be sure you and your girlfriend have a "safe word" ready. For when you want to get down, you will want to get down in a hurry. I did not notice any difficulty in breathing, except for breathing a little faster. That was probably caused by being under greater stress. If you are properly attached to the patibulum, your forearms will be behind the beam, and your legs will just be slightly bent. You won't be able to push up with your legs very far to relieve the pain. Good luck and be safe, if you try this form of crucifixion.

Well, Veronika, it is painful. If you try it, be sure you and your girlfriend have a "safe word" ready. For when you want to get down, you will want to get down in a hurry. I did not notice any difficulty in breathing, except for breathing a little faster. That was probably caused by being under greater stress. If you are properly attached to the patibulum, your forearms will be behind the beam, and your legs will just be slightly bent. You won't be able to push up with your legs very far to relieve the pain. Good luck and be safe, if you try this form of crucifixion.
Thank you so much for your advice, they are precious to me.

I will see if is it "worth the pain"!!! ;) :)

View attachment 1473775View attachment 1473777View attachment 1473776
Ein bisschen S/M-Spiel vor Jahren mit einer Sklavenfotze.
Bei der Verwendung eines falschen Sattels wie abgebildet ist Vorsicht geboten, da der Damm beschädigt werden könnte.
Da sie schlank, aber athletisch war, bestand die Herausforderung darin, mit den Armen das Gewicht von der Sitzstange fernzuhalten.
Nach einer kurzen Zeit des Leidens war etwas strafendes Muschispiel angebracht und wie der Ausdruck zeigt, war es nicht ganz erfreulich ... für die Sklavenfotze.
Why did you play with her pussy? I would nail it to the wood. :)

Back
Top Bottom