Woman On Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just finished up this render. what do you thin?
Well done but I am not sure that many were bolted to a cross...

The figure of the woman and the cross are excellent. Very graphic, intense, you can see she is suffering greatly. I would have preferred nails but I'm just quibbling...and like another said, wish we could see more of her. Would love to see how her feet are attached. You tease us jerry! Bad boy!!!:p:D

This is very much how I imagine myself in my fantasies as a victim of crucifixion, which means this image strike a deep responsive chord with me. It's like a sexual punch in the gut! I appreciate how her proportions are very youthful but in a normal range.

She seems to be having a conversation with the man standing before her...whatever could they be talking about??? What's her story?

There's a young nobleman in the balcony observing the scene. Perhaps she's a spy from another wealthy or noble family who got caught...or could this could be a Romeo and Juliet story gone very wrong!

"I was only supposed to be faking my death you idiot!!! Does this look like I'm faking?! Doesn't anyone know the story here?!:eek:"

"Romeo, Romeo, wherefore fucking art thou Romeo?":eek::p:D

You know, I'm beginning to like this newer version better than the original. Hey, if she has to die, why not this way?:D Just a little more interesting!

The figure of the woman and the cross are excellent. Very graphic, intense, you can see she is suffering greatly. I would have preferred nails but I'm just quibbling...and like another said, wish we could see more of her. Would love to see how her feet are attached. You tease us jerry! Bad boy!!!:p:D

This is very much how I imagine myself in my fantasies as a victim of crucifixion, which means this image strike a deep responsive chord with me. It's like a sexual punch in the gut! I appreciate how her proportions are very youthful but in a normal range.

She seems to be having a conversation with the man standing before her...whatever could they be talking about??? What's her story?

There's a young nobleman in the balcony observing the scene. Perhaps she's a spy from another wealthy or noble family who got caught...or could this could be a Romeo and Juliet story gone very wrong!

"I was only supposed to be faking my death you idiot!!! Does this look like I'm faking?! Doesn't anyone know the story here?!:eek:"

"Romeo, Romeo, wherefore fucking art thou Romeo?":eek::p:D

You know, I'm beginning to like this newer version better than the original. Hey, if she has to die, why not this way?:D Just a little more interesting!
Well, there are ways than one to be 'screwed', I guess...:cool:

Tree

Amazing! Beautiful girl and very accurate setting!

Is is my question if such (pointed) screws really did exist, let us say, before the Reformation. The science started in the midst 17th with ingenious machines.

Modern screws appear in Italy (and subsequently in Netherlands) in early XV century, but they was quite expensive and rare, used mainly for clocks, some naval gears and others specifics tools.

Just finished up this render. what do you thin?
I think the angle of the girl's head and glimpse of her face are especially striking,
although we see so little, there's enough to convey suffering, bewilderment, yet some residual defiance in her expression;
the dribble of blood from her lip is a subtle touch, I can feel how troublesome that would be -
while the pain of the spikes and the rips on my body are more grave,
small hurts, blood in my mouth and swelling on my lip is in the forefront of my consciousness,
especially as I try to utter defiance at my persecutor!​

I think the angle of the girl's head and glimpse of her face are especially striking,
although we see so little, there's enough to convey suffering, bewilderment, yet some residual defiance in her expression;
the dribble of blood from her lip is a subtle touch, I can feel how troublesome that would be -
while the pain of the spikes and the rips on my body are more grave,
small hurts, blood in my mouth and swelling on my lip is in the forefront of my consciousness,
especially as I try to utter defiance at my persecutor!​
So true Eulalia. It can be the tiniest of things that command our attention no matter how grave the suffering. Pp can imagine a small fly, a little insect, finding that dribble of blood. 6 tiny feet and its mouthparts in the corner of her lips. It might move to a trickle of sweat or a tear in the corner of her eye. Despite the nails, despite her torn body, despite her persecutors she would still feel that tiny invasion.

Back
Top Bottom