Women torturing women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Next time you nip round for Earl Grey tea and cucumber sandwiches you are going to have to make a big effort to keep your face straight! :eek:
Unfortunately she has long since passed away. But I have fond memories of rather naughty fantasies about her... and her two daughters.

Tortured by Women - From the series "Nessy the Masochist" (ArtUntamed)

— My equipment is a bit old-fashioned, but that’s on purpose, for the charm. The main thing is that it is always operational. You haven't told me yet if you prefer bites or cuts? Don't worry, both are superficial and it won't seem that way very soon. On the other hand, we could meet again for a more… striking session. I'm good at sutures, so picture yourself tied up legs apart, mouth and pussy sewn up, bristling needles… mmmm.

In the meantime, this was just an appetizer. To end in style, I'm going to put a soft cotton ball soaked in alcohol as a last caress and I'm going to listen to my pretty patient sing.

Attachments

• Skin And Stainless Steel.jpg
    Skin And Stainless Steel.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 178
My apologies for this double post. I have no idea how it happened. I would blame it being distracted by a naked woman but, unfortunately, I haven't seen one of those for a while now.

Mods; feel free to remove one (or leave them both as my punishment).

Back
Top Bottom