Yupar's Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Inspired by Yupar... a short story... really...

YUPAR’S CHOICE

Her father brought her from the ‘far east’ when he became the ambassador to Rome in during the reign of Emperor Wraggnuss Magnificus. It turned out the emperor was smitten by her beauty and seeming innocence and arranged to marry the young Yupar. Treaties were drawn and gold was exchanged and all seemed well and good except Yupar had no desire for Wraggnuss!

It was discovered she had a secret society of ‘beasties’…

Though never with a man Yupar had acquired an affection for the fairer sex. She refused her father’s demands to marry the emperor. This was unheard of in the day!!!

That night just as she was preparing to go to bed the trusted enforcer of the emperor strode into her room and coldly said “Strip, Yupar!”

“You dare not demand this of the ambassador’s daughter!”

“You foolish girl, your father sent me! You are all that stands between peace with the East and Rome and the Huns” he growled. “Strip now or I will do it for you!”

“Alright, I will strip and you can rape me but I will never marry Wraggnuss” Yupar replied as she peeled the simple red silk garb off. “I am in no position to ask but I would appreciate you do not call me ‘Hon’!”

yupar 306.jpg

“I was not calling you ‘hon’; I was referring to Attila the Hun!”

“I have never heard of her” Yupar replied hoping she could be as fierce as she imagined.

“’Attila’ is not a she!” the enforcer replied.

“Well, that just sucks” Yupar whispered.

“Either you agree to marry the emperor or you can spend the night in the garden, Yupar!”

He presents me with ropes. I am not afraid. I like the garden. Even the snakes like me –Yupar

yupar Suraya001f_2000.jpg

…even if the night wasn’t was what I expected…

yupar inverted.jpg

As I hanged from my ankles I ask “Who are you?”

“Primus… Primus Pilus. Are you ready to be whipped?”

“Only if it makes you feel better, otherwise I think I can pass” I reply…”

He does not strike her…

Tree

Despite efforts to have Yupar give up her ‘Beasties’ she would not.

strappado 026.jpg

The Emperor Wragguss asked for her to ‘only’ suffer a daily scourging of 50 lashes until she agreed to marry him. Both the mob refused and Yupar demanded to be crucified as she would prefer the horrible ordeal of dying crucified than to be Emperor Wragguss’ wife!

“You can enjoy me writhe nailed to the cross. Enjoy watching my body flogged then broken on the cross. I will suffer this gladly before bedding your lecherous emperor or betraying my ‘Beasties’” I call from the podium. “And my ‘Beasties’, I beg you not to reveal yourselves lest I die in vain! -Yupar

Flummoxed and embarrassed, Emperor Wargguss (who really wanted Yupar as his wife) offered the mob a convicted rapist and murder to be crucified instead Yupar. The convict laughed hysterically as the mob demanded Yupar’s crucifixion!!!

Yupar color People Choice by Yupar.jpg

And so it was to be. Yupar was nailed to a tall cross and hanged from it, bracketed by two common criminals. The few things she said all were to her ‘beasties’ gathered below her; her last being “Live so I may die in peace, Beasties…

Yupar Last color.jpg

Tree

Obviously inspired by Yupar’s manips...

View attachment 300298

The Emperor Wragguss asked for her to ‘only’ suffer a daily scourging of 50 lashes until she agreed to marry him. Both the mob refused and Yupar demanded to be crucified as she would prefer the horrible ordeal of dying crucified than to be Emperor Wragguss’ wife!

“You can enjoy me writhe nailed to the cross. Enjoy watching my body flogged then broken on the cross. I will suffer this gladly before bedding your lecherous emperor or betraying my ‘Beasties’” I call from the podium. “And my ‘Beasties’, I beg you not to reveal yourselves lest I die in vain! -Yupar

Flummoxed and embarrassed, Emperor Wargguss (who really wanted Yupar as his wife) offered the mob a convicted rapist and murder to be crucified instead Yupar. The convict laughed hysterically as the mob demanded Yupar’s crucifixion!!!

View attachment 300299

And so it was to be. Yupar was nailed to a tall cross and hanged from it, bracketed by two common criminals. The few things she said all were to her ‘beasties’ gathered below her; her last being “Live so I may die in peace, Beasties…

View attachment 300300

Tree

Nice little tale Tree. Emporer Wragguss Magnificus, now that is a great name. I kind of feel for the poor Emporer, this was not your usual rejection by a woman you want to take for your wife. No, this is a form of humiliation to have her prefer death on the cross than to be his wife......now that is some messed up s**t:devil:.....and I like it:devil:

Nice use of Yupar's magnificent manips at the end there, Tree.
These really show us the essence of her desire, of her fantasy. That gives your story all the more punch :)

Wraggnuss Magnificus.jpg

Emperor Wraggnuss Magnificus
Wanted what was inherknickers
So he bribed a loadofvicars
To do the wedding deed.

But she thought him quiteadickus
Thus did she proceedtokickus
Verily, she tookthemickus
Just like you never seed!

Argued, swore and screamedandbickers
So Wraggs temper flamesandflickers
Nails, sharp, her wristsaprickers
Now, poor Yupar's treed! :doh:

(That, ladies and gentlemen, is what they call 'doggerel' :D)

View attachment 300452

To do the wedding deed.

very cool!!! :cool:

Inspired by Yupar... a short story... really...

YUPAR’S CHOICE

Her father brought her from the ‘far east’ when he became the ambassador to Rome in during the reign of Emperor Wraggnuss Magnificus. It turned out the emperor was smitten by her beauty and seeming innocence and arranged to marry the young Yupar. Treaties were drawn and gold was exchanged and all seemed well and good except Yupar had no desire for Wraggnuss!

It was discovered she had a secret society of ‘beasties’…

Though never with a man Yupar had acquired an affection for the fairer sex. She refused her father’s demands to marry the emperor. This was unheard of in the day!!!

That night just as she was preparing to go to bed the trusted enforcer of the emperor strode into her room and coldly said “Strip, Yupar!”

“You dare not demand this of the ambassador’s daughter!”

“You foolish girl, your father sent me! You are all that stands between peace with the East and Rome and the Huns” he growled. “Strip now or I will do it for you!”

“Alright, I will strip and you can rape me but I will never marry Wraggnuss” Yupar replied as she peeled the simple red silk garb off. “I am in no position to ask but I would appreciate you do not call me ‘Hon’!”

View attachment 300294

“I was not calling you ‘hon’; I was referring to Attila the Hun!”

“I have never heard of her” Yupar replied hoping she could be as fierce as she imagined.

“’Attila’ is not a she!” the enforcer replied.

“Well, that just sucks” Yupar whispered.

“Either you agree to marry the emperor or you can spend the night in the garden, Yupar!”

He presents me with ropes. I am not afraid. I like the garden. Even the snakes like me –Yupar

View attachment 300297

…even if the night wasn’t was what I expected…

View attachment 300295

As I hanged from my ankles I ask “Who are you?”

“Primus… Primus Pilus. Are you ready to be whipped?”

“Only if it makes you feel better, otherwise I think I can pass” I reply…”

He does not strike her…

Tree

View attachment 300298

View attachment 300299

View attachment 300300

Tree

Such a good story Mr. Tree. :bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:
:bdsm-heart:

Tq so much **********
View attachment 300452

To do the wedding deed.

flower3

Back
Top Bottom