3d-Art nightmares

Go to CruxDreams.com
...so they decide to do the cruxifiction the next day and so, a not so nice night awaits our unlucky victim......

Attachments

• water_crux_100.jpg
    water_crux_100.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 2,215
  • water_crux_124.jpg
    water_crux_124.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 1,678
  • water_crux_122.jpg
    water_crux_122.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 1,482
  • water_crux_121.jpg
    water_crux_121.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 1,498
  • water_crux_120.jpg
    water_crux_120.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 1,585
  • water_crux_117.jpg
    water_crux_117.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 1,677
  • water_crux_115.jpg
    water_crux_115.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 1,763
  • water_crux_110.jpg
    water_crux_110.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 1,800
  • water_crux_104.jpg
    water_crux_104.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 2,014
  • water_crux_102.jpg
    water_crux_102.jpg
    434.8 KB · Views: 2,040
Thanks for your nice feedback. So here is another image. I play with some new ice shader and this is the result...

Not for water, you need only a good hdri image for the lightning. The lightning is the key...
light, and shaders, and a little magic!

it used to be hell and hard to create, but today there are various ways to do it on the internet! I just don't understand how you actually made those pictures with (shit and toxic waste) specifically how you created those holes with shit .... and those feces (I've really never seen such models) and I'm looking for them for a long time, believe me!
and I really like the idea of torture!

I really like the slow death on the cross upside down ... the victim drowns very slowly ... very slowly ... something like being buried in the sand and the beach, and you're waiting for the tide ... the water is slowly rising, and you you're slowly drowning ...
I saw it in a series or a movie ... I don't remember ... luxury !!

you have amazing ideas!

light, and shaders, and a little magic!

it used to be hell and hard to create, but today there are various ways to do it on the internet! I just don't understand how you actually made those pictures with (shit and toxic waste) specifically how you created those holes with shit .... and those feces (I've really never seen such models) and I'm looking for them for a long time, believe me!
and I really like the idea of torture!

I really like the slow death on the cross upside down ... the victim drowns very slowly ... very slowly ... something like being buried in the sand and the beach, and you're waiting for the tide ... the water is slowly rising, and you you're slowly drowning ...
I saw it in a series or a movie ... I don't remember ... luxury !!

you have amazing ideas!
As i mentioned, the light is the key. For all fluid scenes, i first do a fluid simulation in Blender and then optimize the Texture coordinates. Here, i use only a simple mud shader for the goo, but the lightning do the magic..

Attachments

• goo_example.jpg
    goo_example.jpg
    783.2 KB · Views: 2,189
As i mentioned, the light is the key. For all fluid scenes, i first do a fluid simulation in Blender and then optimize the Texture coordinates. Here, i use only a simple mud shader for the goo, but the lightning do the magic..
Did you make that coffin in Blender? with body contours? It's incredibly interesting! And honestly, I really like these scenes with fecal torture! I think this method was also used by the quoom in his pictures ... Thank you for your help.

Did you make that coffin in Blender? with body contours? It's incredibly interesting! And honestly, I really like these scenes with fecal torture! I think this method was also used by the quoom in his pictures ... Thank you for your help

Did you make that coffin in Blender? with body contours? It's incredibly interesting! And honestly, I really like these scenes with fecal torture! I think this method was also used by the quoom in his pictures ... Thank you for your help.
This coffin was an old prop from renderotica.. I optimize and retexture this Object. But it is no problem to do this in Blender. I often use boolean operations or extrude functions to model this sort of objects.
Greetings...

i like how thoughtful you are! are you doing it according to some script? (please email me privately) thank you.

and amazing pictures!
Normally, i have a picture or story in mind and i start creating the first image. Then the rest follow automatically without script. For me it is the most fun to develop the story during the realization. Often, i create some probs or cool effects and then create a story around this. So, a storyboard destroys the fun during the creating of a story.

Normally, i have a picture or story in mind and i start creating the first image. Then the rest follow automatically without script. For me it is the most fun to develop the story during the realization. Often, i create some probs or cool effects and then create a story around this. So, a storyboard destroys the fun during the creating of a story.
If you don't mind and have time to talk to me in private, I will be very happy. Thank you for your answers.

Yes, I do that sometimes too ... Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom