3d-Art nightmares

Go to CruxDreams.com
I misunderstood that too! :confused: That's why I put my photo art under 200 kb here so as not to burden the forum!
I'm sorry about that. You are a relatively new artist here so it's 1MB for your pics max. up to 5 per day per thread. I've just had another look at the first one of yours which was 182.8 Kb and as far as quality is concerned I would not be able to see much difference if it was 1MB.

Oh yes that's OK. Out of interest what app are you using that asks for a definite size?

there are many options , like by size or by quality , or by low , medium or high , more options i forgot

i found a simple one , following advantages ----

almost no ads
can take multiple images like a whore
many options
writing size is easy and quick

ps and tip --- write 380 or 390 cus sometimes it adds a bit !!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221011-105822_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20221011-105822_One UI Home.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,391
there are many options , like by size or by quality , or by low , medium or high , more options i forgot

i found a simple one , following advantages ----

almost no ads
can take multiple images like a whore
many options
writing size is easy and quick

ps and tip --- write 380 or 390 cus sometimes it adds a bit !!!
Thanks. I'll have a good look at that.

@gerd1000

@gerd100 just like always pics by Gerd are brimming with tons of details

lust filled hot erotic scenes and decor
crying girls in pain and anguish

various holes have things , devices , tools , machines , ornaments , sticking inside them , even nose and ears

lovely toys to play with and use as decoration

great way to restrain the toes , fingers of hands and feet , the nose , the mouth , bottles in crap hole and birth holes , !!!!!!!

Attachments

• poker_1(1).jpg
    poker_1(1).jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 1,265
  • poker_10(1).jpg
    poker_10(1).jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 1,143
  • poker_22(1).jpg
    poker_22(1).jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 1,092
  • poker_25(1).jpg
    poker_25(1).jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 1,161
I really liked the series with the copper bull. With regard to executions, I prefer the old and real ones. Therefore, I look forward to continuing the story about the wheel. In addition, I would be glad to see stories about some of the other ancient types of executions, namely: pouring molten metal down the throat and hanging on a hook by the ribs. Maybe I didn’t search well, but I didn’t find pictures with images of these types of executions anywhere.

I really liked the series with the copper bull. With regard to executions, I prefer the old and real ones. Therefore, I look forward to continuing the story about the wheel. In addition, I would be glad to see stories about some of the other ancient types of executions, namely: pouring molten metal down the throat and hanging on a hook by the ribs. Maybe I didn’t search well, but I didn’t find pictures with images of these types of executions anywhere.
Hanging on a hook by the ribs...sounds interesting.

thank you very much! please is this bull your work? if so she's awesome!

and yes a daz file would be better...thanks.
I import a low poly model of a cow and then do some work to optimize and make it useable as a bull. This is done in blender. Also important are the UV-coordinates, so that is is possible to blend form hot to less hot. So, it is not made from scratch, but there was some work needed to have this look.

Back
Top Bottom