A Crux Story And A Question For The Forum. Enjoy.

Does it matter whether or not she's guilty of a crime??

• NO!! LET HER SUFFER MORE!!

• Yes, but I enjoy watching her squirm.

• Yes, but there's not much I can do.

• YES!! Take her down and show mercy; clemency.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
We are all guilty in some way ... Don't you really deserve to be punished. It will come someday, I think.
And is that not the heart of Christian theology itself.
All are guilty, and deserve not to enter the God's kingdom and sit at his right hand.
Until, along crawls Jesus with his cross, to take the burden of their guilt, and give the ticket to heaven for just the price of "faith".
The calculation was made without considering those creatures, who want their punishment for themselves, and might become jealous of his cross ... ;)

And is that not the heart of Christian theology itself.
All are guilty, and deserve not to enter the God's kingdom and sit at his right hand.
Until, along crawls Jesus with his cross, to take the burden of their guilt, and give the ticket to heaven for just the price of "faith".
The calculation was made without considering those creatures, who want their punishment for themselves, and might become jealous of his cross ... ;)

what Malins said!!!

it's a deep thought, Malins.
A few years ago, a British politician was disgraced and imprisoned
for getting his penalty points for speeding put onto his wife's driving licence
so he wouldn't get banned from driving.
I wasn't very popular with some Christians when I asked
'Isn't doing that the whole basis of Christianity?" :devil:

it's a deep thought, Malins.
A few years ago, a British politician was disgraced and imprisoned
for getting his penalty points for speeding put onto his wife's driving licence
so he wouldn't get banned from driving.
I wasn't very popular with some Christians when I asked
'Isn't doing that the whole basis of Christianity?" :devil:

Too true, Eulalia. But never discount Christianity or the Christian faith as it pertains to the Crux Forum. After all, crucifixion is the foundation of not only this site, but the entire Christian faith as well.

For the sake of intrigue, I'm going to go out on a limb here and venture a little bit about myself: I'm Roman Catholic ― but I'm still on this site. I like this site. I LOVE this site! Why? I cannot say. This site acquiesces with the dark side of desire. This site caters to the avaricious nature of lust. And, ever since I found and joined this site, I'd bet my salary that I'm not alone in what I think and feel....

This site very adequately sates that unobtainable (and perhaps taboo) desire that we all have. Man or woman. Executioner or condemned. Unfortunate and innocent crucified victim or the lustful and eager onlooker. This site is it!! To that end, I feel that we should put aside politics and religion. Leave politics for the politicians. Leave religion for the pious. Those who visit and frequent this site are neither. Let's focus instead on the nails, the agony, and the beauty that follows...

I'm Roman Catholic ― but I'm still on this site.
There is an entire thread to that topic, that is practically as old as the forum, http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/poll-were-you-raised-catholic.37/

We are a bit disrespectful to Christian theology here, but that should not be understood, as attacking individual Christians.
I would assume, that any Christian,who stays here for longer than a moment - must have a relaxed attitude to dogma!

Let's focus instead on the nails, the agony, and the beauty that follows...
Not to forget the mounting excitement of the anticipation, that precedes...
It is not just always about driving in something painful and hard, even if that is the conclusion ;)

I'm not even sure we are consistently disrespectful to Christian theology. We don't take it as dogma, but our attitudes on CF may be more respectful insofar as theology forms the basis of any of our stories and fantasies. Theology is a resource, like myth, here - this is not a "faith" site, per se. If religion enters into a story (or politics), it can remain the view of the character, without raising IRL hackles. We are all, to some extent, a fantasy extension of ourselves here, I think. :)

There is an entire thread to that topic, that is practically as old as the forum, http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/poll-were-you-raised-catholic.37/

We are a bit disrespectful to Christian theology here, but that should not be understood, as attacking individual Christians.
I would assume, that any Christian,who stays here for longer than a moment - must have a relaxed attitude to dogma!

Not to forget the mounting excitement of the anticipation, that precedes...
It is not just always about driving in something painful and hard, even if that is the conclusion ;)
Most definitely :D

attitudes on CF may be more respectful
The level of discourse to be found here is sometimes astonishing.
Perhaps it has to do with this:
In the moment we step up to the stage of this forum, we also confess to our own strangeness.
We can't just stand on our position, claim it as the mainstream or normality, and scold the strangeness of others ;)

(Of course my own thick-headedness can get in the way of this, but it is a starting point for a perceptive discussion)

I'm just a naughty girl who enjoys stirring things up a bit :devil:

Actually I do take religion and religions seriously,
I feel a need to worship, I take part in worship pretty regularly,
and I love and respect a lot that Christianity has brought to humanity.
though my beliefs are pretty far from anything that can really be called Christian.
But an open, questioning mind seems to me to be the first requirement,
asking awkward questions and not being satisfied with easy answers.

I was also raised a Catholic, but I am now a recovering Catholic. I do not consider my interest in BDSM and crucifixtion to be anti-religious. In fact, my interest has nothing to do with religion. My interest is purely sexual, I get turned on by fantasies about executions. The executions can be of the following: hanging, beheading, iron maidens, breaking wheel, various sacrifices, and of course, crux. I do not consider my crux fantasies to have anything to do with Christianity. I do not equate the crucifixtions on this forum as having anything to do with Jesus's crucifixtion.
I consider myself a religious person, who does believe in God.

Back
Top Bottom