A Manip Request

Go to CruxDreams.com
A

Alicia7

Not sure how to do this myself, but could someone here manip this picture of me in my display to have elf ears? or at least one visible?

:p:oops::rolleyes:

I just realized my post my have been a political statement. :oops:

Something in relation to UK current affairs,
certainly, with a touch of humour as well.

Political? No way. Bang on topic though!

Quite rightly , so! :p

Quite rightly , so! :p

The story:
those damned european suspected offender the (Double) Dutchies sold horsemeat for beaf................ and now all their beafproducts (deepfrozen meat pizza's and so on) are full of horsemeat.:D you don't eat a horse they (Brittish said) but ride them:D and now they (Anglo-Saxon) have problems with their prepackaged food

Jerry.gif

The story:
those damned european suspected offender the (Double) Dutchies sold horsemeat for beaf................ and now all their beafproducts (deepfrozen meat pizza's and so on) are full of horsemeat.:D you don't eat a horse they (Brittish said) but ride them:D and now they (Anglo-Saxon) have problems with their prepackaged food

;)

The story:

and another movie our (anglo Saxon) friends will ride day and night

Back
Top Bottom