A Nice Story....?

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
TheGift-001.jpg
The gift
Arriving home from work, Tanya discovered someone had slipped an intriguing brief note under her door.

Tanya, few are every ready to accept "the gift", to accept the freedom to live their darkest most erotic hidden desires. If you believe that you are ready to accept "the gift" come alone to the storage facility at 596 Docklands Highway, room 696, at midnight tonight and step willingly up into the light. - Mistress E.

Having already decided to go Tanya briefly wondered if this "Mistress E." even suspected just how darkly erotic her hidden desires truly were.

There was a cold dense fog rolling in from across the bay as Tanya pulled into the storage facility’s deserted parking lot. Carefully locking her car she made her way to the buildings entrance where she used the pass key that had come with the note to unlock the door and entered the building. The lobby seemed eerily deserted, the sharp click of her high heels echoing off the hard concrete floor as she made her way toward the elevators.

The elevator door opened and Tanya stepped out into the dimly lit corridor and walked down the deserted corridors until she found the entrance to storage room 696. Unlocking the door, Tanya paused to take a few deep breaths in an utterly futile attempt to calm her nerves before opening the door and stepping inside. Long rows of stacked crates and boxes filled the dimly lit storage room. But, somewhere near the back wall Tanya detected a small area of brightness.

With every step she took the light ahead seemed to grow brighter until she finally reached the edge of the brightness. Tanya paused, her heart pounding desperately within her chest, as she stared down at that small stone pedestal that silently waited in the light. The stone pedestal where once, long ago, the infamous instrument of death, the Virgin of Nuremberg, had ominously stood. Tanya found herself trembling as she thought about all the women who’d once stood upon that stone pedestal, dying within the brutal spike-lined confines of the Virgin.

And suddenly the final part of Mistress E’s note made horrifying sense, "and step willingly up into the light."

TheGift-002-800x640.jpg
Terrified at what might happen but utterly compelled by her darkest fantasies, Tanya willingly stepped up onto the Virgin of Nuremberg’s stone pedestal. Tanya found herself trembling with sudden understanding at the thought of all the women who’d stood on that stone pedestal before her, condemned to a slow agonizing death within the brutal spike-lined confines of the Virgin.

It was then that a sudden chilling sensation of pure evil washed over Tanya’s senses. Some powerful unseen force held her helplessly in place, unable to escape, as the storage room around her quickly faded away into the darkness.

Tanya gradually awoke to find herself strapped tightly within the deadly confines on the Virgin of Nuremberg, her screams of terrified surprise utterly stifled by the oversized leather penis gag that completely filled her mouth.

The red latex bodysuit she’d been wearing was gone, replaced by an impossibly tight corset that restricted Tanya to the shallowest of breaths. Glancing down as far as the ridged strap of the gag would allow she stared in shock as the sight of her corset enhanced cleavage, a sight her diminutive breasts could never hope to have produced in her wildest dreams. Her tight latex miniskirt was also gone, replaced by a painfully tight crotch strap.

Alone and trapped helplessly within the terrifying confines of the Virgin Tanya silently awaited her fate, a fate she’d willingly accepted by stepping up on the Virgin’s stone pedestal, a fate that even as she stared at all those horrifyingly sharp looking spikes that lined the open front of the Virgin she still wondered if this is this truly "the gift" she’d been offered by Mistress E?
TheGift-004-800x640.jpg

It seemed like she’d been trapped with the Virgin for hours, the chamber was utterly quiet, the stillness broken only by the steady rhythmic sound of her breathing.

It was then that Tanya sensed someone or something approaching, at first it was a growing uneasiness almost as if some ancient malevolent evil was approaching but as it grew closer Tanya realized it wasn’t something evil that was approaching, it was death incarnate. It was then that she appeared.

One moment Tanya was alone, the next this terrifying vestige of death stood before her. Dressed head to foot in skintight black leather the woman was impossibly beautiful and utterly terrifying. Her eyes glowed red with the fires of hell itself and her dark smile seemed to hold nothing but the promise of unending pain and torment. Could this be Mistress E?

TheGift-005-800x640.jpg

For a timeless moment that terrifying woman simply stared into my eyes, it was almost as if she was passing judgment over my life. I could feel my pulse pounding in fear, a fear beyond all comprehension, a fear that somehow she’d find me unworthy of her mysterious gift.

It was at that moment I saw the look in her eyes change and I heard her voice in my mind, "I see the pedestal has chosen well."
TheGift-006-800x640.jpg

"Tanya, I am Ereshkigal, the ancient goddess of death and the ruler of the Mesopotamian Underworld, by stepping up on that stone pedestal you willingly surrendered your mortal existence and willing offered yourself to me. From this moment forward your continued existence depends entirely on my whim, refuse my gift and I will banish you to the trackless smoke enshrouded planes of the Underworld to wander aimlessly for all eternity."

Ereshkigal smiled at the sudden look of terrified confusion visible in Tanya’s eyes as she continued, "However, if you chose to accept my gift you will become one of my willing pleasure slaves. And as one of my pleasure slaves you will have eternal life and beauty, your days filled with endless unimagined pleasures for all time."

Tanya could sense a darker mood in Ereshkigal’s voice as she concluded, "Of course, eternal life does come at a cost. While your days will be ones of pleasure, your nights will be ones of brutal torture and death. Every day as the sun sets you will find yourself once again within the blood soaked dungeon torture chambers of the Underworld there to die screaming in agony for my amusement."

Staring into Ereshkigal’s smoldering eyes Tanya suddenly realized she’d already made her choice, a lifestyle choice she’d willingly made long before she found herself in the dungeon torture chambers of the Mesopotamian Underworld. Having long ago accepted and fully embraced her submissive and masochistic need to suffer for another’s pleasure it was suddenly obvious why Ereshkigal had chosen her, she was destined to accept Ereshkigal’s gift of willing servitude.

Sensing Tanya willing acceptance Ereshkigal smiled evilly as she said, "Good, now that you’ve decided to accept my gift, it’s time to begin the night’s amusements. Tonight I’ve planned something diabolically torturous for your first agonizing death here in the Underworld’s torture chambers."

Attachments

• TheGift-003-800x640.jpg
    TheGift-003-800x640.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 122
TheGift-008a-800x640.jpg

Tanya gasped in surprise as she felt the already painfully taut strap bisecting her crotch growing impossibly tighter against her already throbbing clit as two massive dildos suddenly began to violate her vagina and rectum. The invaders filled her completely, growing mercilessly until they pressed firmly up against her cervix and painful deep into her bowels. Then as the massive dildos finally stopped growing inside her, the vibrator crushing her clit started to vibrate.

Tanya quickly found herself surrendering to the sudden unexpected pleasure and within just a few brief moments climaxed. It was then that she heard a faint metallic sound and watched in horror as the spike-lined front panel of the Virgin slowly swung several inches closer to her helplessly bound body before finally coming to a stop.

The sound of Ereshkigal’s laughter echoed off the ancient walls of the torture chamber as she casually mentioned, "That’s right Tanya, every orgasm you experience brings the beginning of your slow agonizing death that much closer. And that with each new orgasm the intensity of the vibrators grows."

Tanya was already uncomfortably aware of the devious nature of her sexual torment, the moment the Virgin’s came to a stop the intensity of the vibrations against her clit doubled and the vibrators within the two massive dildos embedded deep within her belly switched on. And that she could already feel her next orgasm rapidly approaching.
TheGift-008b-800x640.jpg

Tanya closed her eyes in sexual frustration as her next orgasm climaxed. She had tried to resist the attentions of those fiendishly powerful vibrators but with each fresh orgasm they only grew more powerful more insistent. And Tanya quickly realized that with each fresh orgasm the interval between her orgasms slowly grew shorter and shorter.

She could taste Ereshkigal’s fiendish anticipation of her slow torturous death on the Virgin’s sharpened spikes and knew that Ereshkigal had chosen this form of death intentionally. The Virgin of Nuremberg’s infamous blood soaked legend had long fascinated Tanya, originally intended to punish adulteress women and prostitutes, its legend spoke of hundreds if not thousands of young women dying in unspeakable agony within its brutal spike-lined interior. Never a quick or easy death, death in the Virgin was a slow lingering affair that would typically last well into the second day.

TheGift-009-800x640.jpg

Tanya opened her eyes to discover to her horror that the Virgin’s door was already past the half-way point. Even in her wildest fantasies of being tortured to death within the Virgin of Nuremberg she never imagined something as fiendishly erotic as this.

In her fantasies Tanya had always imagined herself strapped with in the Virgin watching helplessly as some hooded medieval executioner slowly closed the door until the sharp spikes pierced her flesh followed by long hours of unrelenting agony until death finally claimed her life.

But never had she imagined she would become her own executioner, that in the end her own body would betray her like this.
TheGift-010a-800x640.jpg
Ereshkigal smiled darkly as Tanya finally comprehended the diabolical irony of her torturous death, that the goddess of death had intentionally twisted Tanya’s most cherished erotic fantasy turning her into both victim and executioner.

Tanya suddenly heard Ereshkigal’s voice say, "While I enjoy foreplay as much as any women, I think it’s time we move onto the main amusement of the evening."
TheGift-010b-800x640.jpg
Tanya’s eyes opened wide utter disbelief as she suddenly felt the intensity of the torturous vibrates double and the twin dildos deep inside her belly slowly began to repeatedly thrust in and out of her body. Suddenly the most intense orgasm of her life overwhelmed her senses without out warning trapping her in what felt like one long continuous orgasm.

Tanya stared in horror at the approaching spikes as the Virgin’s door moved about an inch closed, paused for just a few brief seconds, and with her next climatic peak moved closer still.

TheGift-011a-800x640.jpg

Tanya could see the darkly erotic look of sadistic anticipation in Ereshkigal’s glowing eyes as those hideously sharp spikes move steadily closer to her eyes. No stranger to the darkly erotic world of BDSM Tanya had seen that same look in the eyes of every cruel mistress she’d bottomed for over the years, the look that promised so much pain and now in Ereshkigal’s eyes the promise of an unimaginably agonizing death.
TheGift-011b-800x640.jpg
Tanya stared in horror at those obscenely sharp looking spikes now only mere inches from her eyes as her next orgasm climaxed and those deadly spikes moved another inch or so closer.

Tanya gasped as she felt the cold steel tip of the Virgin’s deadly spikes slip through the lace and satin of her corset and start to dimple the smooth skin of her right breast. To her horror she suddenly realized that with her next rapidly approaching orgasm her long night of agonizing torture would commence.

Unable to take her eyes away from the site of those horrifying spikes slowly approaching her eyes Tanya cried out as she felt the razor-sharp tip of the spikes slicing deep into the sensitive flesh of her right breast and the terrifying sensation of cold steel pressing into the skin of her corset compress abdomen ensured those spikes would begin slipping into her guts with her next unstoppable orgasm.
TheGift-012-800x640.jpg
Tanya cried out as she felt those cold steel spikes slipping deeper into her body, with her last orgasm the spikes had finally penetrated her left breast and her stocking clad thighs. The eye spikes were now so close to her eyes that they were a blur. Tanya instinctively realized that her next orgasm, which she could already feel approaching, would be her last.

Tanya screamed in horror as the Virgin’s deadly spike-lined door slowly closed at the climax of her final orgasm, driving its brutal deadly spikes deep into her mutilated body and eyes. Then for a few timeless moments Tanya’s mind reveled in the hedonistic mix of unimagined pleasure and pain she was experiencing, perhaps the ultimate high for a truly masochistic pleasure slave. But, than the pain overwhelmed the pleasure and Tanya first night of agonizing torturous death in the Mesopotamian Underworld’s dungeon torture chambers commenced.
Ereshkigal smiled as she stood before the Virgin feeding upon the delightfully fresh torment of her latest pleasure slave Tanya. Judging by the emotional state of Tanya’s tormented mind, the Virgin of Nuremberg that she’d long fantasized of dying within was proving to be far more brutally agonizing than she’d ever imagined in her worst nightmares.

Then as she turned away, to head for the next torture chamber with its waiting pleasure slave, Ereshkigal suddenly paused and laughed with delight. I think tomorrow night I’ll introduce Tanya to Vlad and see how she reacts to impalement, that Vlad, he can be such a lady killer...

TheGift-013-800x640.jpg

Alone in the darkness Tanya lasted for just over 31 agony filled hours before death finally claimed her, all the while wondering, "Vlad?"

The End

This story is not coming from my imagination: I've found it, but as it pleased
to me, I wanted to do a Gift......:)

Messaline-September-06/2012

Quite the gift. thanks for sharing. I liked the storage room setting. There's a TV show in the US called something like "Storage Wars" (it's probable a copy of some BBC show, 90% of American reality shows are) where people can peek into, but not enter, abandoned storage rooms and bid on the contents.

I might have to start doing this if there's a Tanya in one...

Tree

Quite the gift. thanks for sharing. I liked the storage room setting. There's a TV show in the US called something like "Storage Wars" (it's probable a copy of some BBC show, 90% of American reality shows are) where people can peek into, but not enter, abandoned storage rooms and bid on the contents.

I might have to start doing this if there's a Tanya in one...

Tree
Might be an other concept for a slave sale: Hide her in one of the many storage rooms and may the luckiest win her ;)
Over all, the bids would be higher, I guess, much higher.
[Pleasing Eulalia]And it costs only a slave girl per auction... [/Pleasing Eulalia]
;)

Back
Top Bottom