A Ritual Power

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not sure where this story really fits so I put it here, as I think it is a good story and am rather proud of it. A mod can move it to the right place if need be :)

A Ritual Power

“We are the secret behind the veil, the shadow out of sight, in secret and in silence, we rule the mundane world in all its might!”

So began the ritual as did every ritual of Adolphus’ coven. Kerina felt a warm glow of fellowship, today’s ritual was not to be solely about gathering and harnessing power. Instead today’s ritual was aimed at helping her.

Adolphus was a tall spare man, his head hairless save for narrow eyebrows and almost caricature goatee. He wore as was his custom at these gatherings a black shirt, black slacks and shoes again of midnight black. Only when he put on the red robes of power did he display a hint of colour.

The rest of the coven were all female, Adolphus was quite specific that as Coven Master he only recruited women and young attractive women to be his witches. They wore seemingly silly Halloween short witches’ outfits, save they did not normally bother with the hats for dresses and heeled black pixie boots. Adolphus also insisted that for underwear they wore only black half cup brassieres at most and no panties, the breasts and pudenda were gateways of female power he argued.

It all sounded very much like a dirty minded man’s fantasy play. Only Kerina had felt the flow of power moving both in and out of her bared breasts and womanhood in rituals. Even more telling she had seen things that she certainly would not have believed possible before meeting Adolphus and her coven sisters. Most telling was the things she had done herself.

Her mind flashed back to the moment where she stood back from the road down which her cheating just exed boyfriend drove to work. She remembered speaking the words and reaching out with her power, watching as the car seemed to come alive of its own accord, pull out of the line of regular traffic and barrel along despite all he could try and do. It had then smashed into a wall that marked a normally more than easy turn.

The crash had been shockingly violent, his was not a big car yet it had taken off like a Ferrari. When it had crashed the engine block had been piled back into his legs. He would confined to a wheel chair the rest of his life. More importantly he would never get it up again for another girl, those nerve endings had been severed forever.

Kerina had felt a hot flush of triumph when she heard that news. Then guilt, then growing remorse. Finally unable to bear it any longer she had gone to Adolphus her mentor. He lived in the strange old house off of Barkley Avenue. Other than it was a listed building, no one, not even the Coven, knew a lot about it or Adolphus which was obviously not his real name.
Adolphus of course had been more than sympathetic. First listening carefully, then soothing. “But was this not justified after all he had betrayed you?”

“But I was so cruel, I should never have done what I did, maybe a little mishap but crippling him for life? Even if he was a douche bag it was too much,” Kerina.

“I understand,” Said Adolphus nodding and waiting patiently for Kerina to do it again.

“Can you help me, can you make sure I don’t do anything so awful ever again?” Asked Kerina.

“Of course if you really want it, still cruelty is a part of the world I would not hold it against you if it were a part of you,” Said Adolphus.

“I do, I don’t want it to be a part of me,” Said Kerina.

“Very well then I know a ritual that will help put a stop to any further such cruel acts,” Said Adolphus.

“Oh thank you, thank you, I really am so grateful,” Kerina had taken his hand in both of hers.

“No need, no need at all, I want you to know that the ritual will also be extremely helpful to the Coven and myself,” He assured her.

Now they went through the opening words and Adolphus explained the ritual to come. “Today is a very special day, today we shall be helping our friend Kerina by purging her of all that holds her back. I shall retire to robe myself properly, in the meantime Salendra here knows the preparations of the ritual she will lead the rest of you until I return.”

As Adolphus departed Salendra handed Kerina a rather ordinary tall glass, such as one might by in packs from a supermarket. The contents were white like milk, “Drink, drink deep and be still, knowing you will soon be pure,” Salendra commanded and Kerina obeyed. It did not taste like milk, odd but not unpleasant. It made her feel light headed but that feeling was neither unfamiliar from previous rituals nor unpleasant in itself.

“Bind her,” Salendra commanded of one of the other witches, a girl who had been a member of the Coven for years apparently but looked barely old enough to have completed school. Kerina did not mind, she even put her hands behind her ready for the binding with black cord, you had to put your trust in the Coven. There was no one else, that was an important part of the doctrine of many of their rituals.

“Fetch the bowls,” Was the next command and two red ceramic dishes were laid upon the floor, “Now kneel,” Salendra commanded. Kerina did so, she was not in the slightest afraid even when the other Witch commanded, “Seize her,” To the girls, “Bend her over the bowels, raise up her skirt and bare her womanly parts, now her top, let her breasts commune with the air!”

Kerina felt a bit exposed just at this precise moment, still she had done odder things in the past. It was then she saw Adolphus returning, he wore the red robes of power and the antelope skull mask complete with horns that indicated that the Horned One would be a guest at this sacrifice, Sacrifice!

Kerina launched into a struggle, trying to kick free with her legs as the other women held tightly on to her. Then someone reached down and she felt the spark of power flash from their fingertip into the base of her spine. Her legs went completely numb and there was not point struggling any more, even if she could win free she would simply crash face first atop the bowls.

“Please,” Kerina looked up and met Adolphus’ eyes as he drew the long bladed knife, razor sharp on the inside edge that would open her throat in but moments if she did not talk her way out of this. Her eyes had met those of the Coven Master and more than understanding passed between them, She felt again the flash of power.

“Please…” She managed to say slowly haltingly and then her voice after a pause gained strength but it was not her directing it but a new will forged from Adolphus’ desires and Kerina’s weaknesses and it spoke words she would never wish to say!

“Please, open my throat, take my blood and keep it well and use it as you see fit. Take my body and burn it to bones and ash, grind my bones and use that powder as you need, take my spirit and my soul so that it might forever serve the Coven as its tool, I am yours for ever more,” Kerina’s lips were speaking with air from her lungs but she could not believe she was saying those words. Give up her soul forever? To be a slave of her killers until, well who knew how long?

Kerina’s mind was in hot turmoil as the blade slipped gently across her skin. The cut in her throat was like a hot slash, yet the bleeding was strangely soothing, almost sexual and certainly sensual. There she was, hanging over a shallow bowl, bleeding out with her tits and fanny exposed and she was almost enjoying the experience even while she hated it.

Still she was going to make a mess on the floor, she caught snatches of the ritual words from her former coven sisters holding her, “Hecate,” The name of the Goddess, “Optimum Ultima Spiritus,” Something about the best and greatest spirit. None of it was not going to change the fact that she had more blood than bowl.

“Stop bleeding,” Adolphus commanded and to Kerina’s surprise she did, “Melinda my dear, please remove this portion to the urn provided, Allina please the next bowl.” Kerina watched one of the witches take her blood and pour it into an urn easily large enough to hold all the blood from within her. Then she turned her head back, the last, part of her free or nearly so and looked upon the bowl resting beneath her gaping wound. Any hope that she had been about to be spared fled.

Still even without the compelling hands her body was no longer her own, “Bleed,” Adolphus commanded and so she did. So it went on, she would fill one bowl, a pause and she would fill the next. She waited patiently, even optimistically for a death that never seemed to come. She tried escaping into happy memories of her childhood but they never seemed to linger.

Always, she was brought back to the here and now, held up over the ritual bowls by her sisters, bleeding or not as the case might be with her skirt rucked up at the back and her neckline and bra pulled down to see her exposed at both ends. So she was just hanging helpless, an animal such as she had happily seen condemned in previous rituals never dreaming she would be joining them.

Then at last after who knew how long Kerina it seemed was drained of blood below the neck.

“A pity, a great pity Kerina, that you would not be cruel. To rule the world you must be cruel and we and others like us rule the world, alas you shall not. Still a comforting thought to carry into your long night, you will not be a complete waste. In a short while we shall cremate your flesh,” Adolphus grinned as if letting her in on a secret as Salendra held her head back by the hair so she could gaze upon him a last time.

“Yes Kerina, you have heard that people are always asking to which room the extra chimney on my family home attaches, well you would have found out in due course, now well you shall be using it. It is special witches’ crematoria, your smoke will go up the flue, your ashes we shall collect. Your bones, well people have always wondered why the owners of this house needed their own water mill, it was never for grinding bread.

“Your final remains will become the finest witch bone meal. Blood especially witch’s blood and human ash, again even better from a witch and witch’s powder, well it is a stock of excellent spell ingredients. Your soul which is, as some believe immortal, well that will be a link to help us draw power from the next world into this one. Your spirit, will make a most excellent spy and watch dog, a truly unique and useful agent of this Coven completely under the command of our wills.”

Adolphus smiled then, “You lacked the necessary cruelty to become truly one of us, a sad thing, some of your sisters here have lived upon this Earth two hundred years though I am somewhat younger, yes I know we all look a lot younger but that is one of the perks of our power and why we are so careful to keep it out of direct sight. Still you will serve us, if not perhaps for ever then for a very long time, you will not understand me on the other side, merely obey, so I will say goodbye Kerina, I will miss you, you could have been great, now die.”

Kerina’s head blood drained out of her and her world went dark. Then her spirit tore itself free from the now stilled corpse and went to hover close to its master and mistresses, whom it would gladly obey for eternity.

An End

Not sure where this story really fits so I put it here, as I think it is a good story and am rather proud of it. A mod can move it to the right place if need be :)

It's in the right place, RR, and you've every right to feel proud of it!​

ok did i do something wrong ?

RM I think the mistake you are making is that you keep hitting the 'Reply' button in a post. When you don't intend to quote ppl, especially for story posts it is a good idea to use the 'Post Reply' button at the very bottom under the dialogue box next to the 'Upload a File' button etc.

Hope that helps.

Thanks to folk who have liked or commented, it soothes an anxious ego :D

Back
Top Bottom