A short Crux story

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here you have another of my fantasies.
If you enjoy it, please do tell me!

Part 1 of 2

We had been exchanging messages for a couple of years through a Crux Forums conversation. She was one of the Staff Members and we learned that we lived not too far away from each other.

One day she surprised me with an invitation for a “crux lovers gathering” at her house. I readily accepted and she gave me her address.

When I arrived, not knowing what to expect, I realized it was a big estate. A beautiful ample house surrounded by quite an extension of land.

I was even more impressed by her. I will call her “The Hostess” or “H”.

She was about forty-something. Very attractive without being a model. Shoulder length black hair and blue eyes. She wore comfortable riding clothes that look elegant on her.

The tight pants and boots enhanced a shapely lower body.

I got the impression that she was also pleased with what she saw in me.

She led me through the house to an ancient and beautiful garden where a group of about fifteen men and women were standing, chatting merrily with drinks in their hands.

She introduced me around a brought me a cup a good red wine. They were friendly and I was soon feeling comfortable.

The atmosphere was feisty and the conversation lively. It revolved mainly around sex and crucifixion, but not exclusively.

I was in a group with the Hostess when a good-looking woman came to her and said:

-I think it’s time I get changed H.

-If you think so Anne…

And nodding the Brunette, Anne, went into the house.

About fifteen minutes later she came back to the garden wearing just her shoes and a loincloth.

The group started to cheer and clap while Anne, a little flushed waved lively and curtsied.

She hanged a wooden tablet she had been holding in her hands from a hook on the wall, and went to join one of the groups taking a cup of wine somebody was offering her.

Seeing my surprise, the Hostess explained to me:

-She will be crucified later.

I just looked at her not knowing what to say, so she continued explaining with an amused look:

-I only give one of these parties when at least one member of the group let me know that want to volunteer.

Once here, if the person is still decided, changes in a loincloth and wait for the scheduled time.

Anne will be tied, whipped and will carry her cross to a nearby knoll at the other side of the wood – she said pointing to a dense group of trees that limited the garden – There she will be tied to her cross and stay there for a period that we will determine depending on several factors.

-What is what she hung on the wall? – I asked when I recovered a little from my surprise.

-Her titulum. While inside she signed some disclaimer of responsibility documents and wrote her titulum. It will be nailed on her cross above her head.

I could read it from where I stood:
ANNE
Slut​

I looked again at Anne. She had a beautiful body. The loincloth was composed of a rope around her narrow waist and a white cloth knotted to the rope at the front and the back. It went between her legs and her ass cheeks, taut over her sex modeling her slit.

The effect of such a scant clothing was to enhance her nakedness. She had a really sexy and kinky look.

Her breast had a nice shape and size and her nipples were hard and pointed. She was probably both aroused and frightened by the prospect of her impending ordeal.

-Ok, I am with you! – I hear a man exclaim while heading towards the house.

-I was sure she wouldn´t be alone on the cross today. She is too attractive for that. – the Hostess confided to me. – Once we take the crucified down, we bath them, apply some ointments on their skin and put them together in the same big bed. Still naked, of course. They usually sleep for about ten hours…and stay in bed for several more! – She finished with a lovely laugh.

The man returned soon and rejoined Anne once he hung his own titulum besides hers. He was in a similar loincloth and his erection was evident under the cloth. He put his arm around Anne´s waist and kissed her on her mouth with evident passion.

I observed the day´s events with astonishment and almost permanent erection.

After a while, the Hostess told Anne and the man, his name Bertrand, that it was time to start their crucifixion.

They crossed their arms at their backs and got their writs tied.

Then the whole group took a path into the wood with the two volunteers in the middle. The atmosphere was feisty and merry. The group talked to Anne and Bertrand in a relaxed and friendly way.

The level of arousal was increasing and when the group reached a clearing, I saw a big tree, an oak probably, with a rope hanging from a thick branch and ending in a metal hook.

Two wooden crosses were lying on the grass beyond the tree.

-We are here freely, to suffer for the pleasure of all of you- stated solemnly Anne facing the Hostess.

Them, without having to be told, they positioned themselves beneath the branch and the hook. Face to face. Their hands were released, only to be tied again; at the front this time, they raised their arms and inserted the rope inside the hook. With a pulley the hook was raised and their bodies, pressed now together, lifted until their feet were 20 centimeters out of the ground.

One man and one woman with leather whips on their hands, took position behind the hanging couple and started to whip them methodically. First thighs, asses and backs. Being so close made the lashes curled around both bodies often. Also, the way they shook when hit by the leather caused a lot of rubbing between the almost naked bodies and some of the moans and cries were, probably, not caused by pain.

After a while they were turned back to back and a second punishment applied.

Once released, they took the crosses and started to carry them further on the trail. I noticed the path was soft and well kept. The man, barefoot, was having no trouble walking on that surface.

The atmosphere was now more serious. Even more sexually charged, but the intensity of the humiliation and pleasures of the volunteers were increasing. They were getting closer to their crucifixion.

After a Via Crucis of about a kilometer the wood ended and started the short climb to a hill top.

Once in the summit the couple left the crosses on the ground and removed their loincloths. They were now totally naked. Anne had a neatly trimmed bush and her companion sported a rock-hard cock.

Since the beginning of this performance I also had a strong erection.

At every step the Hostess was silently consulted. Everybody deferred to her and she was clearly in charge.

At her signal. They were told to lie on the woods and with quick efficiency they were tied securely to the crosses and the tituli nailed over their heads.

Obviously, it wasn´t the first time they did this. Four persons took each cross raised them and with wooden wedges secured them in vertical position.

I looked at the crosses. It was an incredible scene. Ona man and a woman, both naked, tied to their crosses. Exhibited in shame and pain for the arousal and the pleasure of the audience. Me, among them.

But what really excited me it was the fact that it was clearly an exchange. I am not a sadist. I don´t get off with people´s suffering.

They were in pain, but also highly excited. They were enjoying the attention, the humiliation, the exhibition, the fact that they were offering sexual pleasure to their friends with their submission to the crosses.

They stayed hanging and twisting on their crosses for about two hours giving us and unforgettable show.

They were caressed and masturbated during the period and when their exhaustion was so great that they were almost unconscious they were lowered and taken to the house.

While witnessing the crucifixion, I felt a turmoil of emotions. I was, of course, excited but I was also tempted by the cross. My fantasies were just that, fantasies, until that moment. Now I had the chance of making them true. At least up to some extent, and I felt the temptation.

During the walk, back to the house an attractive and lively redhead explained to me, in confidence, that the Hostess wasn´t a rich business woman as I had guessed, but a cavalry full colonel in the Army. One of the youngest, a well-loved commander and a respected officer.

The estate was her family inheritance.

She also told me that several of the members were also officers and herself an active duty captain, serving directly under H.´s command.

After we reached the house we parted and I went home hornier than I had been for years!

Two weeks later, the Hostess extended another invitation to me for a another gathering.

Knowing now what to expect it was difficult for me to concentrate in anything for the rest of the week.

I was welcomed by the Hostess again and I was surprised by a mischievous light on her eyes and by the fact that she lightly kissed me on my mouth.

Like in the previous gathering I mingled wit the guest and didn’t realized that the Hostess was gone until she came out of the house clad in just shoes and a loincloth with a titulum on her hands.

The audience, as surprised as me, stood silent for a long instant before bursting in cries of approval and a standing ovation.

-About time! - somebody shouted.

H. raised her hands in amused acknowledgement and turned around to hang her tablet from the wall.

H.
Arrogant Mistress
&
Whore​

Was written on it.

I noticed that her bum was perfectly pear shaped. The cloth totally disappearing between her ass cheeks.

All her body was perfect and when she walked back to us her beautiful breast swaged seductively with pointed nipples.

My cock immediately jumped to attention. She had been on my mind since I met her and today, I would see her crucified!

She looked as elegant and confident as if she was in the opera in a cocktail dress, instead of almost naked and about to be scourged and crucified. I was rendered speechless by her sensual figure and her poise.

She talked merrily with several members before drifting towards me and pinning me with a very intense look.

-Would you care to join me in crucifixion? I would hate to do this alone. – She said to me with some doubt in her usually commanding eyes.

It took me some time to overcome my surprise.

-Will we be put in bed together after we are taken down? – I blurted out, the first it came to my mind.

-Certainly! In my bed, unless you refuse…- she answered shyly.

My cock jumped another notch while I said:

-Let me get changed. It won´t be a minute! – And I started for the house without looking back.

When I returned with my tablet and ready for the cross, I was received with the usual cheering. After hanging my tablet besides hers,

Carlos
Masochist
Exhibitionist

I joined the closest group, and received with a self-conscious smile several sorts of comments; ranging from appreciation to envy, passing through veiled contempt.

Some time later she came to me with two glasses of champagne, handed me one and we found ourselves alone.

-It is My first time, you know? -she started - I have been giving this parties for some time now, getting friends crucified. It has been always in the back of my mind that the fair thing to do, would be to offer myself one day.

Meeting you has somehow triggered my resolve. Your stories did greatly excited me and perhaps you are my Mr. Right.

I felt deeply flattered and incredibly happy. I also found her, for the first time, helpless; not in charge.

-I am terrified- she continued while lightly brushing my erection under my loincloth.

The situation was unreal. Here we were sharing a glass of champagne in this beautiful garden. In loincloth. I couldn’t decide where to look. Her breast were gorgeous, her pussy lips clearly outlined by the taut fabric, her blue eyes incredibly beautiful.

Here we were chatting idly while waiting for the moment when we will be tied, whipped and crucified.

It wasn’t really idle chat for neither of us.

-I need your support on this. – she continued with intensity.

-Do you wish to see me crucified naked in front of you?
-Absolutely!
-From your own cross?
-Yes!

-I will be there for you. And I it will be an arousing honor to be crucified with you.

-Thanks…really…- she softly answered.

Recovering immediately her poise she squeezed the bulge under my loincloth a little harder and asked mockingly:

-This is because of me, or because we are about to be crucified?

-Both I guess, but you, particularly dress like that, would be more than enough!

-Good. I want you to look at me on my cross naked and enjoy the show. Think that I will be there for you. Of course, the whole group will enjoy my crucifixion and that is part of my own pleasure. But I want you to look at me knowing that my reason to go through it, is to let you see me crucified.

I was, once again, rendered without words and incredibly excited by her words.

Apparently, she had instructed the lady that whipped Bertrand the last time to take charge, and before I could react, she signaled H.

-It is time to start, if you two are ready. - The woman, a big but attractive blonde said.

-Ok. I´m game! – H. said cheerfully while handing her champagne flute to somebody, turning towards the path and crossing her wrists at her back.

I did the same, placing my self at her side and thinking how gorgeous she was and how incredibly sexy. She kept smiling and I leaned forward and kissed her on her mouth while our hands were being tied.

We maintained our eyes looked.

During the following hours we didn’t say much, if anything at all, but we maintained eye contact most of the time. An eye contact full of meanings and highly exciting!

Somebody prompted H. to start walking by leashing her ass with a riding crop.

-Follow me! – She said winking at me and beginning to walk down the path. The path to the cross!

I did the same looking at her seductively swinging hips and telling my self that I would follow that ass up to the scaffold…or off to be crucified in this case!

Until that moment, even being almost naked, we had been still treated as equals, but from the moment we offered our hands to be tied, we had completed our submission. We were now theirs. Condemned to be crucified for their amusement. But that was arousing for us too.

In our sick minds the humiliation of being tied, naked and being taken to our ordeal was a strong feeling. In fact, the bulging if my penis pushing forward my loincloth betrayed my twisted condition and my eagerness to be sacrificed with H. for the sexual pleasure of our audience.

They were now openly commenting their anticipation and their lust.

-I have been looking forward to see that arrogant whore crucified for a long time! – a male voice said.

-Great boobs yes! I will love to see them bouncing on the cross! And I bet her cunt will be very wet when we see at last! – another male agreed.

-Look at the erection the dirty slave has. I bet it will last for some time when he is raised high on his wood! – a woman mocked me.

All the comments were clearly intended for us to hear.

We walked following the path deeper into the woods, the terrain rising slightly.

I look at her naked body and enjoyed the graceful movement of her bum. She had been told to maintain her tied hands a little aside so everybody could enjoy her rear view.

Her globes showing occasionally when she twisted a little to avoid a low branch.

We were walking naked and tied outdoors; among strangers.

The sensation was highly humiliating and incredibly erotic.

We soon reached the first clearing dominated by the whipping tree. Our crosses already waiting for us at the other side.

We positioned ourselves, face to face, under the hook.

One of the men and one of the women came to us deftly changed our wrists from being bound behind to the front.
For a long instant nobody said or did anything. I stood there motionless, looking at H.´s body, until her, taking the initiative, took a step forward, pressed her body against mine and inserted the rope binding her hands, in the hook. Moaning softly at the pleasure of feeling her body for the first time, I raised my hands also and put my rope in the hook too.
Apparently nobody was in a hurry, because we were left like that for some minutes.
I was totally delighted. H. skin felt soft and warm, her scent clean and feminine.
Her breasts pressing against my front. Our bellies together with my hot rod trapped in between with the cloth in between.
Her thighs against mine. Her eyes on my eyes and her face smiling...

Probably the pause they gave us also intended to let us think about what was about to happen to us. I was about to be to whipped and crucified in public!

I looked again at her face and now I see some doubt and fear mixed with the excitement.
The noise of a pulley over our heads brought us back from our reverie. The rope was being pulled, the hook was rising and with it our hands first and then our whole bodies.
Arms stretched, bodies pressed together, we soon were swinging slowly, hanging from the branch with our toes ten inches over the grass.

(To be continued?)

Attachments

• IMG_1992.JPG
    IMG_1992.JPG
    531.6 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1997.JPG
    IMG_1997.JPG
    548.9 KB · Views: 159
Part 2 of 2

In spite of being expecting it, the first strokes made us jolt in pain.

The bullwhips were long enough to curl around both of our bodies, so in practice the leather left two lines of fire on our skins instead of one.

We were trying to behave, but very soon we were twisting and shaking madly.

The truth was that the punishment was hard, but the way we were sharing it, gave us an extra set of very arousing sensations.

The fact that we were hanging from our writs, our naked bodies pressed together, provided us with a sense of shared intimacy and mutual support.

In spite of the pain I was finding the situation incredibly exciting and the rocking of our bodies, her warm and soft skin against my penis, was putting me on the verge of spurting on my loincloth and hers. Her moans and sights made me think I wasn’t the only one finding the situation highly erotic. And the fact that soon, we were going to be face to face twisting and dancing on our crosses, enhanced even more the quality of our experience.

After a couple of particularly hard strokes that provoked a violent thrashing in us, I was really worried about to shooting my load.

I was able to put my sex a little to the side decreasing the contact with her body.

But her clit was getting now the pleasant friction she had been craving for.

When I was sure she was about to experience a shattering orgasm, we felt hands on our bodies and we were turned around back to back.

Now we could feel the hot and flogged skin of the other´s buttocks and also see our torturers and the rest of the audience.

I found fascinating to observe in their eyes the lust and the excitement that our bodies and our pain was enacting from them.

Now we could also observe how our whippers moved and sent the bullwhips towards us. My sex, like hers and her breasts, was now totally exposed, and soon it became a primary target for the strong but attractive lady that was taking care of me.

I cried out my acute pain. By your reactions I realized you were receiving similar attentions.

But soon, I found myself thrusting forward my taut covered cock and balls to the leather.

Such was the incredible charge of twisted sexuality in the atmosphere.

From the appreciative comments of H.´s tormentor, I deducted she was behaving in the same shameless and blatant way than me.

Our fronts continued being punished, with special attention to her boobs tits that quivered in a very seductive way every time they got stroked by the whip.

I saw I signal pass between our floggers and both sent, at the same time, the whips between our legs.

Mine hit me squarely over my balls and continued between my thighs sticking to her pussy lips and reaching with his tip her belly button.

At the same time the other whip hit her cunt and continued leaving a track of pain on our crotches, my whole sex and belly.

We both jumped and howled like crazy, but they continued hitting us with the same force and precision until we gave up and just hanged limp or even pushed forward our hips from time to time.

One more time, they stopped and turned us around again. This time the Hostess didn´t waste any time.

Squashing her breast against me she covered hungrily my mouth with hers. I returned the kiss with the same wildness.

I set my left thigh between her legs, pushing he cunt hard and giving her a firm support where to rub her clit and cunt lips. And moaning a hoarse “thank you” she took advantage of my help and in a few seconds reached a shattering orgasm that send her in delicious and violent pleasure throes while she bit my neck.

It was incredibly hard for me to hold my own climax, but I wanted to feel the trembling body of my attractive colonel against mine, without the distraction of my own pleasure.

The whips had been working targeting our bodies during the whole time; An incredible and exhilarating mix of pain, humiliation and pleasure.

Still with her trembling, pressed closely together, clinging to each other we noticed that the punishment had been interrupted and heard cheers and clapping.

Thereafter, we were lowered to the ground and our binds removed.

-Now pick up your crosses and start walking! - said the lady now in charge of the procedures.

Before obeying I went to the Hostess. She was incredibly beautiful after the flogging and with a fierce look on her eyes and her breath ragged by the punishment and the pleasure. I kissed her lips with passion. We were allowed a few instants of intimacy and rest before we felt riding crops on our rears.

-Let`s go, we don´t have the whole day! -the Mistress pointed.

We parted and I saw a content smile on H.´s face.

I asked myself how had I gotten myself into this. I had always been fascinated by crucifixion, but try it for real? The answer was in front of me: The Hostess. I realized that I had fallen hard for her and would do almost anything to be with her.

We picked up our crosses and take the path again. This is our “Via Crucis”. We were being taken to be crucified.

The atmosphere kept changing. Both for the guests and for us condemned.

It was now less a game and more real.

The crosses were heavy, our bodies had already suffered and we felt the pain of the scourging as we walked now towards the knoll.

There were no more shared jokes between them and us. Only humiliating comments.

The sensation of carrying the instrument of your imminent torture was also very arousing. We were closely observed by the audience and they were clearly enjoying and getting excited by our experience.

We kept walking exchanging quick glances among us.

I was very excited by the situation and by H. My cock, was still hard and hot.

We received some occasional encouragement from the guests riding crops that added some flavor to our “via crucis”.

Now we reached the plateau on top of the hill we have been climbing. This is the same place where the other crucifixion took place and where we are going to be crucified.

I am a little concern. I knew it was going to be painful, but still I was looking forward to it. And a good part of my desire was due to the fact that I was going to share the experience with the Hostess; more precisely, I am going to share this experience with her naked!

I observe that the summit is open to all sides. I knew that the state is big and this knoll is probably surrounded by a good extension of private land. Still we could be seen and even photographed if somebody was watching with the right equipment. Well, I was not in position to object.

On the knoll top, two low wooden trestles and several coils of rope were waiting for us.

I also noticed two holes with wood shoring dug into the ground. There is where the crosses will be erected.

We were told to put the crosses, side by side, on the trestles and wait at a short distance for the preparations to be completed. We did it, I took advantage of the short delay to take my fellow crucificand on my arms and feel once again her tits squashing against my body deliciously.

-Lie on the crosses! Now! – We heard at the time that we received painful lashes on our rears.

I looked at H. and watched her walk to her cross while removing her loincloth. She handed it to one of the guests that are waiting by her cross attend to her crucifixion.

When she turned around, I saw her pussy for the first time.

Like the rest of her I found it lovely and irresistible. She wore her soft bush neatly trimmed with her lips clearly visible.

She blushed now at her total exposure and at the open discussion her cunt enacted, but smiled shyly at me when she caught me looking. She maintained her eyes on mine the whole time.

Still with a faint smile on her lips, she lay on top of her cross with the elegance of a prima ballerina.

She stretched, trembling a little, on top of her cross adopting the position carefully.

I was shaken out of my awe by a lash on my ass and a tugging at my waist. The beautiful redhead that had told me weeks ago about H., herself and others being career officers, was at my side removing my loincloth. She tore it off, my cock wobbling free, and pushed me towards my cross. I lay on top of it.

The sensation of being on top of the cross, stretching your limbs, feeling the rough wood on your bare skin is somehow electric.

Our wrists are grabbed and fastened in place with plastic zipper straps. Our ankles are tied together first and then fixed to the cross with straps and to a metal screw on the back of the stipe. My legs are slightly flexed.

After that they started tying us to the crosses with ropes; methodically and efficiently.

I looked at H. and watched her breast going up and down. I saw her hips, her legs, her mound with her lovely trimmed bush; everything in arousing profile.

She is still looking at me and smiling nervously. Her pubic hair catching some sunrays.

It is incredibly exciting to be there with her; both of us nude under the Sun, in the process of being crucified together. The punishment is about to start.

Many eyes are observing us, getting excited with our display, using our humiliation for their sexual pleasure.

We are a sexual objects for them now. And when in after a few minutes our crosses are raised, our pain and shame will feed their arousal even more.

And that prospect excites me too; us. My hard cock betrayed my twisted emotions and her nipples were also hard and pointing to the sky.

At last we were properly tied. They have used a lot of rope and finally they cut the plastic straps.

They lifted her cross from the trestle carrying it away and she disappeared from my sight.

I heard noises and her voice, trying to suppress a cry of surprise.

And suddenly she reappeared in front of me. Her cross was ascending and got to the vertical before falling in the hole prepared for it.

Quickly some wooden wedges were put in place and H.´s cross was secured.

She was crucified in front of me!

She looked absolutely smashing!

Her naked body, tied at her cross was the most erotic image I had ever seen!

On her face a mix of feelings appeared.

Shame, humiliation and the first pains as her arms stretch.

Now she saw the faces of the audience. Fully clothed unknown men and women who watch her exposed, tortured and defenseless.

They looked at you in awe and their arousal was so evident that she got excited seeing how they lusted for her…for her body, for her pain…

H. immediately started to push up with her legs trying to get a deeper breath.

But before I got more chances of admiring her, my cross was grabbed also and I started to rise with it. Two men were getting it straight while a woman, the same redhead, was helping to prevent the cross from falling forward. Her hands were on my hips and her face was very close to my cock.

I felt like if I were about to fall!

But I was well tied and perfectly fixed to my cross, so when it reached the vertical, I felt the weight of my body pulling at my arms and shoulders. My cross felt into the hole in the ground with a jolt and my arms suffered the painful shock. I grunted and closed my eyes shut.

They wedged my cross and retired to contemplate us.

I immediately felt pain on my stretched arms, my shoulders under great strain and that my breathing had become immediately difficult.

I opened my eyes at last and I saw their eyes fixed on me too. The eyes of many strangers, looking at us with evident arousal and lust. Even with certain degree of envy; even the Hostess eyes are now on my naked body.

We are crucified! Naked, tied to our crosses totally exposed in shame, helpless, humiliated and in pain. And we had asked for it and our public knew we had!

All this excited me greatly and my exhibitionist and submissive mind got my cock throbbing again and back to life.

She saw my arousal and red my admiration for her. A smile of pure joy lighted her face and made her even more beautiful.

Her cross was about five meters in front of mine. We are almost face to face and I was enjoying the incredibly sexy view of her gorgeous naked body.

She looked unsure about the proper expression she had to put on her face. It didn´t matter, she looked beautiful!

I didn´t know where to look! I observed her breast, her eyes, her hips…

I needed to breath deep and I danced in my cross. I felt my buttocks scratching against the rough wood of my cross.

-H., you look smashing. - I told her when I managed to extend my legs.

-Thanks – she answered with a slightly strained voice- enjoy the view! -She said parting her legs a little more, exposing mischievously her sex. – You don´t look bad at all yourself, nor your cock! – She finished mockingly.

I looked down at my rock-hard erection. -Just a small tribute to you H.! – I declared. -Do you enjoy seeing me crucified with you?

-Very much! Thanks a lot for coming and sharing this with me!

-In that case I am very glad I came, and very happy to be here for you.

Our audience had been following our dialog and we heard several appreciative comments. This reminded us that we are there to suffer for them.

We should offer our pain and our bodies for their sexual pleasure.

I was so horny!

As I moaned and grunted with effort to raise myself again, I became aware of club members gathering around the foot of her cross. They were observing H. carefully, and commenting on her body and the strain in her muscles.
One of the men looked at her thigh, and said:

-Look - she is horny as fuck. She is wet, so wet she is dripping."

He was, probably, exaggerating but they laughed anyway.

You looked at me and my cock, silently communicating that a good part of your arousal was due to the fact that I was crucified naked in front of you.

Very generous of you and also, most probably, an exaggeration.

They kept discussing your situation in cold and detached terms.

Of course, they did, they were enjoying your pain and humiliation. That was the point.

Soon many clothes were discarded and most of the audience was engaged in some kind of sex while we, from our crosses, fueled their lust.

I lost the sense of time. We had been thrashing in hour crosses for a couple of hours, I guess. The have gave us water several times.

The pain was almost blinding and we were dizzy and a little disoriented by then.

I sensed some movement and I felt somebody touching my sex. I concentrated and looked down.

The attractive redhead that had torn my loincloth and had helped to crucify me, was standing on top of a wooden box with her face at the height of my hips.

She was wearing now just a black sheer pantyhose. She was caressing my balls and penis while looking at my face. It seemed like she was charge of me.

I looked at H. and I saw a man doing the same to her.

Soon my lady attendant was licking and kissing my cock while still caressing me. I felt her breast squashed against my legs.

Soon My cock was rock-hard again and I was starting to moan, not entirely from pain.

I looked at H. she was starting to thrust her hips forward into her server´s mouth and we locked eyes.

We were making love to each other through the man and the woman eating us.

Soon we both cried out our pleasure at the same time, me sending my sperm into the redhead´s mouth.

We both slumped down, hanging from our arms, while our helpers finished cleaning our sexes.

From that moment on, my memories were fogged and ragged.

I felt my cross being taken down and the distant voice of the Hostess asking faintly:

-No! Don´t take me down…leave me here in my cross…I want to stay…nail me on it…please...!

At that moment, I totally lose consciousness.

…I slowly woke up. The images of our recent crucifixion still dreamily present in my mind.
The room was really comfortable and stylish. I saw part of a nice big bathroom at the other side of a door ajar.

We were clean. A pleasant scent in the air.
I rolled to the right, my body aching, and I found H.´s naked flesh in my way.
She stirred waking up too.
Her skin was warm and soft. My cock returned to life pressed against her left hip.
-Get inside me please! -She asked in a hoarse voice.
I immediately obeyed her. Getting on top of her, her breasts wonderfully squashed against my chest I slowly pushed my penis deep inside her.
The sensation was incredible!
Oh, yeeeessss!- She purred happily in my ear. It looked that she felt as pleased as me.
-I have been wanting you inside me, since I saw you at my door!

-Naked on your cross H., you were the most beautiful and erotic image I’ve ever seen! - I whispered in her ear while starting slow mating motions. I felt really grateful and honored to be copulating with woman like her.

-You didn’t look so bad yourself. It was very flattering and encouraging to look at your erection Carlos. - she said.

We kept moving, tenderly making love under the covers.

-You know? Passing some point, I somehow would have preferred to be left on my cross…until the end...-She told me in a whisper.

-I know. You actually requested to be left crucified when we were being taken down.

-Really? – she asked surprised.

-Yes! You, we, were barely conscious by that time.

-Oh!

-And, let me tell you something. If you ever decide to go back to your cross, I will be with you.

We were really aroused now; moving and humping faster and getting deeper.

-Really?

-Yes! I will never let you alone in a cross.

If you ever join again your cross, I will be there with you.

I will stay with you as long as it takes. I will always share the cross with you. No matter what it takes. I you take nails, so will I...

-If I have to choose now how I want to die, it would be with you, crucified. – I continued, totally carried away-

I want to be in front of you. Where you can see me and take comfort seeing me with you. I could never let you go through your crucifixion alone Querida!.

At that moment she sank her teeth in my left shoulder while crying your pleasure out loud. Me too, I exploded in one of the biggest climax of my life.

While still shaken by the incredible sensation of being one with such attractive lady, I asked myself where this new path I had taken would lead me…would lead us…

Back to our crosses, most probably.

How soon?

For how long?

Perhaps...?

The End

I looked again at her face and now I see some doubt and fear mixed with the excitement.
The noise of a pulley over our heads brought us back from our reverie. The rope was being pulled, the hook was rising and with it our hands first and then our whole bodies.
Arms stretched, bodies pressed together, we soon were swinging slowly, hanging from the branch with our toes ten inches over the grass.
Very hot scene (in a very hot story)! And then getting whipped together!

Could you pass H's Phone number, Carlos, or arrange an invitation for me?;)

:jump:

Back
Top Bottom