A Tale of Vindication

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bull says “The reverend told me the archbishop says it would be a sin to leave them on the cross on the holy day. If you want I can whip her to death.”

“Fuck the archbishop. She dies from being crucified” Tree growls.

Just before sunset, Archbishop Wragg comes to Reparation Hill. He secretly admires the naked women writhing on the crosses. Tree sees him and asks “What do you want?”

The archbishop says “Reverend Longueprique tells me you are not going to put the women to death tonight.”

“I am putting them to death. When they die is up to them” Tree replies.

The archbishop looks up at Genevieve squirming on her cross. He says “Haven’t they suffered enough?”

Tree says “Apparently not… they are still alive.”

“But tomorrow is a holy day. I would not want people skipping church service to come to this hill to gawk at these women” Archbishop Wragg exclaims.

“You’d hate for your collect to be smaller than usual. They stay there till they die” Tree growls.

crux 933.jpg

Darkness felt on Reparation Hill. The women are left in their misery nailed to their crosses. They are lit only by the bonfire the guards keep to stay warm.

crux 011 f.jpg

In the distance there are a few lights glimmering from Copulatia, the city they once ruled but would never go to alive again.

During the night, the cool air torments Adele, Desiree, and Genevieve. Their bodies, burned all day in the sun, ache as their muscles painfully cramp.

crux 112 D.jpg

As the sun rises, Adele and Genevieve have succumb to the tortures of the cross. Desiree looks down at the guards.

crux trio 001 A.jpg

Desiree’s last words were “You have killed me…”

The archbishop says “Reverend Longueprique tells me you are not going to put the women to death tonight.”

“I am putting them to death. When they die is up to them” Tree replies.

Our Tree always tells it like it is ;)

The archbishop looks up at Genevieve squirming on her cross. He says “Haven’t they suffered enough?”

Tree says “Apparently not… they are still alive.”

Our Tree takes no guff! ;)

“But tomorrow is a holy day. I would not want people skipping church service to come to this hill to gawk at these women” Archbishop Wragg exclaims.

“You’d hate for your collect to be smaller than usual. They stay there till they die” Tree growls.

crux 933.jpg

Our Tree is even foolish fearless enough to flaunt and expose the power and greed of the Church! :confused::doh::facepalm:

Adele, Desiree, and Genevieve were put to death, suffering their brutal executions inflicted on them by Tree. By the time the time the sun rose the women were quite dead.

crux trio 003 A.jpg

One can say if Tree wanted them dead, he could have found a quicker means of ending their lives. It can be speculated he was overwhelmed at the prospect of crucifying the rulers of Copulatia and secretly wanted to see their naked bodies squirm as they suffered their executions nailed to the cross.

tree court 001 b.jpg

Then there were the citizens of Copulatia. The commoners were very entertained watching the women suffer the tortures of their crucifixions. What is more surprising was the reaction of elite citizens of Copulatia. There were some who distained the idea of soiling their fine garments by attempting to save the women from their crosses. But there was a larger number of them, thought to be friends of the women, who also enjoyed seeing the women agonized as they were crucified.

crux 733 G.jpg

Let it be noted to be careful of who you consider ‘friends’!

And we cannot forget the clerics from the Cruxton Abbey. Though they would never admit it, they enjoyed the site of three naked bodies withering in pain as they suffered hanging nailed to their crosses.

abbey 158 C.jpg

It is almost such an exhibition more than made up for the slightly smaller collection take at the service the next day.

A minor side note- Tree did not take over leadership of Copulatia. He found the day-to-day business of running a country was far too much work. So he placed his once-assistant Barbara in charge of the place…

owp 253 A.jpg

… the End

A minor side note- Tree did not take over leadership of Copulatia. He found the day-to-day business of running a country was far too much work. So he placed his once-assistant Barbara in charge of the place…

owp 253 A.jpg
And everything went downhill thereafter :rolleyes:

And so, Tree could come back, to put her aside in turn, and have her crucified, giving himself, and the people of Copulatia and the clerics of Cruxton Abbey, a few days of pleasure!

And everything went downhill thereafter :rolleyes:
And so, Tree could come back, to put her aside in turn, and have her crucified, giving himself, and the people of Copulatia and the clerics of Cruxton Abbey, a few days of pleasure!
Tree is certain Barbara can handle the Copulation population better than Tree could...

Back
Top Bottom