Against All Odds: A Gilded Age Romance

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Dorchester in London, the Plaza in New York,... Barb's reviews of luxury hotels....:rolleyes:
"The vintage bathroom with its clawfoot tub really invites for relaxing.:bath: Staff is very helpful, and provides exciting personal care! :fuck:Strongly recommened if you are out for a few weeks of indullgence.:zplayita: Only remark : you better have a wealthy dad to pay the bill for you!":zlumi:

Fortunately as we all know, there's only one Stan Goldman!
Damn right!!
But first there was something more urgent to attend to, for Kristina had ended the massage, as she always did, by working a generous dollop of warm oil in and around the lips of Barbara’s pussy, and as a final flourish had thrust first two, then three, of her fingers deep inside, and slipped them vigorously in and out several times.
That's more urgent than Goldman???
The Dorchester in London, the Plaza in New York,... Barb's reviews of luxury hotels....:rolleyes:
"The vintage bathroom with its clawfoot tub really invites for relaxing.:bath: Staff is very helpful, and provides exciting personal care! :fuck:Strongly recommened if you are out for a few weeks of indullgence.:zplayita: Only remark : you better have a wealthy dad to pay the bill for you!":zlumi:
Barb demands the best! At least this time, someone else is paying...

He was, in her opinion, a man who knew how to make his own way in the world … perhaps like her father?
While mowing the grass this afternoon, I have been reflecting further about this chapter (you see how this story possesses someone),

There is some interesting psychology and character development in this line. Like I mentioned earlier, the scene in the restaurant confronts father Moore and Stan Goldman with their respectively thiry years younger and thirty years older.

In between, there is Barb. Could it be, that, despite his patronising and protection, to a level that annoys her, that her father is a role model to her? Neither father nor daughter are aware of it? As a result, father Moore explores - with the best intentions - the wrong social class : he wants the Beau a son of the established ones. What Barb beeds is not only a man who is attractive (a character young Goldman complies with), but also a young version of father Moore himself. It would become easy if both father and daughter would realise this!

While mowing the grass this afternoon, I have been reflecting further about this chapter (you see how this story possesses someone),
lawn mowing can be conducive to serious reflection, as Lox here demonstrates. I hope he didn’t inadvertently cross over and mow his neighbor’s lawn too.

A note on Chapter 5:

Barbara most likely took her bath in a porcelain clawfoot bathtub … a fixture that reached the apex of its popularity in the 1890s and would most certainly have been a luxurious feature of the Moore’s Plaza Hotel suite. The claw foot design originated in the Netherlands and gained popularity in England during Victorian times, especially with the aristocracy, among whom bathing was becoming fashionable. Early bathtubs were made of cast iron and painted white but David Buick, a Scottish-born inventor working for the Alexander Manufacturing Company in Detroit, came up with a process in the 1880s for bonding porcelain enamel to cast iron … a process that is still used today.

View attachment 1149162 View attachment 1149161
Madiosi-2022-126-bathtub-.jpgMadiosi-2022-126-bathtub.jpg

Chapter 5

Madiosi-2022-126a-bathtub-.jpg
Barbara immersed herself to her neck under the warm perfumed waters of her hotel suite’s gleaming white porcelain clawfoot bathtub. Three weeks into the Moore’s extended stay at the Plaza, she had come to relish the luxury of her daily morning bath, drawn to perfection by dear Kristina, the Swedish chamber maid assigned to their suite who now waited patiently and discreetly, just a few feet away, towel in hand.

Image4.jpg

Last edited:
Chapter 5

View attachment 1149207
Barbara immersed herself to her neck under the warm perfumed waters of her hotel suite’s gleaming white porcelain clawfoot bathtub. Three weeks into the Moore’s extended stay at the Plaza, she had come to relish the luxury of her daily morning bath, drawn to perfection by dear Kristina, the Swedish chamber maid assigned to their suite who now waited patiently and discreetly, just a few feet away, towel in hand.
There you go, unlike the normal commercial ads for bath products, Barb`s tumescent nipples manage to force their way through the foam!

Chapter 5

View attachment 1149207
Good thing Batb has flotation breasts devises!!!

Chapter 5

View attachment 1149207
Barb is like the Loreley : attractive, seducing. But beware of shoals when you near her!:tiburon:

I hope he didn’t inadvertently cross over and mow his neighbor’s lawn too.
I do not drink Riesling before I mow the grass!:roto2cafe:

There is some interesting psychology and character development in this line. Like I mentioned earlier, the scene in the restaurant confronts father Moore and Stan Goldman with their respectively thiry years younger and thirty years older.

In between, there is Barb. Could it be, that, despite his patronising and protection, to a level that annoys her, that her father is a role model to her? Neither father nor daughter are aware of it? As a result, father Moore explores - with the best intentions - the wrong social class : he wants the Beau a son of the established ones. What Barb beeds is not only a man who is attractive (a character young Goldman complies with), but also a young version of father Moore himself. It would become easy if both father and daughter would realise this!
This is a very perceptive comment. Lox. Moore Sr. is a man who made his way in the world, as is Stan. He did so more successfully than Stan has so far, though we don't know how successful Stan may be when he gets to his 50s;), but that may have involved some luck and maybe some "bending of the rules", as may be the case for Stan. However, the young men whom he wishes Barb to marry will not be self-made, but heirs to what their fathers or earlier ancestors did. So, Barb is drawn to a man who might be like her father was when younger and her father disapproves...

“Oh father, I’d like you to meet, Jeremy McIntyre. He’s just introduced himself to me. He’s from Scotland … and descended from a Duke! … or was it an Earl? … or something like that? … anyway, he’s nearly Royalty… isn’t that grand? … And guess what? … he’s traveling to New York as well! We’ll be seeing much of him on the train! He and I have already made plans to get together. Isn’t that grand?”
Doesn't waste time, our Miss Moore. :D
“See father. He does fancy me. You saw his bulge, right?”
A discerning eye.
I’ve arranged for the two railroad guards standing behind me to take you into custody and bodily eject you from this train at the next whistle stop
Is taking advantage of a debutante an actual crime, or just contrary to the code of the railways? Perhaps papa Moore has simply bought off the guards. Otherwise, I really don't see what our Mr. McIntyre was supposed to do. A girl says "now!" and one has to be civil, after all. :D

half-naked coital embrace of Mister Jeremy McIntyre in an empty train car corridor
Perhaps the issue is the bit about "in an empty train corridor". Do you ever have a plan that actually fully baked. In this case, finding an empty compartment might have been the thing.

After she had cleaned them both off with a washcloth, they lay in bed sipping some of Ireland’s second finest product (after Brigid herself, of course). ‘This sure beats the hell out of selling tea kettles in Toledo,’ he thought to himself.
Anything beats the hell out of that, I think. :D
Rather interesting two opening chapters by the Barb/Windar partnership. Instead of chasing each other, they appear to be chasing entirely other people in parallel stories. One can only imagine that either Barb will get to Ireland, or Stan will end up on a train somewhere at some point. ;) :D

Barb and Kristina? That`s no surprise.
Mario or Goldman, who`ll win the prize?
What are the odds?
It`s in the lap of the gods,
Who will end up between those silken thighs
Stan Goldman makes his living playing the odds.

Mario Pellegrino makes his by charming the broads.

:rolleyes:

This is a very perceptive comment. Lox. Moore Sr. is a man who made his way in the world, as is Stan. He did so more successfully than Stan has so far, though we don't know how successful Stan may be when he gets to his 50s;), but that may have involved some luck and maybe some "bending of the rules", as may be the case for Stan. However, the young men whom he wishes Barb to marry will not be self-made, but heirs to what their fathers or earlier ancestors did. So, Barb is drawn to a man who might be like her father was when younger and her father disapproves...
That's my point indeed. Like I said, father Moore has the best intentions for his daughter, hoping that a marriage with a heir from an established family, would give her a stable life in wealth, comfort and luxury. Marrying a man like young Stan, would make her life much more uncertain. Nevertheless, a heir can also squander a fortune, by prodigality, incomptence, or by being spoiled in wealth and uncapable to handle it,...(or simply by bad luck, a reversal of fortune).

Back
Top Bottom