Agetha and Agnes 1485

Go to CruxDreams.com

Laura1949

Executioner
This is a continuation of my previous offering
The Autobiography of Lady Agetha Alcorn York England 1485

I Lady Agetha and the Baroness DeLacy no longer bore titles of lower nobility once we entered our five years of servitude under the High Sheriff of York so I will continue my memoir simply as the widow Agetha and the dowager Agnes.

I endured hardship for many fortnight as an indentured slave of the cruel man who helped defeat my noble King Richard. As a widow I had no man to protect my body or my virtue and neither was the poor Agnes who despite her age was forced to perform hard labours in the stone quarry lifting heavy pieces of limestone from dawn until the darkness.

Poor Agnes suffered more than I who over the course of weeks found that my musculature had enabled me to endure the monotonous and exhausting tasks without being slashed across my back by the dreaded leather whip carried by the quarry overseer.

On each day before the blessed Sabbath when the indentured were allowed a half day of rest a punishment of ten lashes across the bared back was administered to any who had not met the weekly quota of four tonnes of stone transported from the quarry. Those men or women deemed lethargic were in turn stripped naked and fastened to a large oak post to which was attached two heavy iron rings. Tied by the wrists to either side of the post by lengths of cow rawhide the whip was applied to the naked back.

I bore that punishment twice and poor Agnes much more often. Her once clear unblemished pearl white skin now hued brown from the sun was crisscrossed with welts cuts of the lash. She bore her punishments silently and with dignity and defiance. Sadly my resolve was less stoic and I was reduced to uncontrolled sobbing and shamefully begged for mercy after each stroke of the whip across my back.

Sidebar: During a partial archeological excavation of York Castle grounds in 1926 the remains of an oak post and two heavily rusted rings were discovered. These were subsequently carbon dated to the late 15th century next to the stone foundation of what was once a dwelling or barracks.

At the beginning and end of each long day the men and women were walked back to the wattle and rough stone structure that served as our place of bedding and board. There was no privacy nor separation of men from women and thus in the darkness it was common to hear the grunting of a man as he mounted and thrust his manhood into any woman who he fancied.

Being among the older women neither Agnes or yours truly were pestered as those women of younger years in age but we were regularly raped when other women were not available for their thrusting manhood. Through many childbirths and Agnes having been stretched to the Pear of Anguish our passages were wide and not coveted by men wih normal size sexual endowment. Our mouths and anus served many of the men who used us in those dreaded nights when they came for us.

On a cold windy November 3rd 1485 which was All Souls Day and also a market day in York my dear companion Agnes was once again to be taken to the Minster to receive the five lashes of her forty lash sentence for aiding the escape of her son Baron deLacy who had escaped to France following the defeat our our dear departed King Richard. Agnes began her journey in the manner ordained by the Church for any woman found guilty of treason or adultery.

Before passing under the portcullis of York Castle the poor woman was stripped of her single article of clothing, a ragged grey dress of unbleached wool and left to stand naked in full view of the Lord High Sheriff and all members of the castle garrison. Her white hair was once again shorn from her head by a crone of a woman holding iron shears.

Despite our meager diet of oat gruel, unleavend bread and water Agnes had remained a woman of unusual beauty. The punishing hard labour had toughened and expanded her muscles and saggy melon breasts adorned with the thick and long teats of a mother whose children had suckled for nourishment had remained as firm and full as any woman half her age. Her buttocks and legs had become almost manly but retained the curvaceous shape of a woman.

Because the five whip strokes were to be applied to her pudendum the thick thicket of curls covering her mons veneris was removed with the blade of a finely honed knife wielded by a youthful soldier while as she was forced to stand with her legs held wide. Once bared of the shielding pelt the clam shell shaped crescent of thick wrinkled saggy flaps,the pink inner folds surrounding the entrance to her womb and the wrinkled worm like appendage which no longer fully retracted into it's protective fleshy hood were exposed to the leering, smiling assemblage of men.

Sidebar: The translation of the original medieval text by noted historian and author Penelope Cresswell in 1912-13 described the woman's clitoris as an "appendage". Agnes , then Baroness deLacy , was tortured following her arrest in September 1485. An account of how Agnes was tortured was written on parchment by Dungeon Master Sir Robert Courtemanche and discovered in 1 1974 at Wressle Castle . The clitoris was burned with a red hot iron rod prior to her sex passage being stretched open with the infamous Pear of Despair leading to her confession of High Treason..

Thus prepared, heavy iron shackles were laced around each of the wrists connected by a length of chain and a rope was knotted onto the chain which led to the tailboard of a two wheeled cart and drawn by a withered swayback nag. The procession of six castle guards dressed in the livery of the High Sheriff and the unfortunate Agnes was led out from the castle gate and I and others brought to witness her humiliation watched as the naked statuesque figure with head held high disappeared from view. With the crack of his whip in the cold frosty air we led away and returned to the stone quarry for another day of hard labour,

As I struggled in the cold dry air my ears could discern the distant hum of humanity emanating from the direction of the Minster whose towers were visible above the stone walls of the castle. I knew that in those moments when the thrum grew loudest that Agnes had received a stroke of the whip.

sidebar: An account written by diarist and diplomat Comte de Tours, Special Envoy of King Charles V11 of the punishments of women including Agnes Fitzhugh at York Minster on All Souls Day 1485 and translated in Modern English and published in 1869 will be appended to Lady Agetha's journal.

To be continued.

This is a continuation of my previous offering
The Autobiography of Lady Agetha Alcorn York England 1485

I Lady Agetha and the Baroness DeLacy no longer bore titles of lower nobility once we entered our five years of servitude under the High Sheriff of York so I will continue my memoir simply as the widow Agetha and the dowager Agnes.

I endured hardship for many fortnight as an indentured slave of the cruel man who helped defeat my noble King Richard. As a widow I had no man to protect my body or my virtue and neither was the poor Agnes who despite her age was forced to perform hard labours in the stone quarry lifting heavy pieces of limestone from dawn until the darkness.

Poor Agnes suffered more than I who over the course of weeks found that my musculature had enabled me to endure the monotonous and exhausting tasks without being slashed across my back by the dreaded leather whip carried by the quarry overseer.

On each day before the blessed Sabbath when the indentured were allowed a half day of rest a punishment of ten lashes across the bared back was administered to any who had not met the weekly quota of four tonnes of stone transported from the quarry. Those men or women deemed lethargic were in turn stripped naked and fastened to a large oak post to which was attached two heavy iron rings. Tied by the wrists to either side of the post by lengths of cow rawhide the whip was applied to the naked back.

I bore that punishment twice and poor Agnes much more often. Her once clear unblemished pearl white skin now hued brown from the sun was crisscrossed with welts cuts of the lash. She bore her punishments silently and with dignity and defiance. Sadly my resolve was less stoic and I was reduced to uncontrolled sobbing and shamefully begged for mercy after each stroke of the whip across my back.

Sidebar: During a partial archeological excavation of York Castle grounds in 1926 the remains of an oak post and two heavily rusted rings were discovered. These were subsequently carbon dated to the late 15th century next to the stone foundation of what was once a dwelling or barracks.

At the beginning and end of each long day the men and women were walked back to the wattle and rough stone structure that served as our place of bedding and board. There was no privacy nor separation of men from women and thus in the darkness it was common to hear the grunting of a man as he mounted and thrust his manhood into any woman who he fancied.

Being among the older women neither Agnes or yours truly were pestered as those women of younger years in age but we were regularly raped when other women were not available for their thrusting manhood. Through many childbirths and Agnes having been stretched to the Pear of Anguish our passages were wide and not coveted by men wih normal size sexual endowment. Our mouths and anus served many of the men who used us in those dreaded nights when they came for us.

On a cold windy November 3rd 1485 which was All Souls Day and also a market day in York my dear companion Agnes was once again to be taken to the Minster to receive the five lashes of her forty lash sentence for aiding the escape of her son Baron deLacy who had escaped to France following the defeat our our dear departed King Richard. Agnes began her journey in the manner ordained by the Church for any woman found guilty of treason or adultery.

Before passing under the portcullis of York Castle the poor woman was stripped of her single article of clothing, a ragged grey dress of unbleached wool and left to stand naked in full view of the Lord High Sheriff and all members of the castle garrison. Her white hair was once again shorn from her head by a crone of a woman holding iron shears.

Despite our meager diet of oat gruel, unleavend bread and water Agnes had remained a woman of unusual beauty. The punishing hard labour had toughened and expanded her muscles and saggy melon breasts adorned with the thick and long teats of a mother whose children had suckled for nourishment had remained as firm and full as any woman half her age. Her buttocks and legs had become almost manly but retained the curvaceous shape of a woman.

Because the five whip strokes were to be applied to her pudendum the thick thicket of curls covering her mons veneris was removed with the blade of a finely honed knife wielded by a youthful soldier while as she was forced to stand with her legs held wide. Once bared of the shielding pelt the clam shell shaped crescent of thick wrinkled saggy flaps,the pink inner folds surrounding the entrance to her womb and the wrinkled worm like appendage which no longer fully retracted into it's protective fleshy hood were exposed to the leering, smiling assemblage of men.

Sidebar: The translation of the original medieval text by noted historian and author Penelope Cresswell in 1912-13 described the woman's clitoris as an "appendage". Agnes , then Baroness deLacy , was tortured following her arrest in September 1485. An account of how Agnes was tortured was written on parchment by Dungeon Master Sir Robert Courtemanche and discovered in 1 1974 at Wressle Castle . The clitoris was burned with a red hot iron rod prior to her sex passage being stretched open with the infamous Pear of Despair leading to her confession of High Treason..

Thus prepared, heavy iron shackles were laced around each of the wrists connected by a length of chain and a rope was knotted onto the chain which led to the tailboard of a two wheeled cart and drawn by a withered swayback nag. The procession of six castle guards dressed in the livery of the High Sheriff and the unfortunate Agnes was led out from the castle gate and I and others brought to witness her humiliation watched as the naked statuesque figure with head held high disappeared from view. With the crack of his whip in the cold frosty air we led away and returned to the stone quarry for another day of hard labour,

As I struggled in the cold dry air my ears could discern the distant hum of humanity emanating from the direction of the Minster whose towers were visible above the stone walls of the castle. I knew that in those moments when the thrum grew loudest that Agnes had received a stroke of the whip.

sidebar: An account written by diarist and diplomat Comte de Tours, Special Envoy of King Charles V11 of the punishments of women including Agnes Fitzhugh at York Minster on All Souls Day 1485 and translated in Modern English and published in 1869 will be appended to Lady Agetha's journal.

To be continued.
I got so horny reading it... Especially with the whipping posts... I dream that I am chained every day naked at them to be whipped naked 40 lashes full force and my hole body gets red parallel lines which bleed at the edges... Every day whipped like that and then gang fucked by dozens of men using my three holes. For food get their cum and for water their piss....

I got so horny reading it... Especially with the whipping posts... I dream that I am chained every day naked at them to be whipped naked 40 lashes full force and my hole body gets red parallel lines which bleed at the edges... Every day whipped like that and then gang fucked by dozens of men using my three holes. For food get their cum and for water their piss....
My goodness you do get easily aroused!

her sex passage being stretched open with the infamous Pear of Despair leading to her confession of High Treason
The Pear of Despair or Pear of Anguish is said to have been invented as a handy torture device in England at the end of the 16th century; there is no reliable information about its use.
In any case, it has no place in a medieval torture chamber, nor in a woman's vagina, simply because of the considerable stretchability of this birth canal.

But thoughts are free and our imagination in anyway - so don't let my notice impress you ;)
So have fun writing your autobiography of Lady Agetha and Agnes :)

The Pear of Despair or Pear of Anguish is said to have been invented as a handy torture device in England at the end of the 16th century; there is no reliable information about its use.
In any case, it has no place in a medieval torture chamber, nor in a woman's vagina, simply because of the considerable stretchability of this birth canal.

But thoughts are free and our imagination in anyway - so don't let my notice impress you ;)
So have fun writing your autobiography of Lady Agetha and Agnes :)
It should be obvious this is pure fiction and written for entertainment only and posted in the forum Fantasy Stories and Poems. Please do not waste your time searching Wikipedia for further information on the persons depicted or devices used. It's called poetic licence. Thank you for your comment and permission to not let your notice impress me as it surely did not.

Last edited:
And now part two....I hope you enjoy it.

As a guest of the High Sheriff of York Comte de Tours was invited to witness how justice was administered in the reign of King Henry V11 on All Souls Day in the year 1485. An edited exerpt taken from his diary has been translated into English.
November 3, 1485, locaton York Minster

The day was heavy with cloud and a cold north wind as I sat with the Lord High Sheriff of York Sir Geophrey Woodhouse and his mistress Lady Louise Montegue and other nobles who names and titles I have forgotten on a dias overlooking the wooden platform elevated above the cobble stoned square facing the arched entrance to the magnificent York Minster.

This platform or "stage" as Lady Montegue described it was used for public punishments such as floggings and whippings. The dimensions of this stage was sufficient to permit several persons being punished at the same time. Two upright wooden post were situated near the centre of the square platform and in the centre two The vertical posts were situated far enough apart to pemit a person to be stretched by the arms or legs between or each could be used separately. Iron rings were attached to the sides of each post at a height that permitted

These punishments were served on market days when citizens from without the city curtain of stone walls are allowed to enter and barter for food and other goods and services. It is on these days when the square and surrounding street of this fair city are filled with peasants, guild members and all manner of nobility.

Because the High Sheriff was aware of my penchant for the flaggellation of the female form a chair was brought onto the stage for me to sit upon and view close up the women who were sentenced to be whipped. I was delighted to be informed that three women were to be whipped on this day but only was to receive a maximum five strokes upon her sex.

I had the esteemed honour to decide how many whip strokes each of the two other women were to receive. With a wave of my arm the whipping would begin and on my command soley rested the authority for the punishment to cease.

The good host had provided me with a heavy robe of purple velvet lined with sheared wool and an ermine collar to fend off the chill of the morning air and a naked comely blonde haired maiden slave, captured on a raid to the north who knelt obediently at my feet and cowered aginst my robe for a semblance of warmth who, I was assured , when my manhood became erect would suckle upon it like a new born calf.

Two women had been each tied to each of the posts in the early dawn hours before I had ascended onto the stage. Each was fastened to the iron rings on either side of the post by the wrists and adjusted so that the women's arms were held high so that the backs and the sides of the breasts were exposed for the lash.

Fastened by the wrists to one post was a dark eyed, olive skinned woman with thick ruby coloured lips, high cheek bones and a rather comely face with her head covered in an unruly shock of black curly hair. She appeared to be a Jew woman of perhaps 30 years. She was of average height, perhaps 5 foot 2 inches and 10 stone in weight. Wearing only calf length blue skirt brocated with silver wire and decorated with red ribbons and a silky blue fabric belt cinched to her waist with a brass buckle. Her feet were bare and she appeared to possess a body of pleasing proportions with wide hips and firm round buttocks.

She wore nothing above the waist and I was able to admire her firm olive skinned melon shaped breasts adorned with thick nipples that protruded at least one inch from the 4 inch brown skinned areola like that quivered delectably as her body shivered from the cold morning air.

The other woman was even more interesting. A tall beautiful and shapely bodied creature with long flaxen hair woven into braids on either side of a heart shaped face. Barely out of of her teens her small breasts topped with pink nipples sat high and firm on her slender torso. What lay beneath her tight fitting flaxen skirt was yet to be revealed but my imagination assumed her lower extremities he was a lovely as her torso. My manhood began to rise at the mere anticipation of seeing her lithe body being whipped.

I opened my robe and the naked young woman on her knees at my feet moved between the folds and as I lifted my swollen member her head moved between my legs and she begn to lick and caress my balls with her warm tongue. Someone had obviously trained this slave maiden well.

From my vantage point on the elevated platform above the milieu of peasants, merchants, journeymen and all manner of lesser classes I could see converging towards the square a horse drawn cart led by armed men coming from the direction of the mighty fotress of York Castle As the cart drew closer and the armed men forced a passage through the sea of spectators I saw for the first time a tall statuesque woman with a hairless head above a wrinkled but still attractive face. Her long arms were shackled in iron cuffs and extended outward as she stumbled and swayed to keep her body fom falling onto the cobble stone street as the cart proceeded towards the platform. The swaying of her hips caused her long penduous breasts the size and shape of arge gourds to swing back and forth erotically as she struggled towards me although I am certain that was not the woman's intention.

The crowd separated to allow the cart to pass but after it did so men pressed once again behind the woman jeering and yelling obscenities at her. Some even pelted her back and ass with small stones but the six armed men of the Sheriff's guard kept the unruly mob at bay. I had been made aware that the woman was of noble birth and a widow who had assisted her son, deemed a traitor by King Henry to escape to the continent. She had been stripped f her estate and titles and following torture she confessed to her crime and was sentenced to sixty lashs of which she had received fifty-five. On this All Souls Day 1485 she would receive five more to complete her punishment.

I once saw a captured Russian bear brought from the Caucasus as a gift from some obscure kingdom be added to my lord's private zoo. What appeared on the stage in the form of a man brought that image of the bear to my mind. The body including his massive skull was hairless and the skin had a tan hue like those people of the who live in southern climes of Egypt and the Arabia.

He was a massive brutish man dressed only what can best be described as tanned cowhide trousers that barely covered his tree trunk sized thighs. The bulging muscles in his slab like chest and arms the size of a cows legs rippled as he strode across the stage as two men of similar stature mounted the steps holding between the naked woman.

She was still in shackles but a wide collar of iron encircled her patrician neck.
I was about to cum from the ministrations being performed on my manhood by the tongue and mouth of the naked young woman kneeling between my legs so I closed my eyes and fell into a pleasant torpor and unfortunately cannot descibe how the old woman had become stretched upside down between the posts.

I opened my eyes to a sight of the curvaceous woman tied by her ankles to ropes that had been threaded to iron rings at the tops of each post and then tied off to similar rings bolted to the heavy oak planks of the wooden deck. To not alloe her to support her body with her arms they had been pulled behind her back and bound together at the wrists and elbows with rope. Her fleshy breasts hung like sausages framing either side of her lovely face which bore a look of anguish from the strain of her position. Her slit gaped open and the pink inner folds were visible between the thick outer flaps.

Suffice it to say that shorter after expelling my jism down the throat of the maiden who works so assiduously at her task I was roused by the shouts of the impatient crowd of men jostling at the edges of the platform ho wished the whippings to begin.

Languidly I raised my right arm and the giant brown skinned man strode behind the Gypsy woman holding in his massive right fist a thick braided leather whip fully six feet long and one inch thick.

And now part two....I hope you enjoy it.

As a guest of the High Sheriff of York Comte de Tours was invited to witness how justice was administered in the reign of King Henry V11 on All Souls Day in the year 1485. An edited exerpt taken from his diary has been translated into English.
November 3, 1485, locaton York Minster

The day was heavy with cloud and a cold north wind as I sat with the Lord High Sheriff of York Sir Geophrey Woodhouse and his mistress Lady Louise Montegue and other nobles who names and titles I have forgotten on a dias overlooking the wooden platform elevated above the cobble stoned square facing the arched entrance to the magnificent York Minster.

This platform or "stage" as Lady Montegue described it was used for public punishments such as floggings and whippings. The dimensions of this stage was sufficient to permit several persons being punished at the same time. Two upright wooden post were situated near the centre of the square platform and in the centre two The vertical posts were situated far enough apart to pemit a person to be stretched by the arms or legs between or each could be used separately. Iron rings were attached to the sides of each post at a height that permitted

These punishments were served on market days when citizens from without the city curtain of stone walls are allowed to enter and barter for food and other goods and services. It is on these days when the square and surrounding street of this fair city are filled with peasants, guild members and all manner of nobility.

Because the High Sheriff was aware of my penchant for the flaggellation of the female form a chair was brought onto the stage for me to sit upon and view close up the women who were sentenced to be whipped. I was delighted to be informed that three women were to be whipped on this day but only was to receive a maximum five strokes upon her sex.

I had the esteemed honour to decide how many whip strokes each of the two other women were to receive. With a wave of my arm the whipping would begin and on my command soley rested the authority for the punishment to cease.

The good host had provided me with a heavy robe of purple velvet lined with sheared wool and an ermine collar to fend off the chill of the morning air and a naked comely blonde haired maiden slave, captured on a raid to the north who knelt obediently at my feet and cowered aginst my robe for a semblance of warmth who, I was assured , when my manhood became erect would suckle upon it like a new born calf.

Two women had been each tied to each of the posts in the early dawn hours before I had ascended onto the stage. Each was fastened to the iron rings on either side of the post by the wrists and adjusted so that the women's arms were held high so that the backs and the sides of the breasts were exposed for the lash.

Fastened by the wrists to one post was a dark eyed, olive skinned woman with thick ruby coloured lips, high cheek bones and a rather comely face with her head covered in an unruly shock of black curly hair. She appeared to be a Jew woman of perhaps 30 years. She was of average height, perhaps 5 foot 2 inches and 10 stone in weight. Wearing only calf length blue skirt brocated with silver wire and decorated with red ribbons and a silky blue fabric belt cinched to her waist with a brass buckle. Her feet were bare and she appeared to possess a body of pleasing proportions with wide hips and firm round buttocks.

She wore nothing above the waist and I was able to admire her firm olive skinned melon shaped breasts adorned with thick nipples that protruded at least one inch from the 4 inch brown skinned areola like that quivered delectably as her body shivered from the cold morning air.

The other woman was even more interesting. A tall beautiful and shapely bodied creature with long flaxen hair woven into braids on either side of a heart shaped face. Barely out of of her teens her small breasts topped with pink nipples sat high and firm on her slender torso. What lay beneath her tight fitting flaxen skirt was yet to be revealed but my imagination assumed her lower extremities he was a lovely as her torso. My manhood began to rise at the mere anticipation of seeing her lithe body being whipped.

I opened my robe and the naked young woman on her knees at my feet moved between the folds and as I lifted my swollen member her head moved between my legs and she begn to lick and caress my balls with her warm tongue. Someone had obviously trained this slave maiden well.

From my vantage point on the elevated platform above the milieu of peasants, merchants, journeymen and all manner of lesser classes I could see converging towards the square a horse drawn cart led by armed men coming from the direction of the mighty fotress of York Castle As the cart drew closer and the armed men forced a passage through the sea of spectators I saw for the first time a tall statuesque woman with a hairless head above a wrinkled but still attractive face. Her long arms were shackled in iron cuffs and extended outward as she stumbled and swayed to keep her body fom falling onto the cobble stone street as the cart proceeded towards the platform. The swaying of her hips caused her long penduous breasts the size and shape of arge gourds to swing back and forth erotically as she struggled towards me although I am certain that was not the woman's intention.

The crowd separated to allow the cart to pass but after it did so men pressed once again behind the woman jeering and yelling obscenities at her. Some even pelted her back and ass with small stones but the six armed men of the Sheriff's guard kept the unruly mob at bay. I had been made aware that the woman was of noble birth and a widow who had assisted her son, deemed a traitor by King Henry to escape to the continent. She had been stripped f her estate and titles and following torture she confessed to her crime and was sentenced to sixty lashs of which she had received fifty-five. On this All Souls Day 1485 she would receive five more to complete her punishment.

I once saw a captured Russian bear brought from the Caucasus as a gift from some obscure kingdom be added to my lord's private zoo. What appeared on the stage in the form of a man brought that image of the bear to my mind. The body including his massive skull was hairless and the skin had a tan hue like those people of the who live in southern climes of Egypt and the Arabia.

He was a massive brutish man dressed only what can best be described as tanned cowhide trousers that barely covered his tree trunk sized thighs. The bulging muscles in his slab like chest and arms the size of a cows legs rippled as he strode across the stage as two men of similar stature mounted the steps holding between the naked woman.

She was still in shackles but a wide collar of iron encircled her patrician neck.
I was about to cum from the ministrations being performed on my manhood by the tongue and mouth of the naked young woman kneeling between my legs so I closed my eyes and fell into a pleasant torpor and unfortunately cannot descibe how the old woman had become stretched upside down between the posts.

I opened my eyes to a sight of the curvaceous woman tied by her ankles to ropes that had been threaded to iron rings at the tops of each post and then tied off to similar rings bolted to the heavy oak planks of the wooden deck. To not alloe her to support her body with her arms they had been pulled behind her back and bound together at the wrists and elbows with rope. Her fleshy breasts hung like sausages framing either side of her lovely face which bore a look of anguish from the strain of her position. Her slit gaped open and the pink inner folds were visible between the thick outer flaps.

Suffice it to say that shorter after expelling my jism down the throat of the maiden who works so assiduously at her task I was roused by the shouts of the impatient crowd of men jostling at the edges of the platform ho wished the whippings to begin.

Languidly I raised my right arm and the giant brown skinned man strode behind the Gypsy woman holding in his massive right fist a thick braided leather whip fully six feet long and one inch thick.
My God I would like to be naked chained to one of the whipping posts. Offering my lustful body to the kiss of the whip... Receiving countless lashes, bleeding all over and making the crowd horny watching my whipping. The men ejaculate watching my body dancing under the whip and whip marks filling all my body. .. while I am begging to be whipped harder and more

My God I would like to be naked chained to one of the whipping posts. Offering my lustful body to the kiss of the whip... Receiving countless lashes, bleeding all over and making the crowd horny watching my whipping. The men ejaculate watching my body dancing under the whip and whip marks filling all my body. .. while I am begging to be whipped harder and more
I will dedicate the next chapter to you since you seem to enjoy the story so much. :aaaaa:

Another chapter written on a gloomy cold rainy afternoon I dedicate this to my loyal reader dslv80. Enjoy and thank you for comments good and bad.

Excepts from a journal kept by the Compte de Tours in 1485 while serving as special envoy to King Edward V11.

I consider myself a connoiseure of the whipping of females and have been fortunate to have witnessed up close or particiated on many occasions to the whippings myself. Indeed in my personal lfe I regularly whip my wife, my daughters, my maid and the serfs working my estate.
My experience has convinced me one can predict with considerable accuracy how a woman will react to a the pain created by a whip when she receives her first stroke.

A stubborn woman will offer little in the way of response even if the whip stroke is severe and causing her considerable torment.. She may resist vocalising for several or even many whip strokes that follow but if the whipping is long and the strokes laid upon her body are heavy she will break into song. The whip always wins.

On the other hand a woman who screams or begs after only the first stroke is showing lack of moral fibre and as the whipping progresses with become even more shrill and vocal in response to the agony of the lash.
It gave me great joy to have been allowed to witness at close quarters the flagellation of three women at the City of York on a cold All Souls Day in 1485. The honor bestode on me to determine how many whip strokes two of the women received was unexpected.

Even before the whppings were to commence I was provided with the means to clear my loins of lustfull thoughts provided by a naked and very comely slave girl skilled in the art of fellatio so as not to distract me from the entertainment with lustful thoughts although that was only a wishful dream as the whipping of the first woman began.

The first woman chosen to receive a whipping was the olive skinned woman whose name escapes me so I will call her Jezebel.
A woman of unusual beauty both in face and body she had been stripped naked to her waist and had been bound wth her front facing the oak post. The sides of her breasts being large and full were also found to be available to receive the lash as it curved around the contours of her lovely bared back.

The gigantic bear like man wielding the heavy leather whip was, surprisingly, for his size as agile as a cat, and skilled in the application of the lash as I was soon to observe.

I had raised my arm for the punishment to begin and that first whip stroke was laid across the bare shoulders of the unfortunate woman. The well muscled right arm holding the thong sprang forward as the right leg lunged ahead carrying the twisting force of his massive torso to the strength of the whip stroke. A hum, not unlike that of as awarm of angry hornets, followed by the crack of the whip across the woman's flesh was so loud that some onlookers unfamiliar with public whippings looked to the clouds in the sky for a flash of lightning.

I was not surprised that as the woman's body pressed against the post and her arms jerked on the ropes binding her wrists in response to the sudden and agnonizing pain she uttered barely a sound. She was going to be a woman with a stubborn disposition and quite frankly I admire a woman with this nature because the break down of her resolve will progress slowly.

The first whip stroke across the muscles of Jezebel's back created a one inch wide scarlet stripe but the skin had not broken nor did blood flow.
A brief pause ensued and then the hum and lightning crack filled the air as the whip landed with full fury across the woman's flesh leaving an identical crimson stripe beneath the first. Only a flexing of her fingers , the scratching by the long pointed fingernails against the wooden post, a whimper escaping from her lips and the brief stamping of her bare feet on the wooden deck betrayed her suffering.

I had yet to see a woman endure more that five full force strokes of such a destructive whip administered by a strong man yet Jezebel had received seven before her gasps and moans began to be heard by the crowds of onlookers surrounding the sides of the platform. Despite the cold north wind sweeping through the narrow streets and across the square the voluptuous torso was glistening with sweat and her curly black hair wilted and fell upon her forehead like s dying shrub.

I am sure that by the seventh stroke Jezebel's flesh burned as though her back was being held against a blazing fire. Five parallel bars of crimson had marked her flesh and two had cut across the five from the right shoulder blade to her waist. Where the stripes crossed blood began to seep down in rivulets onto the fabric of her skirt.
She had not rewarded the huge whip handler of the gawking crowd with a scream or plea for mercy but tears flowed from her eyes over her cheek bones and frothy spit dripped from the corners of her gaping mouth as her lungs filled and expelled in gushing gasps as surely the flames of fire raged across her back.

The whipping ceased when the brutish whip handler saw me raise my hand. He shook his head almost in disbelief that I would stop the woman's punishment so soon. The crowd of men leering emitted a collective groan of disatisfaction also as I pushed the naked maiden at my feet aside and stood up from the chair.

I carried the sllver flagon of wine provided for my enjoyment in my hand as I walked to the post holding Jezebel. I closely examined the wounds created by the whip and slowly ran a finger over the welts. The woman gasped and her body shivered in response to my touch. She uttered some words in a language I failed to understand but perhaps some eastern dialect. Was she asking for mercy or cursing me? I pressed the edge of the wine flask against her ruby lips which allowed her to gulp down a goodly portion but she instead spit it out at me and glared with defiance.

The crowd cheered when I loosened the sash holding up her skirt and the fabric slipped over her shapely thighs and crumpled at her feet. Her thick firm buttocks and the abundant thatch of black curls covering the rise of her pubic mound were exposed adding to the woman's shame and humiliation I was sure.

"In my broken French accented English in a vernacular the whip handled would understand I said " Do not spare her arse or her dugs." . I returned to my chair and wrapped the robe across my body. The naked slave girl slid on her knees to cower at my feet fearful that she too might incur my wrath and also be whipped. I felt her tiny hand carefully lift my cock and once again felt her warm tongue caress and lick my ball sac.

The whipping of the swathy skinned woman continued with the lash ripping the skin across the plump ass cheeks and firm thighs. The gyrations of the naked body became ever more strident and she extended her arms, pulled back on the wrist ropes and pushed against the post with her feet leaving her pendulous breasts to hang away from the protection of the wood. It was a mistake she would repeat. When her body fell back she received a stroke of the whip across both of the fleshy melon sized globes.

The unearthly scream from Jezebel rose above the din of the crowd of men and women milling around the stage when the whip descended down across the top of her right breast, acoss the curve of her belly then buried in the bushy triangle of her mound and beneath laying open a scarlet stripe on the outer flaps of her cunt.

It was too much and Jezebel slumped onto the ropes and as her head sagged against the post her legs splayed back and wide shamelessly displaying the slit of her cunt while a stream of piss flowed down staining onto her crumpled skirt and the wooden deck with yellow fluid.

The whip as always defeated even the strongest of women and for Jezebel her defiance resulted in far more suffering than she would have received had her will been broken earlier.
With the olive skin of her naked body amply convered in a maze of scarlet stripes and in places oozng blood she was left tied to the post as the giant whip master refreshed himself with a flagon of beer and I relaxed into the chair as the blonde maiden once again began to suckle of my manhood.

The enchanting young woman with the braided flaxen hair was to be whipped next.

Last edited:
Another chapter written on a gloomy cold rainy afternoon I dedicate this to my loyal reader dslv80. Enjoy and thank you for comments good and bad.

Excepts from a journal kept by the Compte de Tours in 1485 while serving as special envoy to King Edward V11.

I consider myself a connoiseure of the whipping of females and have been fortunate to have witnessed up close or particiated on many occasions to the whippings myself. Indeed in my personal lfe I regularly whip my wife, my daughters, my maid and the serfs working my estate.
My experience has convinced me one can predict with considerable accuracy how a woman will react to a the pain created by a whip when she receives her first stroke.

A stubborn woman will offer little in the way of response even if the whip stroke is severe and causing her considerable torment.. She may resist vocalising for several or even many whip strokes that follow but if the whipping is long and the strokes laid upon her body are heavy she will break into song. The whip always wins.

On the other hand a woman who screams or begs after only the first stroke is showing lack of moral fibre and as the whipping progresses with become even more shrill and vocal in response to the agony of the lash.
It gave me great joy to have been allowed to witness at close quarters the flagellation of three women at the City of York on a cold All Souls Day in 1485. The honor bestode on me to determine how many whip strokes two of the women received was unexpected.

Even before the whppings were to commence I was provided with the means to clear my loins of lustfull thoughts provided by a naked and very comely slave girl skilled in the art of fellatio so as not to distract me from the entertainment with lustful thoughts although that was only a wishful dream as the whipping of the first woman began.

The first woman chosen to receive a whipping was the olive skinned woman whose name escapes me so I will call her Jezebel.
A woman of unusual beauty both in face and body she had been stripped naked to her waist and had been bound wth her front facing the oak post. The sides of her breasts being large and full were also found to be available to receive the lash as it curved around the contours of her lovely bared back.

The gigantic bear like man wielding the heavy leather whip was, surprisingly, for his size as agile as a cat, and skilled in the application of the lash as I was soon to observe.

I had raised my arm for the punishment to begin and that first whip stroke was laid across the bare shoulders of the unfortunate woman. The well muscled right arm holding the thong sprang forward as the right leg lunged ahead carrying the twisting force of his massive torso to the strength of the whip stroke. A hum, not unlike that of as awarm of angry hornets, followed by the crack of the whip across the woman's flesh was so loud that some onlookers unfamiliar with public whippings looked to the clouds in the sky for a flash of lightning.

I was not surprised that as the woman's body pressed against the post and her arms jerked on the ropes binding her wrists in response to the sudden and agnonizing pain she uttered barely a sound. She was going to be a woman with a stubborn disposition and quite frankly I admire a woman with this nature because the break down of her resolve will progress slowly.

The first whip stroke across the muscles of Jezebel's back created a one inch wide scarlet stripe but the skin had not broken nor did blood flow.
A brief pause ensued and then the hum and lightning crack filled the air as the whip landed with full fury across the woman's flesh leaving an identical crimson stripe beneath the first. Only a flexing of her fingers , the scratching by the long pointed fingernails against the wooden post, a whimper escaping from her lips and the brief stamping of her bare feet on the wooden deck betrayed her suffering.

I had yet to see a woman endure more that five full force strokes of such a destructive whip administered by a strong man yet Jezebel had received seven before her gasps and moans began to be heard by the crowds of onlookers surrounding the sides of the platform. Despite the cold north wind sweeping through the narrow streets and across the square the voluptuous torso was glistening with sweat and her curly black hair wilted and fell upon her forehead like s dying shrub.

I am sure that by the seventh stroke Jezebel's flesh burned as though her back was being held against a blazing fire. Five parallel bars of crimson had marked her flesh and two had cut across the five from the right shoulder blade to her waist. Where the stripes crossed blood began to seep down in rivulets onto the fabric of her skirt.
She had not rewarded the huge whip handler of the gawking crowd with a scream or plea for mercy but tears flowed from her eyes over her cheek bones and frothy spit dripped from the corners of her gaping mouth as her lungs filled and expelled in gushing gasps as surely the flames of fire raged across her back.

The whipping ceased when the brutish whip handler saw me raise my hand. He shook his head almost in disbelief that I would stop the woman's punishment so soon. The crowd of men leering emitted a collective groan of disatisfaction also as I pushed the naked maiden at my feet aside and stood up from the chair.

I carried the sllver flagon of wine provided for my enjoyment in my hand as I walked to the post holding Jezebel. I closely examined the wounds created by the whip and slowly ran a finger over the welts. The woman gasped and her body shivered in response to my touch. She uttered some words in a language I failed to understand but perhaps some eastern dialect. Was she asking for mercy or cursing me? I pressed the edge of the wine flask against her ruby lips which allowed her to gulp down a goodly portion but she instead spit it out at me and glared with defiance.

The crowd cheered when I loosened the sash holding up her skirt and the fabric slipped over her shapely thighs and crumpled at her feet. Her thick firm buttocks and the abundant thatch of black curls covering the rise of her pubic mound were exposed adding to the woman's shame and humiliation I was sure.

"In my broken French accented English in a vernacular the whip handled would understand I said " Do not spare her arse or her dugs." . I returned to my chair and wrapped the robe across my body. The naked slave girl slid on her knees to cower at my feet fearful that she too might incur my wrath and also be whipped. I felt her tiny hand carefully lift my cock and once again felt her warm tongue caress and lick my ball sac.

The whipping of the swathy skinned woman continued with the lash ripping the skin across the plump ass cheeks and firm thighs. The gyrations of the naked body became ever more strident and she extended her arms, pulled back on the wrist ropes and pushed against the post with her feet leaving her pendulous breasts to hang away from the protection of the wood. It was a mistake she would repeat. When her body fell back she received a stroke of the whip across both of the fleshy melon sized globes.

The unearthly scream from Jezebel rose above the din of the crowd of men and women milling around the stage when the whip descended down across the top of her right breast, acoss the curve of her belly then buried in the bushy triangle of her mound and beneath laying open a scarlet stripe on the outer flaps of her cunt.

It was too much and Jezebel slumped onto the ropes and as her head sagged against the post her legs splayed back and wide shamelessly displaying the slit of her cunt while a stream of piss flowed down staining onto her crumpled skirt and the wooden deck with yellow fluid.

The whip as always defeated even the strongest of women and for Jezebel her defiance resulted in far more suffering than she would have received had her will been broken earlier.
With the olive skin of her naked body amply convered in a maze of scarlet stripes and in places oozng blood she was left tied to the post as the giant whip master refreshed himself with a flagon of beer and I relaxed into the chair as the blonde maiden once again began to suckle of my manhood.

The enchanting young woman with the braided flaxen hair was to be whipped next.
Thank you Laura for this extremely sexual and erotic whipping of Jezebel. I wish I was in her place, maybe then I would extinguish partly my masochism firing inside my lustful sinful body. I would beg to be whipped harder and with no mercy.... from my tongue will come out only phrases like " please don't stop whip me more, more, I am Cumming, make me suffer more, make my bleed.... "
Whipped naked to blood chained to a whipping post in front of hundred of people is the ultimate dream of every masochist whore like me. For me it isn't enough.. It must be combined with crucifixion to satisfy my hardcore masochist nature.

Last edited:
Thank you Laura for this extremely sexual and erotic whipping of Jezebel. I wish I was in her place, maybe then I would extinguish partly my masochism firing inside my lustful sinful body. I would beg to be whipped harder and with no mercy.... from my tongue will come out only phrases like " please don't stop whip me more, more, I am Cumming, make me suffer more, make my bleed.... "
Dedicating the chapter to you.

That was a nice touch from @Laura1949! :)

Well the members of CF must understand that Laura practically writing a story of Jezebel's whipping she wants to put me in her place... So enjoy my torture... If anyone has any proposition for torturing me he is welcome
Yes I wrote that chapter for you because I know that you would like to read about a severe whipping. More to come...thank you for the kind words.

Yes I wrote that chapter for you because I know that you would like to read about a severe whipping. More to come...thank you for the kind words.
That's right... Reading extreme whipping stories make me horny so I inflict to my sinful body extreme bloody whipping. I fantasize now that I am a sinful nun at a convent who endures extreme torture and whipping because she is masochist and as punishments...also she is sentenced to crucifixion to be purified and to cary the sins of humanity.. Been alone today I will whip myself... If Laura publishes a new chapter the self whipping will be at least bloody...with nipple piercings

Last edited:
Friends and readers, I need help. I am having a problem writing the next chapter of my story Agetha and Agnes 1485.
Agnes is hanging upside down between two whipping posts and is sentenced to a public whipping of five whip strokes between her wide spread legs .
I have considered three scenarios.
1. Comte de Tours offers to intercede on her behalf if she will accept his offer to become his mistress and move to France.
2. Comte de Tours intervenes so that the whip is thinner and lighter
3. Agnes receives the full force heavy whip between her legs.

Which scenario would you prefer?
I have written this so far;
Comte de Tours continued the following in his journal

It is very difficult for a woman to watch as another woman is whipped and especially if she is also going to whipped unless , of course she is enjoys or desires such treatment. In my vast experience whipping women I have only encountered two who experience the sexual fulfillment while being lashed. Evidence is usually found by examining the woman between her legs and look for signs of her juices emitted when in lust.

After the brutish whip master,who I was afterwards informed was named Gareth and was a blacksmith by trade, quenched his thirst with three flagons of ale he and his two helpers took the limp naked body of Jezebel from the post and carried her from the platform and handed her over to a man who I assume to be her husband.

In the interim I arose once more from my seat and pushed the concunbine away and walkded to whether the tall bald woman was suspended between the posts upside down. I wanted to examine the woman's cunt and see if she had become aroused by watching the whipping of Jezebal. I probed with my hand past the scarred outer flaps past the inner pink folds and into her gaping slit and with little effort I discovered that her canal was loose and dry. I had no ever seen a woman's little cock so large or hanging from it's hood and it had obviously been stretched and burned at sometime in the past.

The woman groaned and pleaded for me to stop in a manner of voice only an educated woman of hight society would use "Please kind Sir, do not touch me on my private parts for I am a chaste woman."
I had assumed that the woman was a whore and her cunt was so well used and loose that few men would have use for it.
"My lady you have been subjected to torture pray tell me for what crime.? "I asked.

As I looked down at her magnificent jugs she craned her neck and gaze up at my face with eyes dripping with tears and seeing my garbs realized that I was a man of means and possibly influence. "Please my LORD....please spare this old woman the punishment I am to receive." and as she sobbed she pleaded "have mercy my Lord I have done no wrong.I confessed under torture and have received fifty five lashes on this very spot on St.Cripin's last. My ability to enjoy a man was destroyed in the torture chamber and the whip will destroy my womanhood completely. Please Sir...help this innocent woman.

I rarely feel compassion for a woman who is to be whipped but I was enchanted by the beauty of this mature woman and thought that I would take her as a mistress and bring her to France as a lover despite her cunt being of little use. Five strokes of that brutal whip would lacerate the tender flesh of her cunt rendering it useless. I pondered my dilemma and finally asked.
"My dear Lady should I interceded successfully on your behalf you must agree to accompany me to France and become my mistress and promise never to deny my sexual advances. How say you?

I say she must receive the remaining 5 lashes and becoming a public maso whore of the town, which means she will offer her holes free to all the men of the town who will sexually abuse her and once a week she will be whipped publicly chained at the whipping post receiving 40 lashes of the nail barbed whip.... She is a masochist so she wants it and deserves that treatment. When her body is almost destroyed she will be crusified with real nails...
OH MY GOD! Not an unexpected response. No it will not end that way. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom