Agetha and Agnes 1485

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mrs. Laura it's your story of course. I just said my humble version according to my hardcore masochism, which makes me horny and is my deepest desire if I was at the place of the Lady.... Kisses❤
I appreciate your thoughts and opinions. I still hope that you enjoy the story as it unfolds. No need for the formality of Mrs. just plain Laura is fine.

dslv80, My request for comments on how Agnes will be treated seems to been limited to just you so far. I had hoped for more interest but I accept that my writing talent is lacking. Knowing your taste in heavy masochism I will write the story so that Agnes receives the five whip strokes on her cunt with the heavy whip. The result will not be pretty but for you I will make it very graphic and hope that you enjoy. Thanks

dslv80, My request for comments on how Agnes will be treated seems to been limited to just you so far. I had hoped for more interest but I accept that my writing talent is lacking. Knowing your taste in heavy masochism I will write the story so that Agnes receives the five whip strokes on her cunt with the heavy whip. The result will not be pretty but for you I will make it very graphic and hope that you enjoy. Thanks
You writing is very erotic and lustful, reading your stories makes me very horny. Many times when I don't have my master or mistress to torture and whip me, I whip myself due to your stories till I bleed and cum...

Last edited:
You writing is very erotic and lustful, reading your stories makes me very horny. Many times when I don't have my master or mistress to torture and whip me, I whip myself due to your stories till I bleed and cum...
I really wish you would not tell us that! I would hate to hear of anyone hurting themselves or causing themselves to be hurt by others as aa result of reading a story which I have written. Please don't!

I really wish you would not tell us that! I would hate to hear of anyone hurting themselves or causing themselves to be hurt by others as aa result of reading a story which I have written. Please don't!
Ok sorry.. But you must understand that just like lady Agatha got horny while being whipped, the same do I, we speak about consent and desire to be tortured, I am a masochist, I crave for it...

Last edited:
@dsl
Another chapter written on a gloomy cold rainy afternoon I dedicate this to my loyal reader dslv80. Enjoy and thank you for comments good and bad.

Excepts from a journal kept by the Compte de Tours in 1485 while serving as special envoy to King Edward V11.

I consider myself a connoiseure of the whipping of females and have been fortunate to have witnessed up close or particiated on many occasions to the whippings myself. Indeed in my personal lfe I regularly whip my wife, my daughters, my maid and the serfs working my estate.
My experience has convinced me one can predict with considerable accuracy how a woman will react to a the pain created by a whip when she receives her first stroke.

A stubborn woman will offer little in the way of response even if the whip stroke is severe and causing her considerable torment.. She may resist vocalising for several or even many whip strokes that follow but if the whipping is long and the strokes laid upon her body are heavy she will break into song. The whip always wins.

On the other hand a woman who screams or begs after only the first stroke is showing lack of moral fibre and as the whipping progresses with become even more shrill and vocal in response to the agony of the lash.
It gave me great joy to have been allowed to witness at close quarters the flagellation of three women at the City of York on a cold All Souls Day in 1485. The honor bestode on me to determine how many whip strokes two of the women received was unexpected.

Even before the whppings were to commence I was provided with the means to clear my loins of lustfull thoughts provided by a naked and very comely slave girl skilled in the art of fellatio so as not to distract me from the entertainment with lustful thoughts although that was only a wishful dream as the whipping of the first woman began.

The first woman chosen to receive a whipping was the olive skinned woman whose name escapes me so I will call her Jezebel.
A woman of unusual beauty both in face and body she had been stripped naked to her waist and had been bound wth her front facing the oak post. The sides of her breasts being large and full were also found to be available to receive the lash as it curved around the contours of her lovely bared back.

The gigantic bear like man wielding the heavy leather whip was, surprisingly, for his size as agile as a cat, and skilled in the application of the lash as I was soon to observe.

I had raised my arm for the punishment to begin and that first whip stroke was laid across the bare shoulders of the unfortunate woman. The well muscled right arm holding the thong sprang forward as the right leg lunged ahead carrying the twisting force of his massive torso to the strength of the whip stroke. A hum, not unlike that of as awarm of angry hornets, followed by the crack of the whip across the woman's flesh was so loud that some onlookers unfamiliar with public whippings looked to the clouds in the sky for a flash of lightning.

I was not surprised that as the woman's body pressed against the post and her arms jerked on the ropes binding her wrists in response to the sudden and agnonizing pain she uttered barely a sound. She was going to be a woman with a stubborn disposition and quite frankly I admire a woman with this nature because the break down of her resolve will progress slowly.

The first whip stroke across the muscles of Jezebel's back created a one inch wide scarlet stripe but the skin had not broken nor did blood flow.
A brief pause ensued and then the hum and lightning crack filled the air as the whip landed with full fury across the woman's flesh leaving an identical crimson stripe beneath the first. Only a flexing of her fingers , the scratching by the long pointed fingernails against the wooden post, a whimper escaping from her lips and the brief stamping of her bare feet on the wooden deck betrayed her suffering.

I had yet to see a woman endure more that five full force strokes of such a destructive whip administered by a strong man yet Jezebel had received seven before her gasps and moans began to be heard by the crowds of onlookers surrounding the sides of the platform. Despite the cold north wind sweeping through the narrow streets and across the square the voluptuous torso was glistening with sweat and her curly black hair wilted and fell upon her forehead like s dying shrub.

I am sure that by the seventh stroke Jezebel's flesh burned as though her back was being held against a blazing fire. Five parallel bars of crimson had marked her flesh and two had cut across the five from the right shoulder blade to her waist. Where the stripes crossed blood began to seep down in rivulets onto the fabric of her skirt.
She had not rewarded the huge whip handler of the gawking crowd with a scream or plea for mercy but tears flowed from her eyes over her cheek bones and frothy spit dripped from the corners of her gaping mouth as her lungs filled and expelled in gushing gasps as surely the flames of fire raged across her back.

The whipping ceased when the brutish whip handler saw me raise my hand. He shook his head almost in disbelief that I would stop the woman's punishment so soon. The crowd of men leering emitted a collective groan of disatisfaction also as I pushed the naked maiden at my feet aside and stood up from the chair.

I carried the sllver flagon of wine provided for my enjoyment in my hand as I walked to the post holding Jezebel. I closely examined the wounds created by the whip and slowly ran a finger over the welts. The woman gasped and her body shivered in response to my touch. She uttered some words in a language I failed to understand but perhaps some eastern dialect. Was she asking for mercy or cursing me? I pressed the edge of the wine flask against her ruby lips which allowed her to gulp down a goodly portion but she instead spit it out at me and glared with defiance.

The crowd cheered when I loosened the sash holding up her skirt and the fabric slipped over her shapely thighs and crumpled at her feet. Her thick firm buttocks and the abundant thatch of black curls covering the rise of her pubic mound were exposed adding to the woman's shame and humiliation I was sure.

"In my broken French accented English in a vernacular the whip handled would understand I said " Do not spare her arse or her dugs." . I returned to my chair and wrapped the robe across my body. The naked slave girl slid on her knees to cower at my feet fearful that she too might incur my wrath and also be whipped. I felt her tiny hand carefully lift my cock and once again felt her warm tongue caress and lick my ball sac.

The whipping of the swathy skinned woman continued with the lash ripping the skin across the plump ass cheeks and firm thighs. The gyrations of the naked body became ever more strident and she extended her arms, pulled back on the wrist ropes and pushed against the post with her feet leaving her pendulous breasts to hang away from the protection of the wood. It was a mistake she would repeat. When her body fell back she received a stroke of the whip across both of the fleshy melon sized globes.

The unearthly scream from Jezebel rose above the din of the crowd of men and women milling around the stage when the whip descended down across the top of her right breast, acoss the curve of her belly then buried in the bushy triangle of her mound and beneath laying open a scarlet stripe on the outer flaps of her cunt.

It was too much and Jezebel slumped onto the ropes and as her head sagged against the post her legs splayed back and wide shamelessly displaying the slit of her cunt while a stream of piss flowed down staining onto her crumpled skirt and the wooden deck with yellow fluid.

The whip as always defeated even the strongest of women and for Jezebel her defiance resulted in far more suffering than she would have received had her will been broken earlier.
With the olive skin of her naked body amply convered in a maze of scarlet stripes and in places oozng blood she was left tied to the post as the giant whip master refreshed himself with a flagon of beer and I relaxed into the chair as the blonde maiden once again began to suckle of my manhood.

The enchanting young woman with the braided flaxen hair was to be whipped next.
@dslv80 isn’t your only fan here, Laura! I pray you continue in any way you wish, I rather like the idea of the Comte taking pity on her, and wishes to have what remains of her sex preserved.

But she hasn’t served her full sentence of 60 lashes, and so the Lords of York demand she received the final 5! To be laid on by the Comte himself- but by his request sparing her sex, for his later pleasure. He enjoys their suggested compromise of laying the lash so the tip cuts her vulnerable inner thighs, the lash biting into her exposed thighs- 2 strikes per side… the final strike is from behind, the tip accurately finding her anus as she screams in agony, but at last released into the care of the Comte upon whom her destiny depends. Will she become his faithful servant to slake his lusty desires or will she become his new whip Whore? Only her behavior and self debasement will determine that answer…

@dsl

@dslv80 isn’t your only fan here, Laura! I pray you continue in any way you wish, I rather like the idea of the Comte taking pity on her, and wishes to have what remains of her sex preserved.

But she hasn’t served her full sentence of 60 lashes, and so the Lords of York demand she received the final 5! To be laid on by the Comte himself- but by his request sparing her sex, for his later pleasure. He enjoys their suggested compromise of laying the lash so the tip cuts her vulnerable inner thighs, the lash biting into her exposed thighs- 2 strikes per side… the final strike is from behind, the tip accurately finding her anus as she screams in agony, but at last released into the care of the Comte upon whom her destiny depends. Will she become his faithful servant to slake his lusty desires or will she become his new whip Whore? Only her behavior and self debasement will determine that answer…
Actually you read my mind on that. It is precisely what I had in mind. I am neither a masochist or a sadist but I am a submissive and this sometimes get me to act in ways contrary to the better angel of my unbringing and morals and I fall into the dark side to apease someone who gives me attention that I crave. I hope you understand this word salad.

Actually you read my mind on that. It is precisely what I had in mind. I am neither a masochist or a sadist but I am a submissive and this sometimes get me to act in ways contrary to the better angel of my unbringing and morals and I fall into the dark side to apease someone who gives me attention that I crave. I hope you understand this word salad.
I think most of your fans read your work hoping to hear your own word and feelings. We want to read the story that pleases you, and of course are quite capable of dreaming up our own segues to satisfy our own fantasy desires as we wish.

Think of it as you light a spark by sharing the writing you want to write. Where that spark takes the reader is up to them. Ideally reading someone else’s writing will inspire our own.

Your writing inspires me. I don’t actually want to have you write towards my own fantasy because that’s what I like to do! Of course it’s fun to write for our fans, I love that chapter you wrote for @dslv80 but it was still very much your own work. Ultimately I think most writers here are writing to please themselves. Oh I’m just like you, I crave readership but feedback is a precious commodity. It pays not to be too expectant and especially for those of us “newer” authors (I include myself as “new” despite contributing for over 3 years) our exposure is generally low at the outset,

Treasuring your fans and feedback is important but I think it’s a trap to try and chase that affection. Accept it when given, celebrating like you did by dedicating a chapter is awesome, but understand it’s your own uniqueness that will keep people coming back to savour your enjoyable stories…

PS how was that for word salad? :roflmao:

@dsl

I hope that the story continues with Lady Agnes become his whip whore. Because except serving him as a sex slave she will be whipped regularly and she will finally discover that she actually is a masochist. She will beg him to mistreat her, to whip her daily because it's the only way she feels ultimate pleasure and satisfaction. Gradually all the members of the estate will use her as a sex slave and whip slave. Kisses❤❤❤

I think most of your fans read your work hoping to hear your own word and feelings. We want to read the story that pleases you, and of course are quite capable of dreaming up our own segues to satisfy our own fantasy desires as we wish.

Think of it as you light a spark by sharing the writing you want to write. Where that spark takes the reader is up to them. Ideally reading someone else’s writing will inspire our own.

Your writing inspires me. I don’t actually want to have you write towards my own fantasy because that’s what I like to do! Of course it’s fun to write for our fans, I love that chapter you wrote for @dslv80 but it was still very much your own work. Ultimately I think most writers here are writing to please themselves. Oh I’m just like you, I crave readership but feedback is a precious commodity. It pays not to be too expectant and especially for those of us “newer” authors (I include myself as “new” despite contributing for over 3 years) our exposure is generally low at the outset,

Treasuring your fans and feedback is important but I think it’s a trap to try and chase that affection. Accept it when given, celebrating like you did by dedicating a chapter is awesome, but understand it’s your own uniqueness that will keep people coming back to savour your enjoyable stories…

PS how was that for word salad? :roflmao:
Of course the writer writes according to his inspiration. But he will also want his story to be accepted by a big number of readers and from people who have, like me, extreme and revolutionary fantasies and wishes. Because the revolutionary aspects always lead us to improve ourselves and seek for better satisfaction and pleasure. In this forum I'm not the only person who is extremely masochist obsessed with being whipped and tortured, there are a lot also other members as I have seen... whith more extreme wishes..

Of course the writer writes according to his inspiration. But he will also want his story to be accepted by a big number of readers
Not necessarily, of course writers want to be read, but inspirational writing usually comes from within a person.
and from people who have, like me, extreme and revolutionary fantasies and wishes. Because the revolutionary aspects always lead us to improve ourselves and seek for better satisfaction and pleasure.
Ah, but such writers can also inspire others to greatness too!
In this forum I'm not the only person who is extremely masochist obsessed with being whipped and tortured,
That’s true, I share similar desire and express it both in fantasy writing as well as RL roleplay… i know your desire very well indeed, because I share very similar motivation.
there are a lot also other members as I have seen... whith more extreme wishes..
Yes indeed there are, and is one of the reasons I am here!
:azote::azote::aplastao:

Thank you for your comments. Perhaps this conversation should be in a separate thread?
I do not write for attention. I have been writing and drawing pictures of my fantasies for a very long time before the internet and all during my marriage without my husband ever being aware. The Agetha story is the first time that I have posted any of my stories online. It was written for my own pleasure and never expected that it would be received so positively. I will try to maintain my focus in that regard and continue to write about fantasies that arouse me and if others find enjoyment so be it. I am venturing into aa new territory since discovering that I am not alone.
I never wrote about myself but almost always about a woman of my age and physical features but also about friends, acquaintences or even strangers I might see at a shop or at work. Being bisexual these characters are both men and woman .
In the Agetha stories Agetha is described like I see myself in a mirror and Agnes is a very good friend who has also been a lover on occasion so I have seen her naked and know her features intimately.
Thanks for all your kind words and advice.

Of course the writer writes according to his inspiration. But he will also want his story to be accepted by a big number of readers and from people who have, like me, extreme and revolutionary fantasies and wishes. Because the revolutionary aspects always lead us to improve ourselves and seek for better satisfaction and pleasure. In this forum I'm not the only person who is extremely masochist obsessed with being whipped and tortured, there are a lot also other members as I have seen... whith more extreme wishes..
May I have kindly the link to this story ? I read a partial, I was not able to find the whole novel. Tks.

Thank you for your comments. Perhaps this conversation should be in a separate thread?
I do not write for attention. I have been writing and drawing pictures of my fantasies for a very long time before the internet and all during my marriage without my husband ever being aware. The Agetha story is the first time that I have posted any of my stories online. It was written for my own pleasure and never expected that it would be received so positively. I will try to maintain my focus in that regard and continue to write about fantasies that arouse me and if others find enjoyment so be it. I am venturing into aa new territory since discovering that I am not alone.
I never wrote about myself but almost always about a woman of my age and physical features but also about friends, acquaintences or even strangers I might see at a shop or at work. Being bisexual these characters are both men and woman .
In the Agetha stories Agetha is described like I see myself in a mirror and Agnes is a very good friend who has also been a lover on occasion so I have seen her naked and know her features intimately.
Thanks for all your kind words and advice.
Laura1949: I find this story to excellent! Probably the Best I have following on this site. Your attention to detail and maintaining your discipline to recreating the time period is superb. I also find the English medieval or Aristocratic period subject matter the best.. genre for fantasy’s to be based in. Also I find your character use of older females to be.. well refreshing and sexy. I am a divorced man in my mid-fifties, but I have always found the mature female to be much more desirable! Actually dating or fooling around with women 4-5 years or more older than me when I was in High School. These events taking place 37 +/- years ago, I am sure the statute of limitations would protect these woman from any persecution, furthermore I would never bring any such things upon them back then or now! I Loved every minute of it! I have written a few fantasy stories myself (none to the caliber of your masterpiece)! I too also incorporate people I meet or see out about in my daily life, it makes it so much more interesting and.. sexier.. would be another word to describe it. One last item of adoration for your stories: finding out a female is the author of this story brings the sexiness level & my desire level to be new high. Thank You!

Laura1949: I find this story to excellent! Probably the Best I have following on this site. Your attention to detail and maintaining your discipline to recreating the time period is superb. I also find the English medieval or Aristocratic period subject matter the best.. genre for fantasy’s to be based in. Also I find your character use of older females to be.. well refreshing and sexy. I am a divorced man in my mid-fifties, but I have always found the mature female to be much more desirable! Actually dating or fooling around with women 4-5 years or more older than me when I was in High School. These events taking place 37 +/- years ago, I am sure the statute of limitations would protect these woman from any persecution, furthermore I would never bring any such things upon them back then or now! I Loved every minute of it! I have written a few fantasy stories myself (none to the caliber of your masterpiece)! I too also incorporate people I meet or see out about in my daily life, it makes it so much more interesting and.. sexier.. would be another word to describe it. One last item of adoration for your stories: finding out a female is the author of this story brings the sexiness level & my desire level to be new high. Thank You!
OMG! I am overwhelmed with gratitude. I am nearly 20 years your senior and it is so gratifying to have someone appreciate that at least some of the fetish fantasy stories, images and videos can include more mature women although I must be pushing the upper limit for desirability. :) I will continue to do my best and have been sorting out how best to continue the Agetha and Agnes story so please be patient. I truly appreciate your kindness.

Last edited:
An other chapter which I hope you find enjoyable.

Comte de Tours continued the following in his journal:

It is very difficult for a woman to watch as another woman is whipped and especially if she is also going to whipped unless , of course she is enjoys or desires such treatment. In my vast experience whipping women I have only encountered two who experience the sexual fulfillment while being lashed. Evidence is usually found by examining the woman between her legs and look for signs of her juices emitted when in lust.

After the brutish whip master,who I was afterwards informed was named Gareth and was a blacksmith by trade, quenched his thirst with three flagons of ale he and his two helpers took the limp naked body of Jezebel from the post and carried her from the platform and handed her over to a man who I assume to be her husband.

In the interim I arose once more from my seat and pushed the concubine away and walked to where the tall bald woman was suspended between the posts upside down. I wanted to examine the woman's cunt and see if she had become aroused by watching the whipping of Jezebal. I probed with my hand past the scarred outer flaps past the inner pink folds and into her gaping slit and with little effort I discovered that her canal was loose and dry. I had no ever seen a woman's little cock so large or hanging from it's hood and it had obviously been stretched and burned at sometime in the past.

The woman groaned and pleaded for me to stop in a manner of voice only of a high borne woman of nobility albeit merely a baroness. I distinctly recall her words that she spoke in the dialect of Normandy "S'il you plais Monsier ne me touchez pas sur la vagin."

"My lady you have been subjected to torture pray tell me for what crime.? "I asked.

As I looked down at her magnificent jugs she craned her neck and gaze up at my face with eyes dripping with tears and seeing my elegant garbs realized that I was a man of means and possibly influence. "Please my Lord" she addressed me formally " please spare this old woman the punishment I am to receive." and as she sobbed she pleaded "have mercy my Lord I have done no wrong.I confessed under torture and have received fifty five lashes on this very spot on St.Cripin's last. My ability to enjoy a man was destroyed in the torture chamber and the whip will destroy my womanhood completely. Please Sir...help this innocent woman.

I rarely feel compassion for a woman who is to be whipped but I was enchanted by the beauty of this mature woman and thought that I would take her as a mistress and bring her to France as a lover despite her cunt being of little use.
Her mouth would provide me with great pleasure as would her ass . Five strokes of that brutal whip would lacerate the tender flesh of her cunt rendering it useless. I pondered my dilemma and finally asked "My dear Lady should I interceded successfully on your behalf you must agree to accompany me to France, if Lord Sheriff can be persuaded to annul your indenture. You must agree to become my mistress and promise never to deny my sexual advances. How say you? "

Her reply surprised me. " In vows before God at my marriage I promised to honour and obey my husband. I will take no man within me who is not my husband . and will not commit adultery my Lord and must refuse. I accept that I must be whipped." Agne's reply to my offer was rejection and therefore she was to have her sex destroyed unless I could intercede with a request that a thinner and lighter whip be used on her. It would be a pity to see the lovely cock vessel destroyed by the heavy whip.

I requested an audience with the High Sheriff and he graciously left his dias from which he and his Lady and entourage were watching the whippings. I humbly requested that the two women be whipped with a thinner and lighter lash. His answer was for me disappointing but he did allow that the slender young woman receive her whipping with a less severe whip. He seemed not amused that I had also requested like mercy for the older woman but grantled my request, although reluctantly.

To my great delight he suggested that if I wished I would have the honor of not only selecting a whip but also to be the one applying it to Lady Agnes and the young woman but with Agnes I was limited to no less five strokes as demanded by the court. I was cautioned by the High Sheriff that the mob would become dangerously unruly if my whip strokes were deemed too soft and my very life was in peril if a riot were to ensue.

I hastely agreed and was overcome with emotion for my fortuitous good fortune aware also that to appease the crowds I must apply the lash with sufficient force to mark the bare flesh and to elicit cries and pleas for mercy from the two women.

The bare chested brutish giant was not happy that I had accepted the Sheriff's appointment and glowered at me with malice in his eyes and cursed my person as "that fucking frog "as he departed down the steps of the high platform. The gawking throng responded with shouts and curses of disappointment when news spread the woman would be spared a whipping by the muscular blacksmith and it was the relatively diminuitive me who would administer the two whippings.

Additional guards were dispatched from the Sheriff's personal guard to restore order. I became acutely aware that the mob expected no mercy to be bestowed on the old woman who was viewed by most to be a traitor. My failure to soundly and convincingly apply the whip to the woman's cunt would very likely result in me being physically harmed.

The young blonde woman I discovered was a shepherdess who allowed a milk cow to enter upon the lands of the Duke of York and consume some pasturage without consent and was brought to York for punishment by her father who had been forced to pay a fine of one groat. Feelings ran high that she should be whipped with more leniency than Lady Agnes de Lacy because she a young and handsome lass and her offence was trivial.

The jeers and curses subsided when two fearsome looking brutes dressed in heavy leather aprons and recognized by many of the onlookers as dungeon keepers
appeared on the stage carrying between them a wooden beam from which hung a variety of whipping implements hung by leather or rope straps on wooden pegs inserted into the beam. None suited my taste and all were crudely made straps made of leather or knotted rope held by brass or iron rivets to bare wood handles. I longed for the fine supple braided whips that were far away in my castle on the Loire.

I selected the strap with the narrowest width of about two thumbs width and two man's arms length. It had the thinnest thickness and was not stiff from lack of use. It would most certainly cut open the skin if applied with a strong arm but I had no intent to use that much force on either woman.

I swung the thong in the air to test its suppleness and to show the leering faces that I had chosen this instrument and the jeering stopped with only a few malcontents shouting disapproval. I saw the lined face of a woman of middle age garbed in a woolen dress shrieking at me with tears pouring from a grief stricken face.

I barely can understand the Yorkish dialect learning my English from a London tutor but I understood enough to realize the old hag was the mother or even perhaps grandmother of the fair maiden who I was about to scourge with the whip. Her pleas to show mercy were difficult to hear but the old woman was soon dragged away beyond my hearing.

I approached the post to which the half naked lass was bound and gripped her by the flaxen colored braided hair and pulled her head back away from the wooden beam. Her blue eyes were open and tear filled. The poor woman had witnessed the horrific whipping of the dark skinned woman and her body was shuddering with fear.
Her mouth moved but nothing more that croaks emerged. She had been rendered speechless. I was soon going to see how speechless she would become when the agony of the whip crossed her unblemished bare shoulders.

I handed the whip to the naked girl still kneeling beside the chair whose arms outstretched to receive it and I carefully removed my velvet doublet. I placed it on the velvet cushioned chair beside the young concubine and then jerked my white linen undershirt over my head and added that to the outer garment .

Bared to the chest I flexed my chest muscles and bent my forearm to display my firm biceps and show that I was no weakling. I took the leather lash from the slave girl's hand and stepped towards the half naked woman chained facing the post with her forehead resting against the unyielding roughly hewn oak.

I draped the lash over my right shoulder and held the haft in my right fist and simply brought my arm down hard as I extended my arm and bent my torso to give the lash impetous and force. As my arrm dropped the leather strap flew through the air silently but made a loud slapping sound as it struck the womans back between the shoulder blades and the hollow of her spinal column. Her head tossed back as her torso slammed into the post and she screamed from the sudden agony as the lash thudded on the planks.

I drew the thong back and repeated the motion of placing the leather over my shoulder and once again dropping my arm. down and forward.
The whip made long crimson vertical wheals that brought tiny beads of blood to the surface on the unblemished back. The whip did not sing in the air nor make a sound like the crack of lightning as did the braided whip used on the unfortunate Jezebel.

From the reaction of the fair buxom maiden the agony was as intense as any whip would feel and more than any pain she likely ever imagined. Her shrieks carried out over the heads of the chattering mob below and surely must have drifted down the narrow streets of the nearby Shambles and echoed from the walls of the looming Minster each time the lash cut a trail of scarlet across the flesh.

I pitied the poor lass but I had agreed to perform the task and did so with enthusiasm and perverse pleasure not least because the sight of the motions of her near naked body as she jerked her torso away from the post causing the luscious breasts to swing and sway once again aroused my manhood.

I laid more strokes vertically and skirt slowly slid down over her plump ass cheeks much to the enjoyment of the ogling men and she stamped her feet to alleviate her agony which only added to the eroticism.

With each stroke of the whip the wailing of the old woman began anew and continued far off at the back of the crowd surrounding the stage until a cudgel rose and descended upon her head silencing her.

I continued the whipping until I was exhausted from the effort. I walked the short distance to the post and lifted the maiden's head back to look once again into her lovely face. It was a face that could only have been made by a woman in the throes of extreme anguish. Her blue eyes stared as if she was lost in a trance, tears no longer flowing. Snot dripped from her nostril that flared with every heaving of her chest. Her mouth was agape and her lips were quivering as if trying to speak as foamy saliva dripped down onto her chin and spilled onto her breasts.

We both had had enough and the mob seemed satisfied both by the severity of the whipping and my performance. I motioned to the two soldiers standing on either side of he stairs leading to the platfrom and instructed them to remove the maiden from her chains and take her from the stage and return her to the care of her father and a young man standing by with with tears flwoing down his cheeks who I assumed to be the woman's fiance or lover.

I had spared the shepherdess the whip across her tits by the manner in which I applied the lash. Her ass cheeks fared better than her back but still wore broad scarlet welts were exposed where the skirt had been slid from her broad hips hat would make sitting difficult in the many days ahead.
I watched as the two big men carried the half naked maiden between them by her upper arms. Her head sagged forward and her breasts swayed beneath her like the udders of her milk cows.

Her skirt caught on a sliver in one of the planks and the fabric tore from her legs revealing thick pink flaps of her virgin pudendum and a wispy mat of flaxen curls over the soft bulge of her mons. My cock grew hard at the sight and the bulge in my tight trousers was so obvious that I was the subject of much laughter and comments including from women who made obscene gestures with there hands and lifted there skirts to show me their cunts.

What remained to be done was the five stroke cunt whipping of the disgraced Lady Agnes who I observed was now hanging silent. The strain on her body from being suspended for many hours stretched wide by her legs and hanging upside down was more than even this sturdy woman could withstand and she had fainted.
I asked that a bucket of water be brought to see if the sudden wetness would revive the woman sufficient to receive the punishment.

Back
Top Bottom