AI generated images

Go to CruxDreams.com
You are welcome to make such additions for my sake. Great, then I don't have to do it myself for now. But please don't overdo it, I want to be able to recognize my pictures.
I'll post more pictures. I'm thinking about outsourcing the picture upload outside the forum - anonymously, of course - and then posting a link. I'm annoyed by the speed and file size restrictions here. But I would have so many pictures to show. Does anyone have a good suggestion?
Use nails and less lioncloths!!!

You are welcome to make such additions for my sake. Great, then I don't have to do it myself for now. But please don't overdo it, I want to be able to recognize my pictures.
I'll post more pictures. I'm thinking about outsourcing the picture upload outside the forum - anonymously, of course - and then posting a link. I'm annoyed by the speed and file size restrictions here. But I would have so many pictures to show. Does anyone have a good suggestion?
Thank you. "don't overdo" could be a limitation to my fantasy. If you want you can check my editing ( by graphic tablet and picture editing sw ) here

Thread 'Bloody Golgotha++' https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/bloody-golgotha.11248/

Are they overdoing for you ?

Thank you. "don't overdo" could be a limitation to my fantasy. If you want you can check my editing ( by graphic tablet and picture editing sw ) here

Thread 'Bloody Golgotha++' https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/bloody-golgotha.11248/

Are they overdoing for you ?
Weeellll. How dare I restrict the work of a creative mind? We're all doing something creative and artistic here, just with that special kink. I've learnt that you have to give people the space they need when they start being creative. And to be honest, adding blood and murder instruments to an image is more of a craft than just typing a few lines of text into an AI programme. Moreover, I'm very honoured that you asked me at all. So, let the blood splatter, and take my sexy victims really hard! At the moment I'm quite ill due to an operation. But as soon as I'm well again, I'll be playing around with the graphics tablet in my Photoshop again, keyword: tearing the last shreds of fabric from the skin...

Attachments

• 1000067837.jpg
    1000067837.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 199
"Ill weeds grow apace", they say. In my sickbed, I can develop my prompts in a completely relaxed manner. When I'm healthy, all I do is work anyway. There's no time for CF. That's why I haven't posted anything for a long time.

Attachments

• 1000068087.jpg
    1000068087.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 1000068085.jpg
    1000068085.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 120
"Ill weeds grow apace", they say. In my sickbed, I can develop my prompts in a completely relaxed manner. When I'm healthy, all I do is work anyway. There's no time for CF. That's why I haven't posted anything for a long time.
Especially love the second one :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom