Aliaa Elmahdy's Crucifixion In Tahrir Square

Go to CruxDreams.com
And here is the picture that sparked the controversy.

aliaa-elmahdys-photo-that-caused-the-controversy.jpg

I think you'll all agree that she is really beautiful.

Since Aliaa Elmahdy posted this, hundreds of women across the world have posted nude images in support of her cause, even in and around the middle east - in fact even a number of Israeli women came out in support of her, which is in of itself somewhat surprising and shows the world once and for all that being a woman transcends both religion and politics (both traditionally male-dominated sections of society).

that being a woman transcends both religion and politics (both traditionally male-dominated sections of society).

And what are we making here, but a bit hidden...though we(women) are
too often under male-domination also here...

And here is the picture that sparked the controversy.

View attachment 69001

I think you'll all agree that she is really beautiful.

Since Aliaa Elmahdy posted this, hundreds of women across the world have posted nude images in support of her cause, even in and around the middle east - in fact even a number of Israeli women came out in support of her, which is in of itself somewhat surprising and shows the world once and for all that being a woman transcends both religion and politics (both traditionally male-dominated sections of society).
That was, and is, a wonderful, and even for some brave, thing for the women to do. Here is a picture of the Israeli women being nude to support Ms. Elmahdy:
article-0-0EDF452800000578-456_634x422.jpg

And what are we making here, but a bit hidden...though we(women) are
too often under male-domination also here...
Fear not my sweet Messaline, for I am now here to protect any and all beautiful women from all those over-zealous guys.

Of course, I don't know who is going to protect you from me....smiley-evil.png

Did they really crucify that poor girl?
Apparently not, though there were a lot of rumours around at the time that this did indeed take place. I believe she is living in Sweden now as a political refugee.

There is an interesting article about her on Wikipedia;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliaa_Magda_Elmahdy

Here's a larger hi-res version of the photo.

Aliaa-Magda-Elmahdy-nude-30.jpg

Women all over the world hail her as a true heroine of womens' rights, and the fact that she, as an Egyptian national, managed to get women in Israel to be on her side must be nothing short of terrifying for the male-dominated establishment in those more conservative countries around the world.

Go girl!

Apparently not, though there were a lot of rumours around at the time that this did indeed take place. I believe she is living in Sweden now as a political refugee.

There is an interesting article about her on Wikipedia;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliaa_Magda_Elmahdy

Here's a larger hi-res version of the photo.

View attachment 69004

Women all over the world hail her as a true heroine of womens' rights, and the fact that she, as an Egyptian national, managed to get women in Israel to be on her side must be nothing short of terrifying for the male-dominated establishment in those more conservative countries around the world.

Go girl!
She is a very brave girl.

Fear not my sweet Messaline, for I am now here to protect any and all beautiful women from all those over-zealous guys.

Of course, I don't know who is going to protect you from me....View attachment 69003

When a man want to torture me, I see in first who is he; all men are not allowed to that!:cool:
If it's a woman, the door is entirely open....so, no need to be protected from you, DarkPrincess...
I hope that you've a nice dungeon, lost in the dark forest of Wales....:rolleyes:
Your devoted Messa

When a man want to torture me, I see in first who is he; all men are not allowed to that!:cool:
If it's a woman, the door is entirely open....so, no need to be protected from you, DarkPrincess...
I hope that you've a nice dungeon, lost in the dark forest of Wales....:rolleyes:
Your devoted Messa

And thus began Messa's final tale for she had forgotten that warning hail:

Truly is it said, the female of the species is deadlier than the male ;)

"... is more deadly than the male"

The most frightening thing about the video is the sense of being (almost) the only female​
in that enormous crowd of men.​

Thanks for the Kipling :D, I like alas I always struggle to read his Victorian prose :( him and Dickens I find just about impenetrable wheras normally i read with ease.

As to the Tahrir thing...there was that case of the CBS journalist Lara Logan and her ordeal. That was a brutal attack and she was only saved because a group of local woman got a hold of her and refused to let go till the soldiers and her camera crew came rescued her.

Your devoted Messa
The dungeon could get crowded but safe we shall be ... for the Princess holds the Wolves at bay!

Your devoted Messa

Yes indeed my dungeon is nice, though not as big as I would like - I would like this one; :)

MyDreamDungeon01.jpg

And I would like it in a nice castle like this;
(This is a real castle in Wales - Castell Coch (The Red Castle in English). It's actually a Victorian-era folly but was built on the site of a derelict medieval castle. It's just a 20-minute drive from where I live :)

Castell_Coch_Stormy.jpg

That reminds me - I need to pick six good numbers for tomorrow night :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom