Go to CruxDreams.com

witchwhore

Spectator
I: What is happening to me?

My name is Alice and I am a young Lady, who just started her way in life. I am working as a maid for a local farmer in my city. He does not pay me much, but it is still better than nothing. With the money I earn, I support my father. I still live with him, because I did not find an appropriate husband for me so far. But I am only 22 years old and my father says, with my blonde hair, blue eyes and my attractive figur, I am a very beautiful woman and will have no worries to find myself a man. On the contrary, I must be careful, that men won't get dangerous to me, which is a problem for women like me. How right he is I will find out today. I assume my beauty is the reason for what will happen in a few moments.
The farmer I am working for had asked me to go down to the city and the market to buy potatoes, eggs, lettuce and a few other ingredients that I should cook later that day. It is the middle of Octobre and the winter is about to came, you could foresay that easily. The meadows are frozen in the mornings and it is very cold. The farmer's daughter had to take his horses and his carriage today, so I had to walk down to the city. I hurried over the market and bought everything as quick as possible, because it is so cold and I do not enjoy this weather. Now I am walking back to the farm and I am already out of the city. Only ten minutes footway left and I am at the farm and can warm myself up in front of the fire, before preparing the meal. Behind me horses and a carriage approaches and I walk down the road to let the travelers pass. Then I turn and see, what kind of carriage this is. A cage carriage approaches with several women inside. An unconvenient feeling rises inside me and I don't want to watch at the captured women. I don't know where to watch, so I just stare at the ground until this carriage is gone. But that is a mistake. The carriage does not disappear. Too late I recognize, that it stops next to me and the guards descend from it to walk towards me. When I see them walking to me with fierce eyes I am getting scared.

"Hey, what do you...", I start but I cannot finish the sentence. One of them hits me very hard in the face and I drop the basket with the food in shock. The eggs breaking on the floor and for a moment, my greatest concern is, if the farmer will be angry with me. But then my arms are hurtfully hard hold tight behind my back and someone put my wrists in heavy iron shackles. In this moment I realize terrified, that I am getting arrested here.
"What is happening? What have I done wrong?" I try not to panic, but it is difficult. This situation is very bad.
"The city guard is supposed to bring you to the prison. Everything else you will be told there."
As my shoes and socks are taken away, I try no longer to fight back. Even if I have done nothing wrong it is not a good idea to start a fight with the city guard. It would not support my reputation as an innocent person and I would have no chance of winning anyways.
Now heavy shackles are placed around my ankles as well. Walking is very hard with those. As I am lead to the carriage, I feel the bitter coldness on my feet. Inside the cage, I am forced to sit down on the ground.
"Put your head, against those bars, you slut", says a guard in a cold, aggressive voice. I cannot believe, what I am hearing. How can he call me this terrible word? But once again, I decide that it would be better, to not talk back.
Around my neck a steel ring is shackled, which is then again chained with a very short chain to the bar. With my hands behind my back and my neck chained like that, I can hardly move. Was that necessary? I am a normal farm maid, not a dangerous murderer. The carriage rumbles off, now with one prisoner more - me - and I wish I would be rid of that ring around my neck. With every rumble, it rubs very hurtfully, because it is so tight, that it even is not very easy to breathe. I look at the other women as good as I can and see that they all are totally scared and some even sob. I am very afraid too, but I have no urge to cry. As soon as I am in the prison, I will answer the questions I am asked, make my point clear and tonight I will be at the farm again. The farmer won't be pleased, that I lost the food, but it is not my fault.
After 15 minutes, we finally reach the prison and I am glad. By now, I am so cold, especially my naked feet, that it hurts. Before the gates, we stop. The door of the carriage is opened and my ring unlocked.
"Out there, you sluts", somebody yells. One after another of us climbing down the carriage. When it is my turn, I fell over, because it is difficult to climb down the carriage with shackled feet and I land on the cold, hard ground. Somebody grab me under the arms and pull me back on the feet. "Are you stupid, to walk you whore?" As a punishment I am getting a punch on the head.
This hostile atmosphere makes me sick and I feel dehumanized, being hurried around like cattle. I am ordered to move through the prison doors as something terrible is happening. A woman behind me suddenly panics and try to run away, but soldiers on horses are behind her, capturing her again in a few seconds. Then the poor woman is being pushed down on the ground by three soldiers. Two more come and take her left leg. One is holding it tight, while the other stamps on it hard. With an ugly sound, I hear the breaking of the bone. A few seconds later, I also hear the right leg breaking. A terrible fear rise in me now. They had just broken both legs of a woman, just for trying to escape. These men are brutal. Am I really safe?
The guards lead us through the gates in a row, the screaming woman with the broken legs is carried over the floor. Inside there is an entrance hall with windows, but somehow it is still pretty dark and intimidating. I can't wait to leave this horrible place. In front of all of us, there are a man with brown hair, beard and muscles of around 36 and a young pretty black haired woman of maybe 28. They are talking with the guards about what the women are here for and in which cell they should be brought and then the women are lead away, one after another. Finally, it is my turn.
"Uhm, excuse me..." I start but the man interrupts me.
"Name?" He is talking to the guard, who is giving my name. "Arrested for witchcraft, take her down to the second lowest floor, near the torture chamber."
A shock runs through all my body, making me feel numb. Now I do start panicking. From one moment to another. I had to remember the words I just heard. Witchcraft... torture chamber... I have to explain myself immediatly. "Please Sir..."
"Off to the dungeon with that whore", he says coldly and a guard grab me by the arm, walking through corridors and he does not care if I am able to keep his pace. My shackled feet allowing me only limited space to walk and I am more falling than walking. I am pushed downstairs into deep levels, where the only light is coming from torches. Finally, the guard is leaving the stairs and drags me through the corridor. Left and right are barred cells and in them I see more captured women and all of them are in a horrible state. Dirty, bloody, some unconscious (or dead???) and I wonder, if this is going to happen to me. In front of an empty barred cell we stop. The guard is taking out a knife from his pocket and cuts all my clothes of from me. Entirely naked I stand there. It is the most humiliating situation in my entire life and I am horrible embarrassed. I can't look this man in the eyes. But I can feel, how his greedy stare is examining my naked tits and ass.
"In there with you" he barks at me finally.
Sir please", I say with shaking voice. "This is a mistake. I am an innocent maiden, I swear."
He ignores me, grabs my naked flesh and pushes me into the small cell. I try to stay on my legs, but once again, the chains around my feet are to short and I fall down. He is grabbing the chain between my hands, dragging me to the wall and attach it to another chain hanging from the wall. Now my hands are shackled above my head and I sit defenseless in the corner. He leaves my cell and shut the barred door, leaving me behind. Now I am in this place. A witch. With my naked skin, I feel the dirty stone all around me and the icy coldness. I can't stop shivering, I am so cold. A rat is walking around in my cell and I feel disgusted. From the other cells around me, I hear women sob and now I can't hold it back longer. I lower my head and tears running down my face. Suddenly a woman starts to scream. Her voice is so full of pain and terror, that it shudders me. This must be coming from the torture chamber. I realize that they are going to do this to me as well and my screams will thunder through this corridors as well. In this moment it becomes clear to me, in what a dangerous and terrible situation I am. And that makes me sob even heavier

I will be in much pain before this is over I guess :D
By the qay, my name is really Alice and I always inagined myself as the victim of the inquisition. This is why the main character has my name and why the story is written in the Me-perspective. I can better imagine RESLLY being that and therefore relate more to my story

It looks like, the inquisitioner has to make his targets for the running year!
"There is heresy in this society, and we have an estimation of the extent of it! So, the caught of witches and heretics must be accordingly, otherwise, the inquistioner has not performed enough in hunting them and will be relieved of his position!"
(a bit like some today's fraud combating bodies work).

I will be in much pain before this is over I guess :D
By the qay, my name is really Alice and I always inagined myself as the victim of the inquisition. This is why the main character has my name and why the story is written in the Me-perspective. I can better imagine RESLLY being that and therefore relate more to my story
In that case, I cannot wait to hear your screams as they echo through the chambers

Last edited:

My name is Alice and I am a young Lady, who just started her way in life. I am working as a maid for a local farmer in my city. He does not pay me much, but it is still better than nothing. With the money I earn, I support my father. I still live with him, because I did not find an appropriate husband for me so far. But I am only 22 years old and my father says, with my blonde hair, blue eyes and my attractive figur, I am a very beautiful woman and will have no worries to find myself a man. On the contrary, I must be careful, that men won't get dangerous to me, which is a problem for women like me. How right he is I will find out today. I assume my beauty is the reason for what will happen in a few moments.
The farmer I am working for had asked me to go down to the city and the market to buy potatoes, eggs, lettuce and a few other ingredients that I should cook later that day. It is the middle of Octobre and the winter is about to came, you could foresay that easily. The meadows are frozen in the mornings and it is very cold. The farmer's daughter had to take his horses and his carriage today, so I had to walk down to the city. I hurried over the market and bought everything as quick as possible, because it is so cold and I do not enjoy this weather. Now I am walking back to the farm and I am already out of the city. Only ten minutes footway left and I am at the farm and can warm myself up in front of the fire, before preparing the meal. Behind me horses and a carriage approaches and I walk down the road to let the travelers pass. Then I turn and see, what kind of carriage this is. A cage carriage approaches with several women inside. An unconvenient feeling rises inside me and I don't want to watch at the captured women. I don't know where to watch, so I just stare at the ground until this carriage is gone. But that is a mistake. The carriage does not disappear. Too late I recognize, that it stops next to me and the guards descend from it to walk towards me. When I see them walking to me with fierce eyes I am getting scared.
"Hey, what do you...", I start but I cannot finish the sentence. One of them hits me very hard in the face and I drop the basket with the food in shock. The eggs breaking on the floor and for a moment, my greatest concern is, if the farmer will be angry with me. But then my arms are hurtfully hard hold tight behind my back and someone put my wrists in heavy iron shackles. In this moment I realize terrified, that I am getting arrested here.
"What is happening? What have I done wrong?" I try not to panic, but it is difficult. This situation is very bad.
"The city guard is supposed to bring you to the prison. Everything else you will be told there."
As my shoes and socks are taken away, I try no longer to fight back. Even if I have done nothing wrong it is not a good idea to start a fight with the city guard. It would not support my reputation as an innocent person and I would have no chance of winning anyways.
Now heavy shackles are placed around my ankles as well. Walking is very hard with those. As I am lead to the carriage, I feel the bitter coldness on my feet. Inside the cage, I am forced to sit down on the ground.
"Put your head, against those bars, you slut", says a guard in a cold, aggressive voice. I cannot believe, what I am hearing. How can he call me this terrible word? But once again, I decide that it would be better, to not talk back.
Around my neck a steel ring is shackled, which is then again chained with a very short chain to the bar. With my hands behind my back and my neck chained like that, I can hardly move. Was that necessary? I am a normal farm maid, not a dangerous murderer. The carriage rumbles off, now with one prisoner more - me - and I wish I would be rid of that ring around my neck. With every rumble, it rubs very hurtfully, because it is so tight, that it even is not very easy to breathe. I look at the other women as good as I can and see that they all are totally scared and some even sob. I am very afraid too, but I have no urge to cry. As soon as I am in the prison, I will answer the questions I am asked, make my point clear and tonight I will be at the farm again. The farmer won't be pleased, that I lost the food, but it is not my fault.
After 15 minutes, we finally reach the prison and I am glad. By now, I am so cold, especially my naked feet, that it hurts. Before the gates, we stop. The door of the carriage is opened and my ring unlocked.
"Out there, you sluts", somebody yells. One after another of us climbing down the carriage. When it is my turn, I fell over, because it is difficult to climb down the carriage with shackled feet and I land on the cold, hard ground. Somebody grab me under the arms and pull me back on the feet. "Are you stupid, to walk you whore?" As a punishment I am getting a punch on the head.
This hostile atmosphere makes me sick and I feel dehumanized, being hurried around like cattle. I am ordered to move through the prison doors as something terrible is happening. A woman behind me suddenly panics and try to run away, but soldiers on horses are behind her, capturing her again in a few seconds. Then the poor woman is being pushed down on the ground by three soldiers. Two more come and take her left leg. One is holding it tight, while the other stamps on it hard. With an ugly sound, I hear the breaking of the bone. A few seconds later, I also hear the right leg breaking. A terrible fear rise in me now. They had just broken both legs of a woman, just for trying to escape. These men are brutal. Am I really safe?
The guards lead us through the gates in a row, the screaming woman with the broken legs is carried over the floor. Inside there is an entrance hall with windows, but somehow it is still pretty dark and intimidating. I can't wait to leave this horrible place. In front of all of us, there are a man with brown hair, beard and muscles of around 36 and a young pretty black haired woman of maybe 28. They are talking with the guards about what the women are here for and in which cell they should be brought and then the women are lead away, one after another. Finally, it is my turn.
"Uhm, excuse me..." I start but the man interrupts me.
"Name?" He is talking to the guard, who is giving my name. "Arrested for witchcraft, take her down to the second lowest floor, near the torture chamber."
A shock runs through all my body, making me feel numb. Now I do start panicking. From one moment to another. I had to remember the words I just heard. Witchcraft... torture chamber... I have to explain myself immediatly. "Please Sir..."
"Off to the dungeon with that whore", he says coldly and a guard grab me by the arm, walking through corridors and he does not care if I am able to keep his pace. My shackled feet allowing me only limited space to walk and I am more falling than walking. I am pushed downstairs into deep levels, where the only light is coming from torches. Finally, the guard is leaving the stairs and drags me through the corridor. Left and right are barred cells and in them I see more captured women and all of them are in a horrible state. Dirty, bloody, some unconscious (or dead???) and I wonder, if this is going to happen to me. In front of an empty barred cell we stop. The guard is taking out a knife from his pocket and cuts all my clothes of from me. Entirely naked I stand there. It is the most humiliating situation in my entire life and I am horrible embarrassed. I can't look this man in the eyes. But I can feel, how his greedy stare is examining my naked tits and ass.
"In there with you" he barks at me finally.
Sir please", I say with shaking voice. "This is a mistake. I am an innocent maiden, I swear."
He ignores me, grabs my naked flesh and pushes me into the small cell. I try to stay on my legs, but once again, the chains around my feet are to short and I fall down. He is grabbing the chain between my hands, dragging me to the wall and attach it to another chain hanging from the wall. Now my hands are shackled above my head and I sit defenseless in the corner. He leaves my cell and shut the barred door, leaving me behind. Now I am in this place. A witch. With my naked skin, I feel the dirty stone all around me and the icy coldness. I can't stop shivering, I am so cold. A rat is walking around in my cell and I feel disgusted. From the other cells around me, I hear women sob and now I can't hold it back longer. I lower my head and tears running down my face. Suddenly a woman starts to scream. Her voice is so full of pain and terror, that it shudders me. This must be coming from the torture chamber. I realize that they are going to do this to me as well and my screams will thunder through this corridors as well. In this moment it becomes clear to me, in what a dangerous and terrible situation I am. And that makes me sob even heavier
A great start to your story. I'm sure you'll soon be subjected to some sublime tortures; inquisitors are no amateurs! Get ready to suffer.

An interesting start for sure. Very evocatively written.

Does Alice often walk to and from town on her own? The roads can be dangerous for a young woman alone - as shown!

I also find her claim that this "must be due to her beauty" strange and arrogant - perhaps if she had noted all the prisoners in the cage were pretty, but she does no such thing, and indeed doesn't seem to describe them much at all. (Or try to talk to them, or them to her...)

Oh, and speaking of lack of description - hearing what the prison looks like from the outside might make it seem more fearsome.

I do wonder on what grounds Alice was actually accused - and how the guards knew where to find her - but I suppose we'll probably find out in time.

Anyway, good work!

I see more captured women and all of them are in a horrible state. Dirty, bloody, some unconscious (or dead???)
I hope they are Dead..
In my mind all the torture I read and see here leads to the their death
The new prisoners having to share a cell with the naked corpse of a victim.

Beautiful writing x
Please continue.....some torture to death would make my day!!! :)

I hope they are Dead..
In my mind all the torture I read and see here leads to the their death
The new prisoners having to share a cell with the naked corpse of a victim.

Beautiful writing x
Please continue.....some torture to death would make my day!!! :)
Yes ! In my mind too. The claim of the arrest of these heretics and witches is their torture to death even stated reason..

II: Dungeon keep
I don't know, how long I am already locked up in this cell. Probably days. But in this deep levels of the prison, there are no windows. It is impossible to say for me, when the sun rises. I have absolutely no idea if it is day or night right now. Once again I walk up and down my cell, but I can only make 5 steps from the wall until I reach the barred door. This cell is empty and I can't get out. I rattled the barred door countless times, in the senseless hope that a wonder would occur and it suddenly would open, allow me to leave. But I am stuck here, like a cat in a cage. With every step I take, the chains around my feet are rattling. But I need to walk, because it warms me up. The prison cells are terrible cold and all my clothes had been taken away, not even a blanket I have been given. All the time, it is so cold that it hurts. I wish I could lay my arms around me, but my hands are chained as well. They really placed me in a miserable situation here.
I need to piss again. I walk in the left corner of the dungeon, sit down and let it go. It is so disgusting. I did this whenever I had to piss since I had been incarcerated and I felt really pathetic whenever I had to do it and so do I know. But the worst situation was when I had the urge to shit. I tried to hold it back, I screamed into the corridor that I need to go to the toilet, but I have been ignored. When I couldn't hold it any longer, I had no choice but shitting on the floor of this already filthy place. Then I sat against the bars and sobbed as I never did before. Oh God, what a situation. I am accused of witchcraft and would be tortured. I am hold captive under the worst conditions imaginable and I could not help myself in any way. And I doubt that the guards will be nice to me. And then the screams... all the time, I hear heartbreaking, painful screams from a few corridors away, where the torture chamber is. Even right now.
"OH God", I hear the voice of a woman shrieking. "No! Please not! Have mercy! Don't do this to me, please! Oh God, no! NOOOOOOO!!!!" I don't know what they are doing to that poor girl right now, but her scream sounds as if they are ripping her into pieces. I sit down against the barred door again. I am not going at the other end of my cell again, because it is covered with my piss and shit. I lay my head in my hands and do not dare to think, what they would do to me.
Suddenly I get angry. This is unfair. In a stream of wrath, I get up and rattle on the barred door heavier then ever before. "Let me out", I yell into the dark corridors. "I want to get out, right now!" I hear steps coming closer and a guard appears, walking toward my cell. I take a step back and then he stands on the other side of the door.
"Why do scream around here, you slut? Keep your voice for the torture chamber!" Then he opens the door, walking into my cell. He looks around. "God, it stinks here. "What the hell did you do here, you rotten filth?"
My anger is gone. Now I am scared again and more than that, embarassed. Here I stand, locked in chains and naked, only a few inches away from my own shit on the floor and this guy sees me like that. "Get down on the floor", he barks at me. Slowly, shivering, I kneel down. "I am leaving your cell now for a moment. When I come back, you will not have moved. Try to run for it and I break your feet."
Then he is leaving my cell, the barred door whide open. Clearly, he is tempting me to try to run for it, only to catch me again and hurt me. It is useless, since he is maybe just around the corner. So, I stay on my knees, until he comes back with a bucket of water and something that looks like a grey, rotten, tattered piece of robe. He places both before me. "Clean your mess up, you disgusting whore!"
I take the robe, make it wet with water and crawl to the corner, where my shit lies. As I clean it up, I smell the horrible stench and want to puke, but hold it back. It would only mean, that the dungeon becomes even dirtier. And it already is the most terrible place to live in. When I am done, I go to the other corner, where I pissed. The smell was not that bad as in the shit corner, but much more intense, because I needed only one time to shit, but had to piss very often. So, I tunk the robe in the brown water and clean up the stenching puddle on the ground. It is so disgusting and I feel awful to live in my own feces like a dirty animal, but what choice do I have?
Finally, after a lot of disgusted gaggling of mine and the ongoing feel to throw up, I am done. Down on my knees I turn around and lay the robe back into the once clear and shiny water, that was now brown and smelly. "I am done".
Without further words the guard takes the bucket and is about to leave the cell. "Excuse me", I say in a weak voice. He stops and look at me. "It is so cold. Can I have clothing or a blanket?"
He takes the robe out of the bucket and throw it onto me. I let out a disgusted sound and would have to gag again, when this now wet, stenching, filthy thing lands on me. I take it with two fingers and throw it away from me. Now not only naked in total coldness, but also wet, I am shivering again.
Suddenly, the guards stands before me and kicks hard into my stomach. I make a deep sound of pain, hold my belly and sit on the wall of the dungeon, not able to move. This hurts. "You unthankful slut", he insults me. "I give you clothing and you toss it away! You are unthankful and not worth of living!" Those words hurt almost as bad as his kick. I feel so low. "Are you hungry, slut?"
Oh God, yes. My stomach hurts from emptyness and I need food so bad. I cannot speak, I still am moaning in pain, so I just nod. "Well, after you prooved yourself so unthankful, you will not receive anything again for free from me. You want to eat? Then you need to work for it." I do not know, what he is up to.
" What do you want?" I hope he does not hear the fear in my voice. But he just stands above me, smiling. It doesn't matter if I am in fear or not. I am all in his hands, at his mercy and he knows that.
"Stand up, turn to wall and let me fuck you in your pretty little asshole!" I remember how my father warned me of dangerous, naughty men, that would misuse me. One of them is standing right here before me. And again this terrible thought. I am not only helpless to him, but also in need of his mercy. His dick in my ass is a horrible imagination, but what choice do I have? I am starving. Slowly, I stand up, turn around and bow forward. My ass is now stretched out to him.
"Yes, that is what you want, you little whore!" His hands grab my legs hard and suddenly, with brutal force, his dick finds it's way into my unfucked little asshole, that is way to tiny for this. The penetration hurts really bad and I start to scream. This makes the guard even more naughty and he is going totally insane, fucking me with the heavyness of a bull. I wish it would be over. Nevermind food, this is horrible. I try to shake him off, but I have no chance, he holds me in my position like an iron shackle. I never should have allowed him this. I should have stayed hungry. But now I am painfully raped into my butt and it is terrible.
He yells and I feel his hot cum shooting up my ass. He pushes me away and I fall on the floor, right into the corner where I pissed. My face is turned to the wall and I just keep there lying. I hear that something is dropped on the floor. "You really are good to fuck! I guess you are one of Satans best whores! I hope I can do that again before you die." Then he leaves, closing the barred door and lock me in in the dungeon again. I don't know, how long I just lay there emotionless. It is at least half an hour, before I realize, how much I hate myself. Let me fuck like a cheap hooker for a bit of food. If I had any feel of dignity left in this dungeon, it is gone now and I start to sob. After another hour, I have the power to turn on the floor and look at my reward. It was one rotten apple. I gave up my virginity for this. I cuddled together to maybe get a bit warmer, my skin was totally cold everywhere. Somehow, I got ripped out of my beautiful life and landed in the hell on earth. And the worst was still about to come - the torture chamber

Back
Top Bottom