All Nuns Should Be Stripped And Whipped....

Go to CruxDreams.com
That was rather caressing, you are right!
I like the last scene, seems to be a naughty girl as well ;)

obviously not Dominican or Order of Punishment and Penance. She wouldn't be smiling at minute three. Nice clip...

t

What was that he was using at first? It looked like some kind of clear plastic rod. At least it did seem to leave marks.
That was religious ecstasy. Couldn't you tell?:D

"The rod did seem to leave red marks" - just very faint ones. Not nearwhere hard enough effort to satisfy any of the sluts on this site.;)
The "nun" seemed to be getting off by rubbing her pussy on the cross, in between each stroke - obviously loving it.:D
The cunt and tit whipping brought one the real ecstasy - I've always been a tad dubious about " religious ecstasy" - seems erotic ecstasy is nearer to the mark. Perhaps I'm just a cynic.:cool:

a geekish point: ecstasy, ek-stasis, was 'being outside oneself', a state of changed consciousness that might be brought about by intensive meditative practices (or drugs), and indeed the sense 'as if it wasn't happening to me, I was "outside" it' is sometimes reported by torture victims.

In those forms, it's not necessarily an intensely pleasurable experience, as it is in the usual, looser sense of 'erotic ecstasy', though I agree that some accounts of religious ecstasy (Theresa of Avila, Catherine of Sienna, perhaps some of my Virgin Martyrs) suggest a strong fleshly erotic element!

In those forms, it's not necessarily an intensely pleasurable experience, as it is in the usual, looser sense of 'erotic ecstasy'!

Some of the spanking models (Pandora Blake for one) have said that, whilst they don't always enjoy the actual punishment, it is the feeling afterwards :) (Endorphin release) that really keeps them submitting themselves.

There is a thin line between religious & sexual ecstasy. Maybe, no line at all.
Here's how St Theresa of Avila described one of her ecstatic visions:
I saw in his hand a long spear of gold, and at the point there seemed to be a little fire. He appeared to me to be thrusting it at times into my heart, and to pierce my very entrails; when he drew it out, he seemed to draw them out also, and to leave me all on fire with a great love of God. The pain was so great, that it made me moan; and yet so surpassing was the sweetness of this excessive pain, that I could not wish to be rid of it...

Back
Top Bottom