Altered States - New Story By Jedakk

Go to CruxDreams.com
cat cowers in the corner of her prison cell in total darkness, groggy, dropping off to sleep only to be awakened by the horrific sounds of torture coming from the torture chamber on the other side of the wall of her cell. She imagines a naked woman being stretched on a rack, screaming in agony as her limbs are slowly torn out of joint. Terrified, disoriented, unable to distinguish fantasy from reality, with no idea how long she's been there, she wonders if her turn is coming.

Joe, Doc and Jim, meanwhile, are congratulating each other. Their plan is working. By the time they crucify her, she won't know which way is up any more. And her mind will be pliable, easy to guide into the altered state of consciousness where cat wants to go.

catherine
I awoke in the darkness with a start, disoriented, confused and frightened, my mind foggy. I didn’t know where I was, how I got here.

Was it real, or a nightmare? Did I dream that I was kidnapped?

There was no frame of reference, no dim light under a door, wherever the door was. If there was a door somewhere. There was a wall next to me. I could feel that, cool, hard and solid, like concrete.

What woke me up? How long was I asleep?

Just then I heard a woman’s strident, painful scream. I was suddenly wide awake, listening. There was a sound of men’s voices, a woman sobbing, begging. I couldn’t make out the words. Then the woman was shouting “No! No! No!” and then she screamed over and over, there was more sobbing and begging, and then men’s voices. It sounded like an interrogation, like they were torturing her.

What the hell? That couldn’t be real! And yet… it sounded so real! Oh fuck, what is happening to me? Where am I?

I jerked when the woman let out another long, painful scream, hugged myself. My mind began to clear a little and I began to try to sort reality from dream.

This is something my Master organized, isn’t it? Those men who took me, they were part of our group, weren’t they? They must have been! Please God let it have been them!

I couldn’t see anything, but I was still sitting on straw on the floor, leaning against the stone wall of the cell they put me in. I was still naked under the blanket I had wrapped around me. None of that had changed.

I realized that no matter where those sounds were coming from, I was scared. Take away my blanket, and just like that, I’d be completely vulnerable to… whatever it was they were doing to that woman. I shuddered despite myself.

The voices, screams, sobs and begging along with the creaking of ropes and metallic clanking went on for some time. And then there was just the woman’s sobbing and moans of pain. Like the men had left her alone to suffer, chained to whatever horrific torture device they were using on her.

Images formed in my mind of a woman, naked and stretched on a rack in a fire-lit torture chamber, glowing red-hot irons in a brazier that she could lift her head a little and see, ready to be used on her whenever her torturer returned. That could be any moment or it could be hours, she couldn’t know. Meanwhile, her terror would build and build, the ache of fear on top of the agony of the rack. I felt it myself, just imagining it, the sizzle of glowing iron on smooth skin, the smell of burning flesh.

Is that what they’re going to do to me? I wondered. Am I next?

The rack was one of the things that truly terrified me. They could turn the crank on that until they pulled your arms and legs out of joint. They could cripple you for life. They could literally tear you apart if they wanted. No, I didn’t want to experience that, not at all.

I was so tired. I fell asleep to the sound of the woman’s moaning and dreamed dreams of being tortured myself, jerking awake from time to time at real or imagined sounds, always on edge.

Joe
“That worked,” Doc said. “Her pulse shot up all at once, and so did her respiration. You shocked her wide awake and now she’s frightened.”

“Now where did you get that?” I asked Jim. “Damn, that first scream even made me jump!”

“Natalie Portman and Javier Bardem in an old movie called ‘Goya’s Ghosts,’ the strappado scene. Or at least that’s what I started with. I had to edit it to make it longer for cat’s benefit. I think some of it came from ‘Flash Gordon,’ a scene where Dale Arden gets tortured by Ming the Merciless!” Jim said with a grin.

“No kidding!” I laughed. “Damn, sure sounds like the real thing! How’s she doing now?” I asked Doc.

“Her pulse and respiration spiked, then dropped some,” Doc said. “She’s definitely anxious, probably scared. She’s probably on the edge, getting to be unsure what’s real and what’s not. And now her sleep’s been interrupted and she doesn’t have any way to measure the passage of time.”

“She’ll be confused as hell,” I said.

“Yeah, and this is only the beginning. That sedative she got in the wine is playing a part too. Her pulse and respiration are dropping off now, probably falling asleep again. We’ll give her a little time to settle into it then wake her up again.”

“This is going great!” I said.

catherine
I was dreaming that I was about to be nailed to a cross when I was awakened again by screaming and the sounds of torture. I listened for what seemed like a long time to the repeated cycles of agony and interrogation until they trailed off into sobs and moans, then were cut off suddenly by the sound of a closing door. I drank some water from the bottle, then felt around and used the bucket to pee. I stood up to stretch in the darkness and wondered again how much time had passed.

Is this even the same day? I wondered. How long have I been in here?

I settled myself in the corner of my cell again, wrapped in my blanket. This time I tried lying down on the straw, stuffing the bag they’d put over my head with straw to make a pillow.

Fuck me, I am so… drowsy! I thought, it’s all I can do to keep my eyes open!

I kept dropping off to sleep, but then I’d be jolted awake by the sounds of agonized screaming. In my foggy state, barely able to stay awake, I lost track of how many times I was awakened like that or how much time had passed.

Will they come and take me, do whatever that is to me? Will that be me screaming?

I fantasize about being crucified, but as agonizing and horrible as it would be to die on the cross, there are plenty of tortures that utterly terrify me. Somehow I drifted off to sleep again.

I awoke when I heard the metallic snap of a padlock opening, some scraping sounds, and the creak of the door to my cell opening. The light of the candle lantern was blinding after so long in the dark. Without thinking, I scrambled into the corner of my cell, cowering in fear.

The man was dressed like the ones who took me away. Was it last night? Yesterday? I didn’t know how much time had passed any more. My mind was so foggy; I wasn’t sure what was real. His eyes, barely visible, looked out from the holes in the black bag he wore over his head, stared at me for a long moment, appraising, measuring. I shivered under my blanket.

Is he sizing me up for torture? I thought, thinking about how I’ll look stretched out naked on that rack they have in the torture chamber next door?

He stooped to place the bowl and a bottle he’d brought on the floor. He stepped back, the light receding with him, the door closed, and I was once again in total darkness.

I crawled forward and felt carefully for the things he’d left. I could smell chicken soup and I realized that I was really hungry. The bowl was warm, and even though the soup was just chicken broth with no meat or noodles, it felt good going down. I carefully tipped it into my mouth and drank it right out of the bowl since there was no spoon. I left the empty bowl by the door and took the bottle with me as I retreated to my safe place in the back of the cell again.

Sitting wrapped in my blanket, the memory of being crucified naked outside the gates of Rome came back to me. I cringed as I remembered the agony of the nails in my wrists and feet, the crowd jeering at me, and the guard going to get his whip to flog my breasts just before I was snatched back to the present.

Could that have been real? When I was there, I thought that I’d dreamed my life here. Was I somehow in the body of that slave two thousand years ago, sharing in her experience as she died on the cross?

I must have fallen asleep again.

Joe
“She looks like a wild animal in there,” Jim said. “Cowering in the corner, staring at me like she was terrified.”

“She probably was,” Doc said. “She’ll get drowsy and disoriented now with what I put in the chicken soup. “Three o’clock this afternoon we’ll have her trial, put her to the question under torture.”

“Why don’t you get some sleep now too, Doc?” I put in. “Paul and Bob will be here in about fifteen minutes. Jim and I will bring them up to speed, then they can watch until it’s time. We all need to get some rest while we can.”

“Ok. Got the phone connected to the wireless power here with the app running that’s tracking her vitals. Tell them if it alarms, wake me up. Not that I’d expect anything now, we haven’t even begun to really stress her yet.”

cat cowers in the corner of her prison cell in total darkness, groggy, dropping off to sleep only to be awakened by the horrific sounds of torture coming from the torture chamber on the other side of the wall of her cell. She imagines a naked woman being stretched on a rack, screaming in agony as her limbs are slowly torn out of joint. Terrified, disoriented, unable to distinguish fantasy from reality, with no idea how long she's been there, she wonders if her turn is coming.

Joe, Doc and Jim, meanwhile, are congratulating each other. Their plan is working. By the time they crucify her, she won't know which way is up any more. And her mind will be pliable, easy to guide into the altered state of consciousness where cat wants to go.
It's no use asking for ideas Jeddak when we are being swept through caverns of invention.
This is terrific - full of terror.
Please don't nail her in am amphitheatre. For all that artists such a Damian have done, I cannot believe such scenes.
Crucify her in a sessorium outside a town or city.
I am eager to see what happens next

It's no use asking for ideas Jeddak when we are being swept through caverns of invention.
This is terrific - full of terror.
Please don't nail her in am amphitheatre. For all that artists such a Damian have done, I cannot believe such scenes.
Crucify her in a sessorium outside a town or city.
I am eager to see what happens next

Thanks! It's fun to guess what technologies we might have available in the future, and there's more yet.

I can assure you now that cat will NOT find herself crucified in an arena! Her fantasy is to be crucified outside the city walls in a hot, stinking place where the refuse of the city is hung on crosses to die. She'll get her wish, but there's more than that, of course.

Before we get to that, there'll be another scene where cat is interrogated before she is judged and her sentence pronounced. And for a Roman slave, interrogation must be done under torture.

Thanks! It's fun to guess what technologies we might have available in the future, and there's more yet.

I can assure you now that cat will NOT find herself crucified in an arena! Her fantasy is to be crucified outside the city walls in a hot, stinking place where the refuse of the city is hung on crosses to die. She'll get her wish, but there's more than that, of course.

Before we get to that, there'll be another scene where cat is interrogated before she is judged and her sentence pronounced. And for a Roman slave, interrogation must be done under torture.
OMG. I was forgetting that provision of Roman law.
By the time you are done, I doubt I'll forget it again.

Is this woman going to be the exchange? If so, it would be terrific. Cat, A nice looking young girl in exchange for a prostitute and murderer.

Exchange? Murderer? Uh, no. This story is not as simple as that.

You really shouldn't try to figure it out from the cast of characters; that was just for reference to help people keep the names straight. Be patient and all will be revealed in due time.

It's time for cat's interrogation, and as I've mentioned before, Roman law required that a slave's testimony be taken under torture. By the time the men come to take cat from her cell to her interrogation, she's groggy and terrified. She thinks they've come to put her on the rack, because that's what it sounded like they were doing to the woman whose screams she could hear through the wall. But as one of the men tells her, "racks are for pussies!"

And when cat finds out what they really are going to do to her, she's terrified.

This chapter is pretty long, so I'm breaking it into two posts, as I know this is challenging for readers whose first language is not English. FYI, we are about a third of the way through this story now - still a lot more for cat to experience yet!

Enjoy, and as always, feedback is welcome!

Chapter 7: The Interrogation
catherine
(June 14 3:00 PM)

They dragged me screaming to my feet groggy, disoriented, a lot like when I was taken from my bed. I’d been awakened so many times and had so many nightmares that I didn’t know whether this was real or not.

It has to be real, I thought, I can feel their hands on me!

My head was spinning, but a little clearer now.

The rack! They were going to put me on the rack, like that other woman I heard screaming. That was going to be me, screaming while they cranked it tighter, pulling my arms out of their sockets!

“No, please! No! Not the rack! Just… You don’t have to… Oh God, please let me wake up!” I was babbling, crying, panicked at the thought of what they were about to do to me.

“Rack?” The man on my left said, his voice muffled by the heavy black mask over his head. He sounded genuinely puzzled.

“Rack! Ha!” The man on my right said, sounding more sure of himself. “We don’t need no stinkin’ rack!”

What the hell? I thought. “Blazing Saddles”? Was I about to be tortured by a couple of fucking comedians? Wait, who do I know who uses that line?

“Right!” The first one said, picking up the second guy’s bravado. “racks are for pussies! We’ll show you what real torture is all about! We’ll do things to you that’ll make your mama hurt!”

“Dammit, shut up!” The other guy said, “you’re going to fuck this all up! What the hell kind of Romans say shit like that?”

“Well, what kind of a Roman would say ‘we don’t need no stinkin’ rack’?”

“Oh, for God’s sake, get that damned blanket off of her and let’s get her to her trial! Everybody’s fucking waiting!”

Everybody? Fuck me, what was about to happen? A trial? I thought.

I tried to hold onto my blanket, keep it wrapped around me, but the first guy, the one on my left, tore it out of my grasp and threw it on the floor.

“Please, let me keep it, I… I don’t have anything to cover myself!” I begged. I wasn’t pretending. I suddenly felt very insecure and vulnerable standing there naked with these masked men holding my arms. And “everybody”? How many people were there?

“You won’t be needing that where you’re going, bitch!” The guy on my right said gruffly. I could almost place the voice, but it was muffled underneath his black hood.

I was totally naked again. Well, I was for a minute until the second guy shook the straw out of the bag I’d been using for a pillow and pulled it down over my head. Then they tied my wrists together again behind my back and forced me to walk toward wherever I was going.

Which wasn’t very far. There really wasn’t any place we could be other than our basement, which meant they had walked me around the pasture and woods behind our house after they’d taken me from my bed, then had taken me down the basement stairs from the outside entrance. My cell, well there were a couple of possibilities, either the tool closet in the basement or a storage closet in the fallout shelter that you entered from the basement.

So they marched me around several turns, which probably didn’t exist, before they got me where they wanted me and removed the bag.

I blinked my eyes, trying to get used to the brightness after so long in the dark, sweeping my eyes around the room, which somehow didn’t look like our basement at all with our entire BDSM group standing around me.

Even though they had all seen me naked before, and I them, it was a shock to find myself standing exposed there with everyone looking at me. I flinched, wanting to cover myself, forgetting that my hands were tied behind my back. My shock was evident and it sounded like everyone there was laughing at me.

This is just the beginning, I thought. They’ll see me like this and worse the next few days.

All of them were dressed in Roman-style clothing, the men mostly in tunics and sandals, belted at the waist with a sash or cord. A few of the men, including my Master, wore a toga. I wondered how much trouble they’d had figuring out how to wrap it!

The women all wore either a chiton or peplos, just two rectangular pieces of cloth pinned together at the shoulders, belted below the breasts and allowed to drape. You couldn’t wear anything underneath those without having it show at the sides. All of them that I could see didn’t have anything but skin showing between the two halves of their dresses.

Despite my humiliation, I was moved that they’d done all this for me, just because of my fantasy. And now they were also here to see me suffer. I was about to be tortured in front of them. I hoped I could find the strength to stand what they were about to do to me.

My Master motioned to the men who had brought me in and said, “Prepare her for the question!”

I took a deep breath. It was about to begin.

The two men who had brought me from my cell had all removed the black sacks from over their heads. The time for hiding their identities from me was over. Jim and Ron – of course – I’d heard Jim say lines like that from “Blazing Saddles” before. Ron began untying my wrists. Jim and Paul, another of our members, moved to either side of me and each took one of the manacles hanging from a chain and a pully on the ceiling.

When my hands were free, they pulled my arms up and locked a manacle around each wrist. Then Ron cranked the handle on the winch mounted on the side of a post to my left and began pulling my arms up taut over my head until I was stretched out and standing on tiptoes.

I took a deep breath, preparing myself for the sting of the whip, not knowing where it would strike first. But there was more. They weren’t through with me yet.

Andrew walked around from behind me carrying a metal tray with objects on it that struck terror in my heart. There were wires and clips, and a rectangular plastic box the size of a cell phone with knobs and buttons on it that I knew must be a TENS unit. Most frightening of all was the clear plastic glass of water with the piece of sponge soaking in it and the wire trailing out over the edge of the glass. I guessed its purpose immediately.

“Fuck me!” I said, staring in horror. There was laughter and some jeering from the crowd.

I’m a slave. Whatever my Master orders me to do, I have to do it. I want to do it, to be the best slave that I can be. But I was terrified! I tried to keep from looking at my Master, from even appealing to him with an expression, because that would have dishonored him and that’s something I could never do.

That wouldn’t stop me from squeezing my thighs together, fighting to resist what they were going to do to me.

Andrew wore blue rubber surgical gloves. I knew he was an ER nurse, used to this kind of thing at least in a way. There’d be no fumbling around.

“Open her legs for me,” he said to the two men on either side of me.

Each of them took hold of a leg at the knee and pulled them up and out to the side, and I dropped a few inches so that I was hanging by my wrists. One of them placed a leg behind my ass to help hold me still in case I tried to struggle. I was conscious of the murmur from the crowd watching me.

“No, please don’t, not that, don’t put that inside me!” I begged. It was ok for me to do that, to be the victim.

I began to panic and struggle, but if anything, they pulled my legs out further, opening me wide. I’d have been embarrassed if I hadn’t been so terrified of what they were about to do to me. Andrew knelt in front of me and ducked his head so he could see between my legs. I felt his fingers spreading my pussy lips. I stiffened, sucked in my breath and my eyes went wide as I felt one of his fingers slide slowly up inside of me, probing and exploring.

“She’s plenty wet!” Andrew said, chuckling. Some of the others laughed at that too.

Of course I was! The anticipation of a whipping always got me wet. The helplessness of hanging naked by my wrists and having things done to me was making me wetter even while it was terrifying me.

I felt his finger slip out of me, then two fingers, one pressing on either side of my hole, spreading it open. I moaned, squirmed helplessly. He reached with his other hand and pulled the soaking brown sponge out of its salt water by its wire. The hand holding the sponge disappeared between my legs as I watched, horrified. I stiffened again, knowing what was coming, then shivered at the coolness of the wet sponge as it touched my pussy lips, settled into the entrance of my vagina.

“No, don’t, don’t, don’t!” I moaned in anticipation, struggling to rotate my hips back, pull my pussy away, clenching my ass cheeks to keep it out, but that was all futile.

I tensed as he pushed it slowly up inside of me, making me squirm, pushing it all the way up until it felt like it couldn’t go any deeper. Then he took a wire lead with an alligator clip on its end from the cart. The hand holding it disappeared between my legs and I braced myself for the teeth of the clip on my soft, sensitive parts down there, but it never came.

“Nice,” Andrew said to my horror, “that ring in her clit will make a good electrode.”

I felt him pull on the ring, stretching my clit out before he attached the alligator clip to the metal ring.

“Ow! Damn it, that hurts!” I said, grimacing.

“It’s supposed to!” Andrew advised me. “Actually, it’s going to get a lot worse!” Once again I could hear laughter from the onlookers.

“Ok, you can let her go boys!” He said and the two men released my legs. I got back on my tiptoes, relieving the strain on my wrists and shoulders for the moment. I was conscious of the sponge inside of me, kind of like a tampon, something wrong that didn’t belong there.

The tampon from hell, I thought.

Its wire trailed out of me, brushing the insides of my thighs when I moved, reminding me that my pussy was now part of an electric circuit.

Andrew finished connecting the wires from my pussy to the TENS unit and nodded to my Master that he was ready.

I stared in fascination at the TENS unit in Andrew’s hand, at the wires from it that led down between my legs, a red one and a black one. I wondered which one went where; would that matter? The muscles in my crotch, my PC muscle, twitched and made the wires move. I felt so vulnerable and threatened! My asshole tightened up, ached with fear.

I wasn’t afraid of a whipping. Whippings were “good pain” to me, but I was terrified of the electrodes in my pussy. Hell, I was afraid of electric shocks, ANY electric shocks. I hated being shocked by static electricity in the winter, and that was my fingers. I didn’t know how badly this was going to hurt. All I wanted to know was what they wanted me to say, the answer they were looking for, and I’d say that right now if it would keep me from getting a dose of electricity in my pussy.

But then I knew damn well there wouldn’t be any right answer.

And I knew damn well that now that they had put those electrodes in my pussy, they were going to use them.

Bob, another of the men in the group, took his stance with the whip just behind me and to my left, shaking out its tails. Doc, looking as distinguished as if he’d worn a toga all his life, stood in front of me, about six feet away. He was the interrogator who would put me to the question.

He began by announcing the accusation to everyone. “This slave who hangs naked before you has been accused of cursing her master,” he said with suitable gravity. That didn’t stop some of the group from being barely able to stifle their laughter. Well fuck me, of course I’d cursed him. I cursed at him all the time!

“Yes! Yes! I did curse him! I’ve cursed him a lot!” I shouted, knowing what I was about to get, no matter what I said.

“Truth may only be ascertained from a slave through torture. Proceed!” Doc nodded to Bob, who swung the whip and struck me hard across my bare back, making me arch forward as I screamed. He let me hang and feel that sting for a moment before he gave me another stroke, this one lower. I grunted through my gritted teeth, gasped in pain. Three more strokes followed in quick succession.

I felt the sweat of fear trickling down my sides. This was going to be so bad...

“Truth may only be ascertained from a slave through torture. Proceed!”

tumblr_nlyx63OCK31rso6kco1_1280.jpg Ain't that the truth :confused::eek::p:D

I think the hooding is always an erotically thrilling thing ... being seen, ogled, appraised, but unable to see anything myself ... creates a feeling of vulnerability.

“Truth may only be ascertained from a slave through torture. Proceed!”

View attachment 418018 Ain't that the truth :confused::eek::p:D

I think the hooding is always an erotically thrilling thing ... being seen, ogled, appraised, but unable to see anything myself ... creates a feeling of vulnerability.

And vulnerability is usually a turn-on for cat, but that's only been when she didn't feel truly threatened. In this scene, she suddenly finds herself in a very vulnerable position and terrified of what is about to be done to her.

Interesting juxtaposition between her relative ignorance of what is going on (not knowing where she was, who had kidnapped her, what time it was, what were those other female screams) and then in with a group of 'friends'. She was starting to work out the tool-shed bit, but instead of the minor triumph of being proved correct, she's thrown straight into a frightening pain situation.

Mind-fuck followed by pain-fuck, and the knowledge the pain-fuck might last continually untill she comes off the cross. Or will she get a respite. Not sure, more mind-fuck.

catherine
I awoke in the darkness with a start, disoriented, confused and frightened, my mind foggy. I didn’t know where I was, how I got here.

Was it real, or a nightmare? Did I dream that I was kidnapped?

There was no frame of reference, no dim light under a door, wherever the door was. If there was a door somewhere. There was a wall next to me. I could feel that, cool, hard and solid, like concrete.

What woke me up? How long was I asleep?

Just then I heard a woman’s strident, painful scream. I was suddenly wide awake, listening. There was a sound of men’s voices, a woman sobbing, begging. I couldn’t make out the words. Then the woman was shouting “No! No! No!” and then she screamed over and over, there was more sobbing and begging, and then men’s voices. It sounded like an interrogation, like they were torturing her.

What the hell? That couldn’t be real! And yet… it sounded so real! Oh fuck, what is happening to me? Where am I?

I jerked when the woman let out another long, painful scream, hugged myself. My mind began to clear a little and I began to try to sort reality from dream.

This is something my Master organized, isn’t it? Those men who took me, they were part of our group, weren’t they? They must have been! Please God let it have been them!

I couldn’t see anything, but I was still sitting on straw on the floor, leaning against the stone wall of the cell they put me in. I was still naked under the blanket I had wrapped around me. None of that had changed.

I realized that no matter where those sounds were coming from, I was scared. Take away my blanket, and just like that, I’d be completely vulnerable to… whatever it was they were doing to that woman. I shuddered despite myself.

The voices, screams, sobs and begging along with the creaking of ropes and metallic clanking went on for some time. And then there was just the woman’s sobbing and moans of pain. Like the men had left her alone to suffer, chained to whatever horrific torture device they were using on her.

Images formed in my mind of a woman, naked and stretched on a rack in a fire-lit torture chamber, glowing red-hot irons in a brazier that she could lift her head a little and see, ready to be used on her whenever her torturer returned. That could be any moment or it could be hours, she couldn’t know. Meanwhile, her terror would build and build, the ache of fear on top of the agony of the rack. I felt it myself, just imagining it, the sizzle of glowing iron on smooth skin, the smell of burning flesh.

Is that what they’re going to do to me? I wondered. Am I next?

The rack was one of the things that truly terrified me. They could turn the crank on that until they pulled your arms and legs out of joint. They could cripple you for life. They could literally tear you apart if they wanted. No, I didn’t want to experience that, not at all.

I was so tired. I fell asleep to the sound of the woman’s moaning and dreamed dreams of being tortured myself, jerking awake from time to time at real or imagined sounds, always on edge.

Joe
“That worked,” Doc said. “Her pulse shot up all at once, and so did her respiration. You shocked her wide awake and now she’s frightened.”

“Now where did you get that?” I asked Jim. “Damn, that first scream even made me jump!”

“Natalie Portman and Javier Bardem in an old movie called ‘Goya’s Ghosts,’ the strappado scene. Or at least that’s what I started with. I had to edit it to make it longer for cat’s benefit. I think some of it came from ‘Flash Gordon,’ a scene where Dale Arden gets tortured by Ming the Merciless!” Jim said with a grin.

“No kidding!” I laughed. “Damn, sure sounds like the real thing! How’s she doing now?” I asked Doc.

“Her pulse and respiration spiked, then dropped some,” Doc said. “She’s definitely anxious, probably scared. She’s probably on the edge, getting to be unsure what’s real and what’s not. And now her sleep’s been interrupted and she doesn’t have any way to measure the passage of time.”

“She’ll be confused as hell,” I said.

“Yeah, and this is only the beginning. That sedative she got in the wine is playing a part too. Her pulse and respiration are dropping off now, probably falling asleep again. We’ll give her a little time to settle into it then wake her up again.”

“This is going great!” I said.

catherine
I was dreaming that I was about to be nailed to a cross when I was awakened again by screaming and the sounds of torture. I listened for what seemed like a long time to the repeated cycles of agony and interrogation until they trailed off into sobs and moans, then were cut off suddenly by the sound of a closing door. I drank some water from the bottle, then felt around and used the bucket to pee. I stood up to stretch in the darkness and wondered again how much time had passed.

Is this even the same day? I wondered. How long have I been in here?

I settled myself in the corner of my cell again, wrapped in my blanket. This time I tried lying down on the straw, stuffing the bag they’d put over my head with straw to make a pillow.

Fuck me, I am so… drowsy! I thought, it’s all I can do to keep my eyes open!

I kept dropping off to sleep, but then I’d be jolted awake by the sounds of agonized screaming. In my foggy state, barely able to stay awake, I lost track of how many times I was awakened like that or how much time had passed.

Will they come and take me, do whatever that is to me? Will that be me screaming?

I fantasize about being crucified, but as agonizing and horrible as it would be to die on the cross, there are plenty of tortures that utterly terrify me. Somehow I drifted off to sleep again.

I awoke when I heard the metallic snap of a padlock opening, some scraping sounds, and the creak of the door to my cell opening. The light of the candle lantern was blinding after so long in the dark. Without thinking, I scrambled into the corner of my cell, cowering in fear.

The man was dressed like the ones who took me away. Was it last night? Yesterday? I didn’t know how much time had passed any more. My mind was so foggy; I wasn’t sure what was real. His eyes, barely visible, looked out from the holes in the black bag he wore over his head, stared at me for a long moment, appraising, measuring. I shivered under my blanket.

Is he sizing me up for torture? I thought, thinking about how I’ll look stretched out naked on that rack they have in the torture chamber next door?

He stooped to place the bowl and a bottle he’d brought on the floor. He stepped back, the light receding with him, the door closed, and I was once again in total darkness.

I crawled forward and felt carefully for the things he’d left. I could smell chicken soup and I realized that I was really hungry. The bowl was warm, and even though the soup was just chicken broth with no meat or noodles, it felt good going down. I carefully tipped it into my mouth and drank it right out of the bowl since there was no spoon. I left the empty bowl by the door and took the bottle with me as I retreated to my safe place in the back of the cell again.

Sitting wrapped in my blanket, the memory of being crucified naked outside the gates of Rome came back to me. I cringed as I remembered the agony of the nails in my wrists and feet, the crowd jeering at me, and the guard going to get his whip to flog my breasts just before I was snatched back to the present.

Could that have been real? When I was there, I thought that I’d dreamed my life here. Was I somehow in the body of that slave two thousand years ago, sharing in her experience as she died on the cross?

I must have fallen asleep again.

Joe
“She looks like a wild animal in there,” Jim said. “Cowering in the corner, staring at me like she was terrified.”

“She probably was,” Doc said. “She’ll get drowsy and disoriented now with what I put in the chicken soup. “Three o’clock this afternoon we’ll have her trial, put her to the question under torture.”

“Why don’t you get some sleep now too, Doc?” I put in. “Paul and Bob will be here in about fifteen minutes. Jim and I will bring them up to speed, then they can watch until it’s time. We all need to get some rest while we can.”

“Ok. Got the phone connected to the wireless power here with the app running that’s tracking her vitals. Tell them if it alarms, wake me up. Not that I’d expect anything now, we haven’t even begun to really stress her yet.”
The chicken soup is a nice touch. Comfort food. I hope Joe at least used home made, not Campbell's. The situation call for something better than that.

The chicken soup is a nice touch. Comfort food. I hope Joe at least used home made, not Campbell's. The situation call for something better than that.

The chicken soup was Jim's assignment, and he probably used that Lipton instant powdered stuff, since he doesn't have a lot of sympathy for condemned prisoners. So what cat got was some hot chicken-flavored water with some grease floating on top of it.

Could be worse! :devil:

The following post is the rest of the interrogation scene. Several witnesses appear to give testimony against cat, and in between, Doc puts her to the question, then tortures her when she doesn't answer correctly. The torture is a combination of whipping, which cat has experienced many times, and electrical sexual torture, which is something she's never experienced, and it terrifies her. The pain is beyond anything she's ever suffered.

The outcome is a foregone conclusion; amid cries from the crowd of "crucify her," Doc pronounces her sentence:

“It is the sentence of this court that at sunrise tomorrow, the slave catherine shall be taken to the place of execution, there to suffer the slow death of a slave on the cross."​

cat is taken back to her cell to await her execution. The interrogation and torture has reduced her to cowering in the corner, hugging herself and crying.

In the meantime, we get Joe and Doc's take on what just happened and the plans for cat's execution. The execution crew even does walk-throughs to be sure everyone knows what to do and when to do it. Everything should come off without a hitch tomorrow, when they actually nail a woman to a cross.

“Now, slave, what were your exact words to your master?” Doc asked me.

I couldn’t imagine what he was talking about. I racked my brain, trying to think what to say, how to stop what was coming. But my mind was muddled with fear and anticipation of pain.

“I… I said ‘damn you’ to him… yes, I’m sure that’s it!” I’d definitely said that to him some time, I knew I had.

Doc nodded to Andrew, who stood ready with the TENS unit, and I began to panic. I was standing on one foot, the raised knee crossed over the other one, thighs pressed tightly together, stupidly trying to protect my pussy.

“No, don’t! Wait, please let me think!” I shouted, pleading with them not to hurt me, knowing it was no use.

I saw Andrew press a button and there was the flash of a red LED on the unit a split second before I felt the buzzing, burning pain that started deep inside me and came out red-hot through my clit. I was howling in agony, bouncing up and down on my toes.

“Stop! Stop! Please! Oh God! Stop!” I was screaming, begging.

And then it stopped and I was gasping for breath, hanging by my wrists, sobbing. God, the pain, so much worse than the whip! I couldn’t take that again, I just couldn’t!

“The first witness will come forward,” Doc said.

A tall blonde woman moved around from behind me and took up a position facing Doc. She wore a bright orange, semi-transparent chiton that only came to mid-thigh. It was clear to see that she wore nothing underneath. She was a spectacular sight and there was a murmur of appreciation as she moved sensuously before the crowd. It was a dress that a Roman prostitute might wear.

Liz, I thought. That airhead bimbo, what the hell is she going to say?

Liz was the only woman in our group without a male partner. Single women could be members of the group, but single men or men without female partners could not.

“You were present when the slave catherine cursed her master Joe?” Doc asked.

“Yes,” Liz replied gravely, “I heard her curse him! Actually, she cursed all of us who were present.”

“Truly! This slave’s crimes are serious indeed!” Doc said.

He turned to address me. “Now slave, that you have heard this witness’s testimony, will you admit to your crime and state exactly what you said?”

When had I seen Liz last? What could I have said? I needed to answer now!

“I… I… how long ago was this? Could you please give me an idea?”

“The slave will not ask questions; I will ask the question,” Doc said. He nodded to Bob, who immediately delivered a stinging blow to my back. I yelped in pain.

Oh God, what did I say?

“The slave will answer now,” Doc said.

I was so terrified, I couldn’t think, couldn’t put it together. My legs were trembling in anticipation. They were going to shock my pussy again, and I couldn’t stop them.

“I don’t know!” I sobbed. “Please don’t! Please don’t shock me, please please please!”

I watched in horror as Doc nodded to Andrew. I whimpered as I watched him adjust a dial on the TENS unit, then press the button. Then I shrieked in agony as the buzzing, stinging, burning coursed through me, like having a swarm of stinging wasps inside of my pussy and searing agony in my clit that set off echoes of stabbing pain throughout my body. I was twisting, writhing in anguish.

And then it was over, and I was hanging limply by my manacled wrists. I was drenched with sweat, my chest heaving. My clit continued to throb insistently and there was a pulsing in my vagina that slowly subsided. I realized that as horribly painful as it was, this torture could actually cause me to climax, no, force me to climax.

“The next witness will come forward and be examined,” Doc said.

It was Doc’s wife, Sarah. She was dressed in a deep blue chiton, much more matronly and demure than Liz had been. She stood before Doc.

“Sarah, were you present when the slave catherine, who hangs naked and tortured before you, cursed her master Joe?” Doc asked.

“Yes,” she replied, “I was there. There were only four of us: you, me, Liz and Joe, along with this slave.”

“And she cursed her master?” Doc asked.

“She did,” Sarah replied, “very loudly. There was no doubt about it. Then she cursed all of us, as you know.”

“The witness will refrain from making statements as to what others may know,” Doc said, “and restrict herself only to those facts which she herself saw and heard.”

“Just the facts, ma’am!” Someone in the crowd guffawed. There was a titter of laughter from others. I think that line came from an old TV show.

Doc turned and put his hands on his hips, glaring at them in mock sternness. “There will be order in this court! I’ll thank you to not make light of this situation. This woman who hangs naked and tortured before you, should she be found guilty of this crime, may be sentenced to suffer the slave’s death on the cross. Her life hangs in the balance.”

Doc was good at this. He even wore the toga like it was natural for him. I found myself believing that my fate would turn on what happened in the next few minutes. And I knew now what the answer was that they wanted.

Doc turned toward me, and I thought he was about to put me to the question again. I was ready with the answer this time.

“Since truth from a slave may only be obtained under torture, and due to the gravity of the charge, the slave must be tortured once more before I put her to the question,” Doc said.

I was taken completely by surprise! “No! Please, I know what you want me to say! Don’t…”

Doc nodded to Andrew, and I watched in horror as his finger hesitated over the button. I thought, hoped that he wouldn’t press it.

Don’t don’t don’t please don’t! I thought, panicking.

And then I saw his finger move, sucked in my breath to scream. Again I felt the swarm of stinging wasps buzzing inside me, the stinging, burning, throbbing agony in my clit, all over my body. I screamed, writhed, unable to control myself it hurt so much.

When it finally stopped, I was sobbing. The throbbing in my clit was strong this time, as was the fluttering, pulsing feeling deep in my vagina. I could tell it wasn’t going to subside this time until it had run its course.

I moaned as it got stronger, closed my eyes so I wouldn’t have to see the crowd watching me. I felt my hips begin to undulate on their own, my legs turned to water and I hung by my wrists, the pain of the shackles only adding to the building tension in my body. And then that pain was swallowed up by the power of my building orgasm.

When my climax came, I threw my head back and groaned with pleasure. Everything else, every other sensation was pushed away as I rode the crest of the wave that passed through me. It went on and on, pulsing deep within me, wave after wave of pleasure. I didn’t think, just let it take me.

When it subsided, I opened my eyes, finding it hard to focus. There were murmurs and laughter from the onlookers. Some of the women looked envious. I heard Doc say, “If the slave is back with us, I will put her to the question again.”

I managed to nod, although my head was still swimming.

“Now, does the slave catherine remember her exact words to her master?”

“I… Yes, I remember,” I croaked. My throat was dry from screaming. “I shouted “fuck you” at him.”

“And why did you utter those words to your master?”

“I was, I mean, I…” I had to get my thoughts together, explain it to them. “I had been hanging on the cross for four hours.”

There was a murmur from the crowd at that. Doc ignored them and asked, “And why did you wait until four hours had passed to become angry and curse your master?”

“It was the sedile!” I rasped. “He gave me a sedile to rest on for a little while. I tried to rest on it, even though it hurt, but I kept slipping…”

“The slave will continue,” Doc said.

“I tried to keep the edge of it from going up in my pussy!” I said in my grating voice. Again there was laughter from the crowd. “But when I tried to rest on it any other way, I kept slipping and it would drive itself up into me. He, my Master, laughed at me. I got mad at him for that and said ‘fuck you.’ I’m sorry, I won’t do it again, please don’t torture me anymore, please!”

“Having heard the facts of this case, as well as this slave’s admission of her guilt under torture, it is the judgment of this magistrate that she is guilty of the charge.”

“Crucify her!” Someone in the crowd said.

“Yes, crucify her! Crucify her!” Others joined in and it became a chant, “Crucify her! Crucify her!”

Doc held up his hand for silence. Everyone looked at him expectantly.

“It is the sentence of this court that at sunrise tomorrow, the slave catherine shall be taken to the place of execution, there to suffer the slow death of a slave on the cross. Thus may it be with all who break the just laws of Rome.”

There were shouts of approval from the crowd. Even though I knew what the verdict and sentence would be from the start, I found myself stunned to hear the words said out loud. I was sentenced to be crucified. It was official. They were going to nail me to a cross tomorrow morning. They were going to drive nails through my hands and feet.

I didn’t resist as Andrew unclipped the wire from the ring in my clit, and I didn’t resist as they spread my legs apart and I felt the tug and smooth glide of the sponge as he pulled it out of my wet, tingling pussy. Looking down, I realized that there was a puddle around my feet. I had peed on myself while they were torturing me without realizing it.

When they released my manacles, I almost fell. My legs were so unsteady that I could hardly stand, much less walk. Jim had a long strip of cloth, about six inches wide, that he passed between my legs and wound around my hips to make a loincloth. I was grateful to him for that, even though I knew I would not have it long.

They didn’t bother to tie my wrists or put the sack over my head this time as they led me to the tool closet and locked me in. Alone, I wrapped my blanket around me and sat in the corner, trying to make myself as small as I could while I cried in the darkness, awaiting my execution.

Joe
It’s not easy being a master. Regardless of the big-D, little-s in the Dom/sub relationship, a really good Dom’s actions don’t arise out of sadism, or from his feelings at all, but from the needs of the sub. And sometimes it’s a guess as to what the sub’s needs are, not least of all because they change. I challenge her, she meets that challenge, and then that’s not a challenge for her any more. Sometimes I go too far, but thankfully not far enough to cause any permanent damage or lose her trust.

I wanted the electrical torture to be a surprise, something to put her off balance. We’ve never done that before, didn’t have any other girls in the group who had experienced it, and so it was hard to judge what the intensity of the TENS unit should be set on. Yes, I tried attaching the leads to my forearm and gradually raising the intensity until it hurt. Andrew did too, but a man’s forearm is not anything like the inside of a woman’s vagina or her clit. But if the intensity was too low, she’d be hanging there looking at us like, seriously? Tickle torture?

The first time Andrew shocked her and she pissed on herself, I knew it was too much. So I worked my way a little behind her, out of her peripheral vision before motioning to him to reduce it the next time. The result was a balance between pain and pleasure that finally induced her to climax. Now I know, I guess.

“I wouldn’t want to wear one of these things every day,” Doc said, looking down at his toga. “It’s like walking around wrapped in a bed sheet!”

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” I said. “The tunic I wore last night when we kidnapped her out of bed was ok. Easy enough to manage, like wearing shorts only airier without any underwear on.”

“You went commando? Didn’t know you had any Scottish heritage!” Doc looked at me quizzically.

“Two reasons,” I said, grinning. “First, it’s cooler that way, and second, it keeps the flies out of my face!”

Doc broke out laughing. “Asshole! You had me going there for a minute!”

“Seriously, you did quite a job today as magistrate! Very distinguished and not a stumble,” I said.

“Thanks! I thought we’d gone too far with that first shock. Did you see how red her face got? She was in a lot of pain, too much even for her. Good thing you got Andrew to drop the intensity; I was thinking that we shouldn’t do that again but it worked out ok.”

“Can’t argue with that. Next time we use electricity on her we’ll have a baseline intensity setting we know she can handle.”

“I checked the data from her chip to see how her vitals did during that interrogation. You can watch the video and correlate events like whip strokes and electric shocks with her vitals. You can tell she was terrified of those electric shocks! Pulse and respiration were way up before, when she was anticipating. There’s a big spike when it hit, which shows sudden intense pain, and that dropped off some but stayed high.”

“What’s your conclusion from that?” I asked.

“She wasn’t pretending! She was scared shitless and she was really in some intense pain.”

“We’ll do better next time,” I said.

“I’m going to go get a beer and relax. You coming?” Doc asked.

“Later,” I said. “Right now I’ve got the crucifixion crew set to do walk-throughs for the execution tomorrow. I want everyone to know his part so it comes off without any hiccups. Which reminds me, you have the eye patches and blindfold?”

“Right,” Doc replied, I’ll get those for you. I have three sets, so worst case is you screw up twice, you’ve got one more shot to get them on right. Get them lined up and stuck down the way they go, and there’ll be no light getting in. The blindfold is just a rag to cover those so they don’t happen to rub against anything.”

The chicken soup was Jim's assignment, and he probably used that Lipton instant powdered stuff, since he doesn't have a lot of sympathy for condemned prisoners. So what cat got was some hot chicken-flavored water with some grease floating on top of it.

Could be worse! :devil:

No it couldn't be worse. Torture, flogging, crucifixion, that's one thing, but bad chicken soup is just beyond the pale, you heartless bastard!

“Crucify her!” Someone in the crowd said.

“Yes, crucify her! Crucify her!” Others joined in and it became a chant, “Crucify her! Crucify her!”

Words that should send a shiver and a chill up any slave girls spine. OH shit!

Back
Top Bottom